Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria (17575 Views)

Glo Free Browsing 2017 Using Airtel Pro Summeris Vpn / Browse Up To 89 Sites Including Nairaland Using Airtel Sim Free Of Charge / Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by duketunde: 10:26pm On May 11, 2016
Now that Facebook have launched internet.org in Nigeria. This are what you need to know to start accessing the internet free of charge.

What is internet.org?

Internet.org is a highly controversial partnership between social networking services company Facebook and six companies (Samsung, Ericsson, MediaTek, Opera Software, Nokia and Qualcomm) that plans to bring affordable access to selected Internet services to less developed countries by increasing efficiency, and facilitating the development of new business models around the provision of Internet access.

How will i benefit from internet.org?

Simple! internet.org gives you seamless internet access to browse your fovourite social media, news and local content websites/blog all for free.

Will internet.org be banned or stop working someday soon?

Well, No one can tell, as just in February 2016, regulators banned the Free Basics service in India based on "Prohibition of Discriminatory Tariffs for Data Services Regulations".

How do i connect to the internet free using internet.org?

Facebook have partnered with Airtel Africa to bring the services to you in Nigeria. So all you have to do is walk into the nearest Airtel shop to get your Airtel SIM or if you're already on Airtel network follow this steps...login to your facebook account by typing www.free.facebook.com then proceed to check the list of websites that you can access freely on https://0.freebasic.com and continue enjoying the services for free. And good news for Bloggers and website owners you can improve your site visibility and SEO by making available for free on Free Basics

Download free basics apps from your Apps store as well...https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.internet&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dfree+basic+internet.org+on+apps+store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_ECo0V9b-BcyFgAaL-ZOoDQ

What are you waiting for, go on and enjoy free internet browsing with Facebook internet.org Free Basics.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/05/how-to-connect-to-free-basics.html#sthash.XnwNKmGm.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by xtgozie(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
You mean am? shockedshocked
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Acjohn(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2016
the free or zero Facebook with airtel doesn't work how sure are we that this would?
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by duketunde: 7:46am On May 12, 2016
Yes this one is working and very fast..Mark Zuckerberg made the announcement of the deal two days ago...another good thing about is if you have blog or website you can list it to be available on free basics free, this means free advert and SEO. give it a try and let's see how it pans out for you
Acjohn:
the free or zero Facebook with airtel doesn't work how sure are we that this would?
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by duketunde: 7:49am On May 12, 2016
Yes boss, it's working, we just hope Nigeria will not ban it before we even start enjoying free internet
xtgozie:
You mean am? shockedshocked
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Ewizard(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2016
shocked oshofree
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Donniefred(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2016
Psiphon will do the job
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 12, 2016
Donniefred:
Psiphon will do the job
I don try am e no work o
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by duketunde: 2:47pm On May 12, 2016
It's working with @Airtel you need to be sure ur APN is set at internet.ng.airtel.com i don't know about it working with Psiphon sha but directly on any browser i'e operamini visit www.free.facebook.com to get started
strong766:
I don try am e no work o
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2016
But nairaland is not working well on freebasics, Seun what's the problem?

Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2016
duketunde:
It's working with @Airtel you need to be sure ur APN is set at internet.ng.airtel.com i don't know about it working with Psiphon sha but directly on any browser i'e operamini visit www.free.facebook.com to get started
yes bro it worked yesterday, exactly as u explained but only on Facebook. I want to browse other site with the package that's why I need psiphon to power all my app so I can browse not just Facebook but other websites too. and the psiphon settings I tried, did not wk
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Seun(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2016
lofty900:
But nairaland is not working well on freebasics, Seun what's the problem?
which page is that?
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Donniefred(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2016
strong766:
I don try am e no work o
chai, I never get time to try am
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by tunderoc(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin grin wow
duketunde:
Now that Facebook have launched internet.org in Nigeria. This are what you need to know to start accessing the internet free of charge.

What is internet.org?

Internet.org is a highly controversial partnership between social networking services company Facebook and six companies (Samsung, Ericsson, MediaTek, Opera Software, Nokia and Qualcomm) that plans to bring affordable access to selected Internet services to less developed countries by increasing efficiency, and facilitating the development of new business models around the provision of Internet access.

How will i benefit from internet.org?

Simple! internet.org gives you seamless internet access to browse your fovourite social media, news and local content websites/blog all for free.

Will internet.org be banned or stop working someday soon?

Well, No one can tell, as just in February 2016, regulators banned the Free Basics service in India based on "Prohibition of Discriminatory Tariffs for Data Services Regulations".

How do i connect to the internet free using internet.org?

Facebook have partnered with Airtel Africa to bring the services to you in Nigeria. So all you have to do is walk into the nearest Airtel shop to get your Airtel SIM or if you're already on Airtel network follow this steps...login to your facebook account by typing www.free.facebook.com then proceed to check the list of websites that you can access freely on https://0.freebasic.com and continue enjoying the services for free. And good news for Bloggers and website owners you can improve your site visibility and SEO by making available for free on Free Basics

Download free basics apps from your Apps store as well...https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.internet&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dfree+basic+internet.org+on+apps+store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_ECo0V9b-BcyFgAaL-ZOoDQ

What are you waiting for, go on and enjoy free internet browsing with Facebook internet.org Free Basics.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/05/how-to-connect-to-free-basics.html#sthash.XnwNKmGm.dpuf
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04am On May 19, 2016
Seun:
which page is that?
it's the login page. As soon as you enter username and password it displays error message although I'm using the freebasics app.
Re: How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 3:43am On May 19, 2016
tying to download the app I got sorry no eligible device country found.... meaning?

(1) (Reply)

MTN: Ondo To Experience Network Blackout Soon / Current Whatsapp Video Calling Is A Scam! / Mobile Phone: Things You Must Remember Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.