Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included (10070 Views)

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by sureinfo: 2:17pm On May 16, 2016
So my friend just bought the much talked about Tecno L8 that has a battery that can last more than 2 days without dying so while I was sampling the phone I saw this pix.. And it got me thinking.

Nairalanders what do you think??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 16, 2016
sureinfo:
Nairalanders what do you think??
hahaha.... Last man standing
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by chriskosherbal(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by selfdefence: 2:24pm On May 16, 2016
Not only them o. Other sausage rolls too didn't

Even funny enough brands like Tecno reduced price especially with the W4 that has the specs of most smart phones but reduced price to less than 23k
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by sureinfo: 2:31pm On May 16, 2016
selfdefence:
Not only them o. Other sausage rolls too didn't

Even funny enough brands like Tecno reduced price especially with the W4 that has the specs of most smart phones but reduced price to less than 23k

Oga we're not talking of gadgets here o.. We're talking of foodstuffs...

Go into the market then you'll really appreciate gala sausage roll for sticking to their price..

Cc: lalasticlala come and see o.

7 Likes

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 16, 2016
They do not need to increase the price of gala. All they will do is to reduce the beaf inside the roll or simply reduce the quality as the case may be.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by sureinfo: 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
JackBaueress1:
They do not need to increase the price of gala. All they will do is to reduce the beaf inside the roll or simply reduce the quality as the case may be.

But have you noticed any reduction so far?? Most likely NO..!!

They're not like peanut burger shrimp crackers that used air to fill 75% of the sachet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by hucienda: 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
Very True...

Gala! #TeamGala! #GalaForPresident! #Gala...MakeNaijaGreatAgain! (Donald Trump abeg no vex) cheesy

Ever consistent in saving the masses.. Since 1862 grin 1962!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by thesicilian: 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
I feel like having a gala now
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by emeijeh(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2016
Gala for president of what?........
Nigerians sef angry
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2016
I think we need to call ga lalasticlala to confirm.
Check if there is a snake inside first. grin

Even pure water no try reach gala

1 Like

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by rose54321: 2:50pm On May 16, 2016
True talk, that my friend is consistent. The management of the Gala incorporation should he celebrated, how to maintain price and supply over a long period.

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Stalwert: 2:56pm On May 16, 2016
Shoutout to everly constant gala .. product of the decade
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Are you serious?

Yea that's true, unlike garri, groundnut, coke and indomie grin grin cheesy
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 16, 2016
Just ate three within ten minutes, the filling and the flour have reduced.
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by naija247: 3:18pm On May 16, 2016
Guy you don make gala hungry me... grin
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by NextGovernor(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2016
Gala don reduce size. Just check well you will see. Even bigbite that was so big is now small.

Indomie hungry man size reduce quantity and the one wey pain me pass them cum put money join to #120

Titus two fishes don small not as big as before and them cum increase am

Egg roll na small or half egg you go see for some, why some will be try again later.

If you buy meat pile you won't even see meat inside again instead na some stuff I don't know.

Change affect everything my broda.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by byteem: 3:53pm On May 16, 2016
WHO TOLD U .. DEM DON REDUCE SIZE .. EVEN THE SIZE OF THE BEEF DON REDUCE .. IT DOES NOT EVEN FELL LIKE BEEF IN INSIDE... NA COLOURING WE DEY CHOP
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by meezynetwork(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2016
A carton of gala was 3800 but now it's 4000. It added only 200 at the loss of the wholesalers and retailers. Formerly it used to be 13pics for 500 but now it's 520. And also the size has reduced.
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Joel3(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2016
gala lost it quality many years ago. gala many years ago is not the same gala of today. if gala is to sustained that old quality it would have be 200N today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by matrix199(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2016
The effect of the inflation is tolling really hard!
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by matrix199(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2016
JackBaueress1:

I stopped eating gala because of their wit. They left the price at N50, but reduced the size of the roll. I was really pissed the day I bought a fresh gala and compared with the old ones I had in my refrigerator. The new gala has lost weight tremendously! Same with some noodle brands.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 16, 2016
By the time UAC hear say de don increase minimum wage,

by the time naira to dollars turn 500

by the time people are no longer able to afford any other food asides gala

JUST TODAY I REALISE THAT THE WOMAN THAT SELLS FOOD CLOSE TO MY OFFICE HAD REPLACED TOMATO EFFECT IN THE FOOD TO PALM OIL EFFECT.
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by presentley: 4:19pm On May 16, 2016
For your information, Gala sells for N20 in the late 90's
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Luxiana19(f): 4:42pm On May 16, 2016
So true!!! Gala remained loyal when garri and tomatoes betrayed us.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by lekelistik: 4:49pm On May 16, 2016
Gala used portion control method
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by coolitempa(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2016
Gala....direct the question to those ipod youths who sell them in the SW causing traffic.... angry angry
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Dexema(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2016
coolitempa:
Gala....direct the question to those ipod youths who sell them in the SW causing traffic.... angry angry
u dey fain trouble abi, make you no complain if gala sellers carry your N1000 change run commot for holdup.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by coolitempa(f): 5:40pm On May 16, 2016
Dexema:
u dey fain trouble abi, make you no complain if gala sellers carry your N1000 change run commot for holdup.

I never buy fake gala from those people....half of them are my enemies on NL.... grin....I just make them run in the hot sun and then after dem don sweat finish, I tell them I am not interested.... cheesy...I do not indulge ipod youths....

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by otukpo(f): 5:57pm On May 16, 2016
What was i even expecting to see?
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by mamawin(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
Gala don reduce size. Just check well you will see. Even bigbite that was so big is now small.

Indomie hungry man size reduce quantity and the one wey pain me pass them cum put money join to #120

Titus two fishes don small not as big as before and them cum increase am

Egg roll na small or half egg you go see for some, why some will be try again later.

If you buy meat pile you won't even see meat inside again instead na some stuff I don't know.

Change affect everything my broda.
you mean meat pie or pile? abegi pile na Jedijedi o
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by mamawin(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2016
Luxiana19:
So true!!! Gala remained loyal when garri and tomatoes betrayed us.
na dat tomato own pain me pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Some Presidential Aspirants Should Be In Jail If EFCC Worked – Obasanjo / 2023: PDP Should Seek Forgiveness From Nigerians, Not Votes — Lawan / Appeal Court Constitutes New Panel For Ondo PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.