Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Being A Man..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Man..... (2960 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Man..... by Divay22(f): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2017
This is going out to all the married and single But responsible MEN out there..

Most women think being a man is the easiest thing in life,of course it's harder to be a woman,But being a man is also not a joke..

Some women assume Men don't cry or go through pains in life,but the truth is Men do cry,but he holds his tears and fears to avoid being called a weakling or frightened...

Women have foundation of peace while men have foundation of courage.

Women act very fast while men think very deep...inside every man is a spirit of an angel and a beast and of course Parental upbringing,environmental impact and religious teachings has a lot to play in building a MAN..

A boy that lacks affection when growing up may not be able to give attention when he becomes a man. Inside the heart of every responsible man goes a lot of pains and worries that he can't explain..(not excluding the rich).

He thinks about getting married and how to provide for his family and make them feel secured
His future wife or wife(married ones) and kids are his sole responsibility in life and whatever that will make his family happy is his priority in life,Even with tears in his eyes and fear in his heart He still manages to smile Because he knows ANY MAN WHO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE HAS FAILED AS A MAN...

He works very hard not because he wants new clothes or shoes but he saves so as to make sure his family are OK and provide them with the basic things of life..

He'll bridge the inevitable gap between his mother and his wife.
He'll wisely and peacefully balance between the two most important women in his life.

He gives confidence to his family when there's no hope in sight.
He worries and have sleepless nights over each kids behavior,success and prays to God to make all his kids successful in life.
He gives up some of his own dreams for his kids to be successful.
He works from dawn to odd hours of the night just to make sure his kids attains the best in education,A previledge he never had.

He puts all this interests in his kids because he knows his peace at old age depends on what they'll turn out to be in the future....

So for All the Real Men going through all this phase and the ones considering all this
YOU ALL ARE APPRECIATED. cheesy
INDEED TO BE A MAN IS NOT A DAY'S JOB...

*slightly compied*
Cc
Lalasticlala

Let's appreciate them. smiley

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Being A Man..... by Cutehector(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Being A Man..... by roysam(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divayy22 baby this is deep more grace!

definately your husby won't have qualms with you.

I wish I could say more but it will amount to flirting... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Man..... by lilmax(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
okay, family section babes never initiate this one? grin let's see how it plays out before this year runs out
Re: Being A Man..... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Feminists will flood here to say you did this for likes very soon. undecided

To the guys in my world, I adore you even with your egos. tongue kiss wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Man..... by roysam(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

am I part of them...lol
Re: Being A Man..... by Divay22(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

feminists.lol....let them come.....
But seriously nobody I mean nobody can buy me into Gender equality...

Let my home and marriage work. I and hubby ain't rivals or competitors but A TEAM.......

you belong to the feminists thing tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Man..... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
feminists.lol....let them come.....
But seriously nobody I mean nobody can buy me into Gender equality...

Let my home and marriage work. I and hubby ain't rivals or competitors but A TEAM.......

you belong to the feminists thing tongue

Belong kwa... I see them as comedians especially those ones on nairaland. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Being A Man..... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Awwnn kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Being A Man..... by Divay22(f): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Belong kwa... I see them as comedians especially those ones on nairaland. cheesy grin
Lol.......i try as much as possible to just ignore their comments,because who ever brought that idea is definitely using their head..........

1 Like

Re: Being A Man..... by eitsei(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
First time a lady is saying something good about men cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being A Man..... by HARDDON: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kul drops, cud be more conclusive.
You Cant wear pampers n know how boxers feels like tongue shocked cheesy

Id say next time , consult urs truely: a living encyclopedia of d trails n travails burne by d balls of men. cool

1 Like

Re: Being A Man..... by DanielGb(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thank you.
Re: Being A Man..... by che8: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
strongly feels you are a man!

All you wrote up there are truth.
Re: Being A Man..... by mozele(m): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

let me assume you grew up with either your dad, grandad, or uncle. Only a very few ladies really understands what you've just written.

1 bottle of Orijin for you!
Re: Being A Man..... by Divay22(f): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2017
mozele:

let me assume you grew up with either your dad, grandad, or uncle. Only a very few ladies really understands what you've just written.

1 bottle of Orijin for you!
Nan...
I copied it, wishing i had a MAN like this to call father sad
Re: Being A Man..... by mozele(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Divay22:

Nan...
I copied it, wishing i had a MAN like this to call father sad

hope isn't lost. at least what you should be thinking or should i say be praying of is
having a man like that whom your daughter(s) would be proud to call father.
Re: Being A Man..... by ImaIma1(f): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Men really have a lot of responsibilities on their shoulders and people under them to cater for.

My love and prayers go out to all the responsible men out there who are working hard to provide for their families. More grease to your elbows

1 Like

Re: Being A Man..... by prestigiouslady: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2017
They are still good and responsible men out there...when you see one, cherish him
Re: Being A Man..... by divineappo(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Divay22:
This is going out to all the married and single But responsible MEN out there..

Most women think being a man is the easiest thing in life,of course it's harder to be a woman,But being a man is also not a joke..

Some women assume Men don't cry or go through pains in life,but the truth is Men do cry,but he holds his tears and fears to avoid being called a weakling or frightened...

Women have foundation of peace while men have foundation of courage.

Women act very fast while men think very deep...inside every man is a spirit of an angel and a beast and of course Parental upbringing,environmental impact and religious teachings has a lot to play in building a MAN..

A boy that lacks affection when growing up may not be able to give attention when he becomes a man. Inside the heart of every responsible man goes a lot of pains and worries that he can't explain..(not excluding the rich).

He thinks about getting married and how to provide for his family and make them feel secured
His future wife or wife(married ones) and kids are his sole responsibility in life and whatever that will make his family happy is his priority in life,Even with tears in his eyes and fear in his heart He still manages to smile Because he knows ANY MAN WHO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE HAS FAILED AS A MAN...

He works very hard not because he wants new clothes or shoes but he saves so as to make sure his family are OK and provide them with the basic things of life..

He'll bridge the inevitable gap between his mother and his wife.
He'll wisely and peacefully balance between the two most important women in his life.

He gives confidence to his family when there's no hope in sight.
He worries and have sleepless nights over each kids behavior,success and prays to God to make all his kids successful in life.
He gives up some of his own dreams for his kids to be successful.
He works from dawn to odd hours of the night just to make sure his kids attains the best in education,A previledge he never had.

He puts all this interests in his kids because he knows his peace at old age depends on what they'll turn out to be in the future....

So for All the Real Men going through all this phase and the ones considering all this
YOU ALL ARE APPRECIATED. cheesy
INDEED TO BE A MAN IS NOT A DAY'S JOB...

*slightly compied*
Cc
Lalasticlala

hello how are u dear

I sent u a pm now

kindly reply, thanks alot
Re: Being A Man..... by robosky02(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Divayy22 baby this is wow

So your eye reach ground

Am thinking... cheesy
Re: Being A Man..... by Karlifate: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Strong men are the spinal cord of every progressive Nation.

💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Man..... by Diligent1(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Honestly, I really appreciate my daddy, he is so caring, even when we married, he continued to be a caring father to us all.

I remembered when I gave birth to my child some years back, there was no movement of motors and my father trekked a long distance to come and see me at the hospital, I was shocked because I have told him on phone earlier not to bother himself.
I pray to God almighty to shower His blessings on him. Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone I Can Talk With. / Another Family Wahala, Nairalanders. I Need Advice(s). / What If You Give Birth To A Hermaphrodite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.