Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included (10124 Views)

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by milky3(f): 6:08pm On May 16, 2016
don't u notice it reduces in size, I'm not a fanatic consumer
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by titi4fola(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2016
JackBaueress1:
They do not need to increase the price of gala. All they will do is to reduce the beaf inside the roll or simply reduce the quality as the case may be.
But it has reduced in size.
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by titi4fola(f): 6:28pm On May 16, 2016
Not true,
1) The role has really reduce

2) The sausage isn't really taste great. as it used to be again
3) Not soft like before
4)...I don't agree to that
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Voice234: 7:00pm On May 16, 2016
Gala that reduced the size of heir roll... nairalanders, always saying what they are not sure of.
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Adesiji77: 7:27pm On May 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by chii8(f): 9:07pm On May 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
Gala don reduce size. Just check well you will see. Even bigbite that was so big is now small.

Indomie hungry man size reduce quantity and the one wey pain me pass them cum put money join to #120

Titus two fishes don small not as big as before and them cum increase am

Egg roll na small or half egg you go see for some, why some will be try again later.

If you buy meat pile you won't even see meat inside again instead na some stuff I don't know.

Change affect everything my broda.

guy i don die wt lafta oooo,u made my nite, o jare,i luv nigerians
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by 12month: 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
don't let this fool you... the gala has reduced size, and even the beef inside, i stopped buying it when I noticed some months back. they can be deceiving themselves
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by 12month: 10:22pm On May 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
Gala don reduce size. Just check well you will see. Even bigbite that was so big is now small.

Indomie hungry man size reduce quantity and the one wey pain me pass them cum put money join to #120

Titus two fishes don small not as big as before and them cum increase am

Egg roll na small or half egg you go see for some, why some will be try again later.

If you buy meat pile you won't even see meat inside again instead na some stuff I don't know.

Change affect everything my broda.

da meat pie is really true lol, na potato dem dey put inside now lol
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Unlimited22: 11:25pm On May 16, 2016
coolitempa:

I never buy fake gala from those people....half of them are my enemies on NL.... grin....I just make them run in the hot sun and then after dem don sweat finish, I tell them I am not interested.... cheesy...I do not indulge ipod youths....
Exactly. Even gala sef na ipob fault. Is there nothing u won't pin on Igbos??
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by bukatyne(f): 1:00am On May 17, 2016
coolitempa:

I never buy fake gala from those people....half of them are my enemies on NL.... grin....I just make them run in the hot sun and then after dem don sweat finish, I tell them I am not interested.... cheesy...I do not indulge ipod youths....

Madam fear God

Leave whatever beef you have with igbos on NL and stop frustrating young men who are trying to make a meaning out of their poor lives.

At the top, no permanent friends; no permanent enemies... Only permanent interests.

While you are here e-fighting Igbo, one Yoruba/Hausa man is sharing Ghana must go with an Igbo man.

@OP: I remember when gala was #40 then and I know gala has changed taste & size
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by selfdefence: 1:02am On May 17, 2016
sureinfo:

Oga we're not talking of gadgets here o.. We're talking of foodstuffs...

Go into the market then you'll really appreciate gala sausage roll for sticking to their price..

Cc: lalasticlala come and see o.

We`re saying the same thing, okay?

other commodities in the market increased the prices instead Tecno brought down the price of Tecno W4 to N22,700... Isn`t that worthy of one to talk about it??

you self check am na.
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by citizenY(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2016
rose54321:
True talk, that my friend is consistent. The management of the Gala incorporation should he celebrated, how to maintain price and supply over a long period.

Thumbs up.

That management should be transferred to NNPC, immediately.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Dannybrainz: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol..no be only gala for president grin
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by FrozeBABE: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
gala will still do notn..nigeria na issue o
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by wink2015(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
DANCING GALALA with Gala !
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by goziem1982(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Get your fact right, it can be indirectly reduced, once the quantity is no more the same( reduced) and still sold at the same price the price has indirectly gone up. This is one of the ways to increase the price if direct increase will scare your customers.
Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by Perfectbeing(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
If gala made N10 or N20 increase they'd lose a lot of sales.. Gala need to stay at a round figure for people to keep on buying it.. That's the reason bigi cola sales rised cos they kept their price at a round figure (N100) unike coke that increase theirs to N120.. Now with N500, one can buy 2 gala and 1 bigi and get a N300 change instead of 2 gala and one N120 plastic coke and get N280 change..

I for one never bought bigi cola when it and small plastic coke sold for N100. But now that coke is N120, I buy bigi unless I just wanna have a taste for coke..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name / "Most Big Men Abandon Their Big Farm Because Of Kidnapping" - Shehu Sani / Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.