Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) (14238 Views)

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

Ok smartie, since you aren't arguing against the report, we can all decisively accept what it says, while you can go to bed.
What are you stressing yourself for since the SE is decisively poorer than the SW.?

Oh so that's why you posted this. To show how SW lead highest than SE in 2013. Heya...it must have pained to learn they overshadowed una in just a year and all you can hold onto is the poverty rate. Heyaaaaaaa. If it took just ONE YEAR for them to overshadow una in everything else, I will not be surprised if they overshadow una in that poverty rate you are holding so dearly in a very short period of time
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

And that's why I said you people should be ashamed of unaselves. I know I would. In just ONE YEAR you declined that bad. That's says alot about una HDI.

But hey rejoice you lead in 2013 I guess that's something to una.

Oh and yeah, NBS report using data from Federal government is flawed while UN report using data from that same federal government is not grin grin grin. Just pure jokes

In just 1 year, even USA couldn't do it. The shame goes to fraudulent Nigerian Bereau who corrupted collect data that couldn't be replicated.

UN's 2013 data shows more transparency and accurate data.

Tell us their methodology.

1 Like

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:15pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Oh so that's why you posted this. To show how SW lead highest than SE in 2013. Heya...it must have pained to learn they overshadowed una in just a year and all you can hold onto is the poverty rate. Heyaaaaaaa. If it took just ONE YEAR for them to overshadow una in everything else, I will not be surprised if they overshadow una in that poverty rate you are holding so dearly in a very short period of time

One year of data fraud.
UN's data is more accurate.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

lol..... see this fool, I follow the UN's facebook page, and this is their latest report on Nigeria. I naturally went there and published the reports.
later did I see that a punch journalist had even quoted this report to say the SE was the safest Nigerian zone....lol

How can you be better off than the SW, when your zone has the second highest infant mortality in the entire country... consistently?
shame shame...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:20pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

lol..... see this fool, I follow the UN's facebook page, and this is their latest report on Nigeria. I naturally went there and published the reports.
later did I see that a punch journalist had even quoted this report to say the SE was the safest Nigerian zone....lol

How can you be better off than the SW, when your zone has the second highest infant mortality in the entire country... consistently?
shame shame...

And poverty rate.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:22pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

shame shame...

Dumbass I'm from Asaba Delta state you monkey. Everybody knows or did you buffon ass think every igbo is from SE. Secondly, you went there to contradict the safest report ( you just stated that) and chest beat ( evidence page 0-page 1) unfortunately for you, a 2014 report alreadycontradicts your own quick to chest beat data. Now you all are crying abd trying to discredit a more RECENT collected data. As I said if it took SE a year to over shadow you people in almost everythinf you lead highest in in 2013. it shouldn't even take that long to overshadow una in everything else. It is even extremely pathetic in just a year, the lead you tried to chest beating on, was overshadow. Pathetic and pitiful
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

And poverty rate.

Exactly.
More SW women have jobs compared to SE women, but this UN report is telling all of us that Gender parity is higher in the SE.... but hey, I am not arguing.
but one bedbug is coming here to tell me than a report released in Oct 2014 carried out by NBS has more credibility than the UN data on poverty released in 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

In just 1 year, even USA couldn't do it. The shame goes to fraudulent Nigerian Bereau who corrupted collect data that couldn't be replicated.

UN's 2013 data shows more transparency and accurate data.

Tell us their methodology.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo. how did USA come into this? Or did Southwest become USA? grin grin grin In just one year SA economy fell behind Egypt's economy....in one year. When a nation or rather in una case, people are falling backwards, you fall backwards in a year. .it is possible and it is been shown...case in point a 2014 report showing South West fell in just a YEAR. grin grin grin

Pitiful and no, NBS report is more reliable than UN as it's more RECENT and from the Federal government of that nation in question.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:27pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

Exactly.
More SW women have jobs compared to SE women, but this UN report is telling all of us that Gender parity is higher in the SE.... but her, I am not arguing.
but one bedbug is coming here to tell me than a report released in Oct 2014 carried out by NBS has more credibility than the UN data on poverty released in 2015.

