Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan (1546 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by richez25(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2016
Well, After Airtel suspended its unlimited night plans of N100 for 1hr and that of N500 for 6hrs, and also went ahead to astronomically increase the rate for the one of N200 for 3hrs to N1,000.

Airtel has now made a dramatic comeback with another N100 for 1hr plan and now N200 for 2hours plan in different style.

In a way these ones are better cos you start browsing and downloading by 11pm as against 12 midnight and you can subscribe countless number of times between the hours of 11PM to 6AM.

See how to opt in now

›› Dial *312*1# to migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE

›› For the 1hr unlimited for N100 plan, dial *312*3# to opt-in
›› For the 2hr unlimited for N200 plan, dial *312*4# to opt-in
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by SonofHim: 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
Celebrating my first FTC. #oshe!!!!
Now to the real issue, I bought this new airtel sim 2 days ago and registered it. I tried saving the internet settings several times but was unsuccessful. I've been unable to connect to the Internet despite the fact that I have 1.5g. I can make calls with it. Called customer care but they are not helping me. Im using the same phone to browse with Glo network; Gionee m5 mini. IMEI not tweaked. What should I do to get my internet working. Please your kind suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by Innophyno(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2016
Pls sum1 shud confirm dis nd hope they wont suspend dis one also
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 16, 2016
AIRTEL TRYING SO HARD TO BEAT MTN BUT THEY CANT, NIGGA PLS TAKE A CHILL PILL.
If Mtn hadnt introduced these cheaper plans, would airtel had introduced a new plan to replace the one one?
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by David25(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
AIRTEL TRYING SO HARD TO BEAT MTN BUT THEY CANT, NIGGA PLS TAKE A CHILL PILL.
If Mtn hadnt introduced these cheaper plans, would airtel had introduced a new plan to replace the one one?

This isn't a new plan. Smarttybe has been there before the introduction of the night plans. Airtel did nothing new, I guess people are just discovering the benefit this tarriff plan is offering. And who knows, they might have revised the plan as well
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by Chrisx1x(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2016
Innophyno:
Pls sum1 shud confirm dis nd hope they wont suspend dis one also
try mtn 500mb for 25naira or 1gb for 2hundred night plan .thank me later
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by Damfostopper(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
It is working.... I Just migrate to d new plan n it work
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by Damfostopper(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
It is working.... I Just migrate to d new plan n it work..... Its not a new plan.... It has been dere
Re: New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan by swagaboi(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
SonofHim:
Celebrating my first FTC. #oshe!!!!
Now to the real issue, I bought this new airtel sim 2 days ago and registered it. I tried saving the internet settings several times but was unsuccessful. I've been unable to connect to the Internet despite the fact that I have 1.5g. I can make calls with it. Called customer care but they are not helping me. Im using the same phone to browse with Glo network; Gionee m5 mini. IMEI not tweaked. What should I do to get my internet working. Please your kind suggestions will be appreciated.
put it ur airtel line to 3g only it wuld work

(1) (Reply)

Complete List Of All 2016 Tecno Phones / Have A Look At The New Honor 8 Pro With 6GB RAM, 4000mah Battery, Dual Rear Came / Tecno Camon Cx Air Full Camera Review(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.