Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) (14234 Views)

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:
grin grin grin grin grin LAUGHABLE. They finally lead in a report and people won't hear word about it.

People won't hear world because Southwaaste were praised for something they leading in 2013. Mschewwwww

Southeast has the second highest infant mortality rate in Nigeria after North East.
I have to admit i never expected that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 6:29pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:
grin grin grin grin grin LAUGHABLE. They finally lead in a report and people won't hear word about it. More laughable is the statistics was made using a 2013 collected data. Yet a more recent data collection statistics (2014) from the Federal government of Nigeria in question disbuke the 2013 collected data of UN.

Posting something in 2016 does not mean it's a new report especially when you already have a 2015 report using a 2014 collected data that gave a different look to the 2013 collected data. Like DUH

This is the 2014 collected data I spoke of
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment.

People won't hear word because Southwaaste were praised for leading in 2013. Since you lost that leas in 2014, hide una face in shame because in just a year, you ranked the least. Mschewwwww

This is a 2015 report.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2016
Mazi Ariani!

So now i should leave the source that told you people that SE is the safest region in nigeria, and face your own nairaland source because it doesn't favour your people this time. To hell with you. cool

@Scholes0

i remember when 2015 igr was released, my friends said that isn't how to calc econmic viability, it's the amount deposited in banks that shows economic viability of states, and they were rejoicing cheesy

grin God punish devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 6:30pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

Southeast has the second highest infant mortality rate in Nigeria after North East.
I have to admit i never expected that.

Cmon really? Baby factories?
North - teenage marriage
SE- baby factories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 6:33pm On May 16, 2016
Indicator 6.7: Proportion of children under 5 sleeping in insecticide – treated bed nets
It has to be recalled that only 2.2% of children in 2003 slept in insecticide treated nets. The percentage went up to 34.6% in 2012. The trend showed no difference in 2014 as 34.7% of the children slept in insecticide treated bed nets in the night preceding the survey. Across the sectors showed that the urban areas (41.7%) had more children who slept in insecticide treated bed nets than the rural with a record of 31.2%. In the zone the percentage of children sleeping in insecticide treated bed nets lingered between 47% and 17.8%. Similarly, 28.5% of pregnant women slept in insecticide treated bed nets in 2014 against the 30.3% record of 2012. Majority of the pregnant women were from the South West (45.3%) zone as compared to the least in North East (16%) zone.
GOAL 7: ENSURE ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
Target 7.C: Halve by 2015, the proportion of people without sustainable access to safe drinking water and basic sanitation
Indicator 7.8: Proportion of population using an improved drinking water source
And Indicator 7.9: Proportion of population using an improved sanitation facility
Fifty seven percent of Nigeria households had access to improved water source in 2004. In 2008, there was a slight decrease to 55.8 percent. Fifty seven percent was recorded again in 2012 while in 2014 there was an increase to 62.2%. Access to improved sources of drinking water has been unstable in Nigeria. Although in 2014, the urban areas recorded about 74.6% against the 57.6% of the rural, yet access within the zones showed that it was only in South West that a 70.6% access to improved sources was recorded. The rest of the zones lingered between 68% and 53%.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 6:33pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

This is a 2015 report.

Reporting a 2014 collected data.

The OP report was posted in 2016 reporting a 2013 collected data. Just because something was posted in 2016 or 2015 does not mean it's representing that specific year it was posted. It represent the year they spoke up.

Read the dataset again and look at the year each spoke of.

The UN reported a 2013 stats
The Nigeria bureau reported a 2014 stats.

You shouldn't even be proud of that shit. I don't know about una I'll be ashamed cause it showed in just a year you lost that lead and that's a damn shame
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 6:36pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:
grin grin grin grin grin LAUGHABLE. They finally lead in a report and people won't hear word about it. More laughable is the statistics was made using a 2013 collected data. Yet a more recent data collection statistics (2014) from the Federal government of Nigeria in question disbuke the 2013 collected data of UN.

Posting something in 2016 does not mean it's a new report especially when you already have a 2015 report using a 2014 collected data that gave a different look to the 2013 collected data. Like DUH

This is the 2014 collected data I spoke of
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment.

People won't hear word because Southwaaste were praised for leading in 2013. This is not something to applaud youtselves,in, it is something to even be ashamed of.

cheesy grin cheesy
I can see pains, agony & anguish written all over your face while writing that piece of sh*t. Brace up, u will survive it. wink

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 6:37pm On May 16, 2016
MrsNgoziKalu:
Mazi Ariani!