Lol they said it took one year grin

4 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Dumbass I'm from Asaba Delta state you monkey. Everybody knows or did you buffon ass think every igbo is from SE. Secondly, you went there to contradict the safest report ( you just stated that) and chest beat ( evidence page 0-page 1) unfortunately for you, a 2014 report alreadycontradicts your own quick to chest beat data. Now you all are crying abd trying to discredit a more RECENT collected data. As I said if it took SE a year to over shadow you people in almost everythinf you lead highest in in 2013. it shouldn't even take that long to overshadow una in everything else. It is even extremely pathetic in just a year, the lead you tried to chest beating on, was overshadow. Pathetic and pitiful

seriously who cares if you are from Asaba or Abasha?
The report on Multidimensional poverty is Even more recent than the one you are quoting from 2014..... and is still shows the SW leading the country..... I know it must be hurting your ass real bad, but hey, it is what it is... Abasha guy. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:31pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo. how did USA come into this? Or did Southwest become USA? grin grin grin In just one year SA economy fell behind Egypt's economy....in one year. When a nation or rather in una case, people are falling backwards, you fall backwards in a year. .it is possible and it is been shown...case in point a 2014 report showing South West fell in just a YEAR. grin grin grin

Pitiful and no, NBS report is more reliable than UN as it's more RECENT and from the Federal government of that nation in question.

First it was, UN lacks credibility (the link you posted).
Now NBS' fraud data is more credible than United Nations.

Lmao no thanks. Continue making noise but the SE lags behind SW in dara collected by one of the world's most respected organization.

local researchers in Nigeria with little resources to collect data (that isn't even transparent or replicable) ain't reliable. grin I know you want us to sit here all day while you type the same thing over and over, but I've got more threads to cruise.

Thanks UN for the transparent and accurate data.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:31pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

Exactly.
More SW women have jobs compared to SE women, but this UN report is telling all of us that Gender parity is higher in the SE.... but hey, I am not arguing.

See more tears.

Here is the report again

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

Now cry me more Rivers.

While I'm at it, repost the post from me where I stated the highlighted.. grin grin grin . Last I checked, we were you discussing the 2013 collected data you just posted. Chei see pure painment. Cry me a river
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

See more tears.

Here is the report again

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

Now cry me more Rivers.

While I'm at it, repost the post from me where I stated the highlighted.. grin grin grin . Last I checked, we were you discussing the 2013 collected data you just posted. Chei see pure painment. Cry me a river
loooool...i feel so bad for Igbos.... honestly...
No wonder they keep attaching to the more progressive SS like leeches.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578268_screenshot20150701at7_jpegb3d20466d23dcaf8f66ea4c1c6aeed33

Ntoor!!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:34pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

First it was, Union lacks credibility (the link you posted).
Now NBS' fraud data is more credible than United Nations.

Lmao no thanks. Continue making noise but the SE lags behind SW in dara collected by one of the world's most respected organization.

local researchers in Nigeria with little resources to collect data (that isn't even transparent or replicable) ain't reliable. grin I know you want us to sit here all day while you type the same thing over and over, but I've got more threads to cruise.

Thanks UN for the transparent and accurate data.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo try as hard you can to discredit NBS report. The Both researchers got their report from the same source. And last i checked, what happened in 2014 overshadows what happened in 2013 anyday, no matter how desperate you wished it not to be.

You fell in just a Year. That's Pitiful and pathetic.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578268_screenshot20150701at7_jpegb3d20466d23dcaf8f66ea4c1c6aeed33

Ntoor!!

And the want for SS oil and lands to replicate Lagos in the SE. It's the SS natives I pity the most for allowing these land grabbers to call themselves SSners.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:37pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo try as hard you can to discredit NBS report. The Both researchers got their report from the same source. And last i checked, what happened in 2014 overshadows what happened in 2013 anyday, no matter how desperate you wished it not to be.

