Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Uncooperative Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncooperative Wife (2941 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncooperative Wife by treasuredkids(f): 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
Just what I was thinking. In addition op did u at any point in time discourage any form of assistance in time past? Have u ever considered any advise on finances from her end or u just wave whatever she says as "women talk"? What's ur spending habit like? I bet if u av goofed or treated with levity whatever she has said about finances, then u av to go mend fences with her in those areas.
Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bet you no woman, I repeat no woman will be unwilling to help a responsible husband out financially, especially in OP's case where he claims to have been shouldering the responsibilities all alone before now and even set her up in the said business. That alone should tell you we ain't hearing the whole story. The wife alone can tell us what exactly is happening in their home.

- Does the husband hide his salary from her? Some men believe it's a taboo for the wife to know their earnings. Such men are OYO when they get broke
- Like people have suggested, maybe she's actually making a loss from the business but the husband thinks otherwise
- Does he keep girlfriends - if you claim to be broke but still have spare money to throw around, then you are not really broke.
- Maybe, just maybe he was really not as nice when he had a good job.

Honestly, I can only insinuate, the wife would explain her actions better but it's rare to find a woman who would not be willing to fend for her family when she knows the husband is truly incapable. Women are loyal like that tongue

1 Like

Re: Uncooperative Wife by Harpesin(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2016
@ Op, you had started what you can not finish......This serve as a lesson to the upcoming couples, God created wife to assist her husband especially in this situation where the country is, only man can not sustain the family unless he has oil rig.....The essence of setting up a biz for your wife is to assist you in some area......If i may ask, what does she use her money for? new couple shd learn from this, you may be earning good salary now or your biz is flourishing dont forget dry season is coming, (No long thing) you may lose that job, that biz may not flow like before etc....Your wife has not been contributing any thing to sustain the family for the past 12yrs, now you expect her to start assisting...she is not use to it....What i will advice you to do is to to stop financing her family, stop financing her biz, concentrate on your children alone and do what best you can do......If not you may end us act out of anger or you develop high BP.

1 Like

Re: Uncooperative Wife by Harpesin(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2016
Its a taboo to let your wife know how much you is your salary...... cos they will never belief that is all...no be girls of nowadays?

Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bet you no woman, I repeat no woman will be unwilling to help a responsible husband out financially, especially in OP's case where he claims to have been shouldering the responsibilities all alone before now and even set her up in the said business. That alone should tell you we ain't hearing the whole story. The wife alone can tell us what exactly is happening in their home.

- Does the husband hide his salary from her? Some men believe it's a taboo for the wife to know their earnings. Such men are OYO when they get broke
- Like people have suggested, maybe she's actually making a loss from the business but the husband thinks otherwise
- Does he keep girlfriends - if you claim to be broke but still have spare money to throw around, then you are not really broke.
- Maybe, just maybe he was really not as nice when he had a good job.

Honestly, I can only insinuate, the wife would explain her actions better but it's rare to find a woman who would not be willing to fend for her family when she knows the husband is truly incapable. Women are loyal like that tongue
Re: Uncooperative Wife by oloyede252(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2016
Adaeze003:
This is just weird... just last night I was on a thread about men doing chores and some guys here said it's the woman's traditional role and she can't force her husband to. That everyone should be happy with his roles...

I hope they will not come here and speak from both sides of their mouths like clowns sha... I hope they'll tell you to suck it up and pay the bills since providing for the whole family, wife included is Your Traditional Role...
see this one.you dont have sense if its other people's comment that will determine how u think..onyi ara later you will blame society for your problems
Re: Uncooperative Wife by Adaeze003(f): 7:27pm On May 19, 2016
oloyede252:
see this one.you dont have sense if its other people's comment that will determine how u think..onyi ara later you will blame society for your problems

Try not to quote me if you have nothing meaningful to say...

Bless you... wink
Re: Uncooperative Wife by oloyede252(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2016
Adaeze003:

Try not to quote me if you have nothing meaningful to say...
Bless you... wink
try not to comment if u have nothing meaningful to say.. Bless u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future? Need Advice.. Wife Pics Attached.. / Should I Marry Her? / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.