Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience (4035 Views)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 11:21pm On May 16, 2016
20bc:

kind of both.... I was put in a tight corner.....

Hmmm... How can you be a victim and also a culprit?
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by 20bc(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Hmmm... How can you be a victim and also a culprit?

Didn't want to do it, but was there, saw everything and said nothing..... Was very young then..
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by hrykanu231(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2016
I grew up in a compound with many tenants(a glorified face me I face u), and there was this Aunty whom my mum trusted and always kept me in her care while she went for her NCE program.
On more than three occasions she wil ask me to sit on her back, then she will turn gradually until I will be sitting on her tummy. She's gonna gently guide me down to her "stuff" and then she will say "use Ur fingers to scratch me there"
The process continued and it became worse, when my mum innocently asked her to please ensure I take my bath properly.
Today she's a big woman in the bank..Aunty come try me now na
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:40am On May 17, 2016
Had this big booty bitchh in jss3 long time ago.. I was in primary 6, 14yrs handsome and tall.
The bimbo used to play shenanigans with my elder bros back then until I appeared in the picture.

We'd relocated to Owerri cox dad was transferred.
Was the new cute thing in that street that yr.

All d under 13teens and 14teens girly teenies needed by Biro sized cock in their 3 inch deep puzzy back then like are they kidding me?

That jss3 bimbo needed it more though.

So when we was playing one old azz game in the night.
15yr old spoilt egg cornered virgin me to one of our empty room.
Pulled my tiny kok , rubbed it with her slippery fingers she dipped in the Vaseline cover someone trashed beside her.

Had this unusual foxxy feeling... Dint know what was going on.... Was surprised to see my third leg rising up when it ain't time to urinate.

Female raised her skirt... Shift her pant with her elderly little finger... Glide them to the side... And inserted my premature blokus to the already mini wet glory hole.

Can't continue.
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 10:44am On May 17, 2016
hrykanu231:
I grew up in a compound with many tenants(a glorified face me I face u), and there was this Aunty whom my mum trusted and always kept me in her care while she went for her NCE program.
On more than three occasions she wil ask me to sit on her back, then she will turn gradually until I will be sitting on her tummy. She's gonna gently guide me down to her "stuff" and then she will say "use Ur fingers to scratch me there"
The process continued and it became worse, when my mum innocently asked her to please ensure I take my bath properly.
Today she's a big woman in the bank..Aunty come try me now na

It seems You enjoyed the act.... Cos I would not wish for what happened to repeat itself
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Hannysmilez(f): 1:31pm On May 17, 2016
redgem:

When ever people talk about child molestation I always shed tears cos I know that feeling and especially when the culprit succeeds in the act...
yeah. For every case that is known/recorded,there are dozens of others that go unheard. I just hope that one day,the society will allow young girls/boys feel comfortable enough to share their stories.
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by drunkpunk(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2016
mysticgal:
I don't think a person like me would let go embarassed
Wow... Your words here...
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by drunkpunk(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
VampireeM:
@redgem, I couldnt even talk about my experience till I was in my teens and had to confide in our househelp then who was my first confidante in this life... Couldnt even tell my parents..

I can still remember his name "Ethelbert" and I was 7yrs old.. I cant picture his face again cause he has not come back to my house or any family function till date... he taught me how to read igbo language.. can remember him asking me to sit on him while he taught me, can still remember that afternoon in his room, with green bulb on and him lying down on the bed and covering my small hand with his dick.. that was my first time of seeing dick and touching it... Running out of the room to one of our balconys and sitting quietly... sometimes I think its one of the things that affected my sexuality decisions...
Only touch Haba Aunty!
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by drunkpunk(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2016
Ginaz:
This sexual molestation is going on rampant in this society. I vividly remember when I was little, I would be 5 or 6. This our neighbor, a young man likes playing with me. I was living with my grandparents then, he took me to his room on a rainny afternoon on the pretense he wanted to give me sweets.

He sat down and brought his manhood and told me to touch it. I didn't even know what that was then. He held my hand and started rubbing his manhood with my hand, he forcefully brought my mouth to it to suck but I started jerking my head away from it (that doesn't look like sweet na lol). It was my grandmother call for me that made me ran out of the room. I didn't tell anybody cos I didn't even knew what happened. It was when I started getting mature and hit puberty I knew what happened was wrong. But then it was a bit too cold to report without any evidence. The guy who did it is married now, working as a teacher.
Do you have regrets?
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 17, 2016
I wouldn't call it molestation cos I was already smart enough to know a whole on sexcapades before 13-lucky me.

Got laid by a 21yr old at 14. I handled her;she let out moans! My first time? Yeah yeah! I'm a god smiley .

We still talk till this day but never drifted off to our little lolly adventure,ever! I have the feeling it will exhume buried urges. We never going there! She's hooked smiley.
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by lovat(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2016
I recall growing up in the 80s and thee was this nurse inmy ccompound that calls me her husband. I was in Pry 2 then.

One day i was alone with her in her room when she drew me close remove my panties and started handling my penis.

I didn't understand my body reaction then but she told me not to tell anyone and i found myself having nightmare about it.

My parents never knew till today and that assault on my innocence left a dent on my psychology forever.

Parents need to moniter their wards very well and make sure that all this nonsense my husband or wife by adults on their kids are repudiated

2 Likes

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by vicstar(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2016
• • • • • Wow very interesting, lemme drop ma own piece. smiley in summary, ma sis bestie, caught me home alone and she initiated a play,and later accused me of touching her boobs, I disagreed but she said she'll tell ma sis about it, that the only option is for me to handle her tïtties. embarassed so I did mehn and it remains one of the best tittiës I've ever seen cry light-skinned beauty, I won't call it molestation tho tongue but it is sha

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 7:08am On May 18, 2016
lovat:
I recall growing up in the 80s and thee was this nurse inmy ccompound that calls me her husband. I was in Pry 2 then.

One day i was alone with her in her room when she drew me close remove my panties and started handling my penis.

I didn't understand my body reaction then but she told me not to tell anyone and i found myself having nightmare about it.

My parents never knew till today and that assault on my innocence left a dent on my psychology forever.

Parents need to moniter their wards very well and make sure that all this nonsense my husband or wife by adults on their kids are repudiated

Never knew we had female pedophiles and molestation on male children is real
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by lovat(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2016
redgem:

Never knew we had female pedophile and molestation on male children is real
pedophilia cuts across both sexes.
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Rone16(f): 7:23am On May 18, 2016
I Had both male and female molestation but I don't care sha. undecided
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by blaze2cool(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
demzylahot:
we were playing hide and seek,when two of us found ourselves on the bed,I was in primary 3 while she was in js1,she was tapping her leg on my bum bum when my john thomas responded..Na so she come take lead,drag me put for dark corridor undressed me and did same to herself..
Na dat day I see pc hairs,the thing was overgrown and wild..as she wan force my JT into her PC na so other hide and seek gamers come in...we had to run in different directions
and you were not caught? Or you wear you shirt before ona run? I dey ask make I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 5 / 8 Facts By Science On Love And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.