You fell in just a Year. That's Pitiful and pathetic.

Can you find the NBS methodology online? Can their research be replicated? Nope.

That's why UN, a widely respected organization, is more valid than local Nigerian researchers.

When well respected research is conducted, why do SW always beat SE?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 7:37pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

guy, pls stop deceiving yourself the methodology of measuring multidimensional poverty may have been developed by Oxford which is a top global research university IN COLLABORATION with the UN.
But the field survey to collect the data was carried out purely by UN staff in Nigeria.... Oxford does not even have the means nor the funds to go on a field survey in over 100 developing countries of the world.

There is the methodology for you.
http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/multidimensional-poverty-index-mpi
http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/MPI_2011_Methodology_Note_4-11-2011_1500.pdf?cda6c1

"The MPI has been estimated by OPHI and published in UNDP human development reports since 2010".

That's what I got from your link.

UNDP conducted no such studies, Oxford university did and published it in UNDP reports.

Btw, Oxford Data are still flawed, as I suspect they gathered them from local authorities and not from
the streets.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

And the want for SS oil and lands to replicate Lagos in the SE. It's the SS natives I pity the most for allowing these land grabbers to call themselves SSners.

lol.... does it surprise you we always hear them and their signature SS and SE, SS/SE, SS cum SE, SS divided by SE + SS * SE.....

lol.... weakest Zone in the south for real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

lol.... does it surprise you we always hear them and their signature SS and SE, SS/SE, SS cum SE, SS divided by SE + SS * SE.....

lol.... weakest Zone in the south for real.

While the SW can stand along in regionalism, SE needs SS land/oil nau. They have no access to the sea nor do they have oil (3%) na chicken change.

SW has oil in Lagos, Ondo and Ogun.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:40pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

Ntoor!!

See more painment. I don't need to attach to a region I'm from unlike southwaaste that tries desperately to force themselves into south south.

Anyway, As I said, cry me more Rivers grin grin grin grin

Here is the report again

In just 2014, you lagged behind in everything you lead in 2013..in just ONE YEAR you fell that backwards and you shamefully try to tell us to listen to a 2013 report over a more recent data. How pathetic...na so your sophisticated be?

I feel bad for una..Always the I get am before mentality while everybody else jeep jumping una in everything. The only thing you got left is poverty rate, which based on the data you just posted, the gap is so small, I can bet everything I got you'll lag in that too soon. grin grin grin heyya ndoooooooo kpele

Now cry me a huge river like you doing now
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

"The MPI has been estimated by OPHI and published in UNDP human development reports since 2010".

UNDP conducted no such studies, Oxford university did and published it in UNDP reports.

Btw, Oxford Data are still flawed, as I suspect they gathered them from local authorities and not from
the streets.

keep saying that to yourself, their data sources are all from UN agencies, and that is the only reason why UN would publish it. Because it was a work in tandem.

http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/understanding/sources

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:42pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

See more painment. I don't need to attach to a region I'm from unlike southwaaste that tries desperately to force themselves into south south.

Here is the report again

In just 2014, you lagged behind in everything you lead in 2013..in just ONE YEAR you fell that backwards and you shamefully try to tell us to listen to a 2013 report over a more recent data. How pathetic...na so your sophisticated be?

I feel bad for una..Always the I get am before mentality while everybody else jeep jumping una in everything. The only thing you got left is poverty rate, which based on the data you just posted, the gap is so small, I can bet everything I got you'll lag in that too soon. grin grin grin ndoooooooo kelechi

Nigerian BS is BS. It's fraudulent data. UN's data is more credible.

No matter how much they try to corrupt data, SE will always lead the SW in poverty.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

the streets.

You still can't tell us Nigerisn Bureau's methodology. You won't find it, even if you go, a true researcher will notice the fraud.