So now i should leave the source that told you people that SE is the safest region in nigeria, and face your own nairaland source because it doesn't favour your people this time. To hell with you. cool

@Scholes0

i remember when 2015 igr was released, my friends said that isn't how to calc econmic viability, it's the amount deposited in banks that shows economic viability of states, and they were rejoicing cheesy

grin God punish devil

Any stat that places SW ahead of SE in any aspect of human endeavour is obviously fraudulent and should be discarded as such.

You don't expect me to slap a fraudulent source when it speaks the truth( ie proclaims the overall superiority of SE over SE in Education and living standards), because the truth is universal, and no one should be praised or scorned for saying it. cool Simple acknowledgment will do.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 6:37pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

The OP report was posted in 2016 reporting a 2013 collected data. Just because something was posted in 2016 or 2015 does not mean it's representing that specific year it was posted. It represent the year they spoke up.

The UN data speaks more volume than Nigerian data because they have more resources at their disposal to conduct the data. The Nugerian bureau lmao. I wonder why they never tell us HOW they conducted their research. A year difference no?

1 Like

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 6:38pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

Any stat that places SW ahead of SE in any aspect of human endeavour is obviously fraudulent and should be discarded as such.

You don't expect me to slap a fraudulent source when it speaks the truth( ie proclaims the overall superiority of SE over SE in Education and living standards), because the truth is universal, and no one should be praised or scorned for saying it. cool Simple acknowledgment will do.

Any stat that places SW before SE is denied by our Aba statisticians.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

BUT when one journalist used this same data source to say SE is the safest region in the country, it was sufficient enough then abi?
Take it or leave it, this is a 2015 report.

the report on multidimensional poverty which ranked the SW as the richest region in Nigeria is a 2015 report.
So go and sit down abeg.

The multidimensional poverty stat was not conducted by UNDP, it was conducted by Oxford university, who did not conduct any fresh studies themselves, but relied on flawed data from NBS which placed Niger state as the state with least poverty rate.

That topic had Bern debated and exhausted on NL here by many Igbo posters, let me look for the links of those debates and Post for the reading pleasure of the neutrals and newbies here.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 6:43pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

The multidimensional poverty stat was not conducted by UNDP, it was conducted by Oxford university, who did not conduct any fresh studies themselves, but relied on flawed data from NBS which placed Niger state as the state with least poverty rate.

That topic had Bern debated and exhausted on NL here by many Igbo posters, let me look for the links of those debates and Post for the reading pleasure of the neutrals and newbies here.

When did Nigerian bureau conduct fresh research? Lmao. From what date to what date? How did they conduct their research? Which locations? Which hospitals? Which communities?

1 Like

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

Mcheeeew.

Lemme jump & pass.
You are inconsequential. Enjoy your time spamming this thread with your thrash.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

You shouldn't even be proud of that shit. I don't know about una I'll be ashamed cause it showed in just a year you lost that lead and that's a damn shame

ok wait....so you mean to say that between 2013 and 2014 the SE has overtaken the SW in infant mortality, education index, Women in gainful employment, population to public spending ratio, life expectancy, and everything else.... ?
Oh pls b realistic..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 6:46pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

The UN data speaks more volume than Nigerian data because they have more resources at their disposal to conduct the data. The Nugerian bureau lmao. I wonder why they never tell us HOW they conducted their research. A year difference no?

Oh this is laughable. grin grin grin grin The UN would know more about a nation's and the indigenous of the land than the government of the nation according to this dude. It's been reported that's UN data has been unreliable on some occasions. Even they admitted the data they've provided about Cuba for the past several years have been unreliable
http://babalublog.com/2011/08/19/the-united-nations-admits-castro-regimes-statistics-are-unreliable/

Another Example

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/exposing-the-uns-unreliable-data-on-gaza-casualties/

A Nation's government statistics is more reliable than UN incase Noone told this. The government has more of a hands on and more able to do the statistics than UN.

Just laughable!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 6:48pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

ok wait....so you mean to say that between 2013 and 2014 the SE has overtaken the SW in infant mortality, education index, Women in gainful employment, population to public spending ratio, life expectancy, and everything else.... ?
Oh pls b realistic..... undecided

Yes as provided by a statistics. It's not me saying it...it is a fact posted by the Government of the Nation.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Oh this is laughable. grin grin grin grin The UN would know more about a nation's and the indigenous of the land than the government of the nation according to this dude. It's been reported that's UN data has been unreliable on some occasions. Even they admitted the data they've provided about Cuba for the past several years have been unreliable
http://babalublog.com/2011/08/19/the-united-nations-admits-castro-regimes-statistics-are-unreliable/

Another Example

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/exposing-the-uns-unreliable-data-on-gaza-casualties/

A Nation's government statistics is more reliable than UN incase Noone told this. The government has more of a hands on view of it than UN.

lol...see this man trying to fault the UN...... in favor of agbalumo tree local data and beer palor gist.
When this same UN said the SE was the safest geopolitical zone in Nigeria just this last friday, you all gleedully accepted the report and swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

but now, all of a sudden, the UN is no more credible because it doesn't show the SE on top of other indices within the same report?

Igbos and Hypocrisy cheesy.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 6:51pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Another Example

A Nation's government statistics is more reliable than UN incase Noone told this. The government has more of a hands on view of it than UN.

I don't choose to rely on Nigerian stats over UN stats because we know nothing is done right in Nigeria.
When, where and how did Nigerians conduct their research? Nigeria that can't even generate power or have the tools to compete with UN researchers are the ones we should be trusting over UN data? grin

Within a year, data don't change that drastically. You can tell that Nigerian bureau is s fraud.

How come you didn't bring up these points when UN named SE the safest region in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

It was conducted by BOTH the oxford university AND the UN. and their dataset was not obtained from the NBS.

But wait, how can one igbo man be supporting the Nigeria bureau of statistics because it says something good about SE, and another Igboman here is Opposing the NBS because their report does not look so dandy about the SE?
looool....

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 6:55pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

lol...see this man trying to fault the UN...... in favor of agbalumo tree local data and beer palor gist.
When this same UN said the SE was the safest geopolitical zone in Nigeria just this last friday, you all gleedully accepted the report and swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

but now, all of a sudden, the UN is no more credible because it doesn't show the SE on top of other indices within the same report?

Igbos and Hypocrisy cheesy.......

Did I say UN report is unreliable? Did I fault the report of UN? Did I disagree with UN report if so, point it out. I said and I quote, the UN reported a 2013 report while the government of the nation already provided a 2014 report showing that south waaste declined in just ONE YEAR.

Your blother was the one who tried to discredit the 2014 data like you are doing right now (case in point your reference agbalumo tree local data and beer palor gist.) and try to credit that UN is more reliable than the government of a nation thus we should drop a year later report (2014) and listen to a year before report (2013) because that favours una over the 2014 report. LAUGHABLE!!!! grin grin grin

All I showed your blother is UN can never be more reliable of a nation's government as they even admitted being unreliable in dataset of some nations.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Did I say UN report is unreliable? Did I fault the report of UN? Did I disagree with UN report if so, point it out. I said and I quote, the UN reported a 2013 report while the government of the nation already provided a 2014 report showing that south waaste declined in just ONE YEAR.

Your blother was the one who tried to discredit the 2014 data like you are doing right now (case in point your reference agbalumo tree local data and beer palor gist.) and try to credit that UN is more reliable than the government of a nation thus we should drop a year later report (2014) and listen to a year before report (2013) because that favours una over the 2014 report. LAUGHABLE!!!! grin grin grin

All I showed your blother is UN can never be more reliable of a nation's government as they even admitted being unreliable in dataset of some nations.

loooool.... The 2015 report on POVERTY still shows that the SE is poorer
What do YOU have to say about that then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 6:58pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Did I say UN report is unreliable. Did I fault the report of UN? Did I disagree with UN report if so, point it out. I said and I quote, the UN reported a 2013 report whole the government of the nation already provided a 2014 report showing that south waaste declined in just ONE YEARS.

UN report of 2013 is more reliable than Nigerias bureau report of 2014.

Nothing is done right in Nugeria. Data are corrupted or not properly conducted. They don't even have the resources, that's why there's a huge gap between their data and UN's data within a year of each other.

1 Like

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Ariani: 7:00pm On May 16, 2016
www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics
www.nairaland.com/2562674/shocking-cut-off-marks-federal
www.nairaland.com/2919593/2015-waec-performance-ratings-ekiti
www.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

In the face of the above facts and reality, why should anybody take any flawed report that place SW ahead of SE in any thing that has to do with education serious?

Good a thing UNDP admitted to collecting their obviously flawed data from Nigeria.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:02pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

I don't choose to rely on Nigerian stats over UN stats because we know nothing is done right in Nigeria.
When, where and how did Nigerians conduct their research? Nigeria that can't even generate power or have the tools to compete with UN researchers are the ones we should be trusting over UN data? grin

Within a year, data don't change that drastically. You can tell that Nigerian bureau is s fraud.

How come you didn't bring up these points when UN named SE the safest region in Nigeria?

Laughable. Do you even know how data collection is made? Even by UN? News flash, both data collection came from the government of the nation. So it's okay to ignore NBS data which came from the Federal government of Nigeria and listen to UN report which also got the infornation used for the data from the Federal government of the nation. Or did you think UN sent delegates to go around Nigeria in 2013 in every city, village, etc to collect datas? Lmfaooooooo grin grin

This is pure jokes.