UN's methodology is online for all to read and debate.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Here is the report again

I feel bad for una..Always the I get am before mentality while everybody else jeep jumping una in everything. The only thing you got left is poverty rate, which based on the data you just posted, the gap is so small, I can bet everything I got you'll lag in that too soon. grin grin grin heyya ndoooooooo kpele

loool slop.... SW forcing itself on SS? That is new...
no be us dey shout SW and SS, SW divided by SS. we are one our own, and we know.

Are you from your own admissions accepting the fact the the SW is the richest geopolitical zone in Nigeria by saying "the gap is small" .... lol, SW is the second most populated zone in Nigeria, so that gap you think is "small" (over 7%) is nothing less than 10 million people.

continue sobbing into your by now drenched pillow.... guy from Abasha.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578269_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

Ntooooor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

Can you find the NBS methodology online? Can their research be replicated? Nope.

That's why UN, a widely respected organization, is more valid than local Nigerian researchers.

OMFG. He keeps asking the stupidest question known to men. your government research is from the streer of the country as well as datas from governors and each agency of each state. Have you NEVER took a research course in your entire post? NBS got their data collected, likewise UN or rather Oxford used the collected data and UN reported their result.

Jesus, it is like asking the dumbest question known to Men. Nothing got their info from the same source therefore, both are reliable and one is more reliable because it provided a more recent collected data while the other did not. We not going to throw away a 2014 report and listen to a 2013 report because south waaste and in pain because it did not favour them. Nope..sorry tongue
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

they keep thinking we are their mates in everything.....lol
they aren't even in our shadow, talk less being on the same level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 7:48pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

You still can't tell us Nigerisn Bureau's methodology. You won't find it, even if you go, a true researcher will notice the fraud.

Any true researcher will notice these realities:
www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statisticswww.nairaland.com/2562674/shocking-cut-off-marks-federalwww.nairaland.com/2919593/2015-waec-performance-ratings-ekitiwww.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance

And not voodoo stats that places a region that is lagging behind in aspect of human endeavour ahead of SE.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statisticswww.nairaland.com/2562674/shocking-cut-off-marks-federalwww.nairaland.com/2919593/2015-waec-performance-ratings-ekitiwww.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance

And not voodoo stats that places a region that is lagging behind SE in aspect of human endeavour ahead of SE .
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

OMFG. He keeps asking the stupidest question known to men. your government research is from the streer of the country as well as datas from governors and each agency of each state. Have you NEVER took a research course in your entire post? NBS got their data collected, likewise UN or rather Oxford used the collected data and UN reported their result.

Jesus, it is like asking the dumbest question known to Men. Nothing got their info from the same source therefore, both are reliable and one is more reliable because it provided a more recent collected data while the other did not. We not going to throw away a 2014 report and listen to a 2013 report because south waaste and in pain because it did not favour them. Nope..sorry tongue

Noise. Where's Nigeria Bureau's methodology? If it's reliable, it would be transparent?

Ibos keep passing around fraudulent data for people to swallow.

I say no. UN's data is the most recent research conducted in Nigeria as far as Nigerians are concerned.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:50pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

And not voodoo stats that places a region that is lagging behind in aspect of human endeavour ahead of SE.

Miracle centers in the SE have been discussed in depth.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

Noise. Where's Nigeria Bureau's methodology? If it's reliable, it would be transparent?

Ibos keep passing around fraudulent data for people to swallow.

I say no. UN's data is the most recent research conducted in Nigeria as far as Nigerians are concerned.

looo..... you dey mind these people?
Isn't it funny that an Igbo person is choosing to accept data source from a government they CLAIM hates them and is marginalizing them over one from a Globally reputable body?
not to mention that the difference in the sources of data used is less than half a year......
looool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 7:52pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

Miracle centers in the SE have been discussed in depth.

Miracle centres that allowed northern states to even rank higher than SW states in performance index at WAEC grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charms, Fetish Items Dropped At Ikot Ekpene - Uyo Highway In Akwa Ibom / Buhari Leaves For Ghana On Sunday For ECOWAS Emergency Extraordinary Summit / Calm Returns To Maiduguri Airport After Protest By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.