This people keep bring up the safest region in Nigeria. Did any of y'all post a later data which overshadow the data. If so, post it..cause I sure missed it. Why would I contradict something when I don't have neither a 2014, 2015 or even a 2016 report that displayed otherwise. Unlike this one, which we have a later report (2014) which says otherwise. Oh btw: I'm from Asaba. Go and find out where that's located...just laughable set of people
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:

guy, pls stop deceiving yourself the methodology of measuring multidimensional poverty may have been developed by Oxford which is a top global research university IN COLLABORATION with the UN.
But the field survey to collect the data was carried out purely by UN staff in Nigeria.... Oxford does not even have the means nor the funds to go on a field survey in over 100 developing countries of the world.

The Global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) was developed in 2010 by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative (OPHI) and the United Nations Development Programme.[1] and uses different factors to determine poverty beyond income-based lists. It replaced the previous Human Poverty Index. The global MPI is released annually by OPHI and the results published on its website.

The global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) is an international measure of acute poverty covering over 100 developing countries.

There is the methodology for you.
http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/multidimensional-poverty-index-mpi
http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/MPI_2011_Methodology_Note_4-11-2011_1500.pdf?cda6c1

1 Like

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
Ariani:
www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics
www.nairaland.com/2562674/shocking-cut-off-marks-federal
www.nairaland.com/2919593/2015-waec-performance-ratings-ekiti
www.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

In the face of the above facts and reality, why should anybody take any flawed report that place SW ahead of SE in any thing that has to do with education serious?

Good a thing UNDP admitted to collecting their obviously flawed data from Nigeria.

You still didn't tell us how they collected the data since you claim that they're fresh data.

Sorry UN numbers trumps NL Aba discussion. The SW is better than SE in all ramifications.

The same Nigerian flawed data you're trying to use here? Who doesn't know Nigerian Bureau is garbage?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:04pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

loooool.... The 2015 report on POVERTY still shows that the SE is poorer
What do YOU have to say about that then?

And so what? It did And? Oh you think I was arguing against the report. Dummy, read my post all over again so your head can be reset to functional again.
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:07pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

Laughable. Do you even know how data collection is made? Even by UN? News flash, both data collection came from the government of the nation. So it's okay to ignore NBS data which came from the Federal government of Nigeria and listen to UN report which also got the infornation used for the data from the Federal government of the nation. Or did you think UN sent delegates to go around Nigeria in 2013 in every city, village, etc to collect datas? Lmfaooooooo grin grin

This is pure jokes.

This people keep bring up the safest region in Nigeria. Did any of y'all post a later data which overshadow the data. If so, post it..cause I sure missed it. Why would I contradict something when I don't have neither a 2014, 2015 or even a 2016 report that displayed otherwise. Unlike this one, which we have a later report (2014) which says otherwise.

Lmao this nigga is crazy if he thinks NB data isn't flawed cheesy

The same UN that called SE a safe zone is niw flawed grin

UN data over NB data. See the drastic difference within a year . Na magic? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2016
onenaira2:

And so what? It did And? Oh you think I was arguing against the report. Dummy, read my post all over again so your head can be reset to functional again.

Ok smartie, since you aren't arguing against the report, we can all decisively accept what it says, while you can go to bed.
What are you stressing yourself for since the SE is decisively poorer than the SW.?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:10pm On May 16, 2016
scholes0:

guy, pls stop deceiving yourself the methodology of measuring multidimensional poverty may have been developed by Oxford which is a top global research university IN COLLABORATION with the UN.
But the field survey to collect the data was carried out purely by UN staff in Nigeria.... Oxford does not even have the means nor the funds to go on a field survey in over 100 developing countries of the world.

There is the methodology for you.
http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/multidimensional-poverty-index-mpi
http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/MPI_2011_Methodology_Note_4-11-2011_1500.pdf?cda6c1

We're waiting for Nigeria Beaureau's methodology. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by onenaira2: 7:11pm On May 16, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lmao this nigga is crazy if he thinks NB data isn't flawed cheesy

The same UN that called SE a safe zone is niw flawed grin

UN data over NB data. See the drastic difference within a year . Na magic? cheesy

And that's why I said you people should be ashamed of unaselves. I know I would. In just ONE YEAR you declined that bad. That's says alot about una HDI.

But hey rejoice you lead in 2013 I guess that's something to una.

Oh and yeah, NBS report using data from Federal government is flawed while UN report using data from that same federal government is not grin grin grin. Just pure jokes
Re: 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by Yorubanews: 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
How come any research done in Nigeria suggesting that SE>SW is obvious of fraud and never transparent?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose / Leah Sharibu Still Alive, FG Negotiating Release —presidency / Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.