Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Am I Being Used? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Used? (1863 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Am I Being Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Used? by mrkay101(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2016
Op I think there are better things to be worried about. Like fuel price, the drop in Naira, infact the economy itself is a thing to worry about.

I don't see why u shud be bordered about someone not taking ur advice. Its a free world u know don't stress towards giving someone an advice when u knw they will still do wats on there mind.

Next time she ask playfully tell her "what's the essence of my advice when u'd still do what u want" then Chang the topic. Its dat simple, life is already stressful on its own.
Re: Am I Being Used? by slyrone(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2016
send help to 131 for confirmation. to know if you r being used or not.
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

And I had wanted to give you a long call wen I got back from

the saloon..but wink I met a diff gift smiley instead..#ThanksAbunch

I lost my bestie...I lost the man that made me laugh all the time undecided...I hate that u changed so abrupt and even being proud saying that u met a diff gift in public forum...I dunno why u changed so sudden? How I wish I never heard what u said the other night, I think u regret saying that... embarassed

But, u chose to be this way...unpredictable & acting so immature... sad

Well, enjoy with Ur new diff gift..I wish nothing but hope that will last longer...
Re: Am I Being Used? by RoyalBlak007: 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

I lost my bestie...I lost the man that made me laugh all the time undecided...I hate that u changed so abrupt and even being proud saying that u met a diff gift in public forum...I dunno why u changed so sudden? How I wish I never heard what u said the other night, I think u regret saying that... embarassed

Well, enjoy with Ur new diff gift..I wish nothing but hope that will last longer...

nah....i don't regret what I said the other night..and as a matured man..i'll respect ur decision...Cheers!
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

nah....i don't regret what I said the other night..and as a matured man..i'll respect ur decision...Cheers!

Can we talk on private?
Re: Am I Being Used? by RoyalBlak007: 7:24pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

And the gift aspect was what you dropped b4 leaving..(the msg and blocking) smiley

...ll
#amjustbeingreal
#nohardfeelings
#thanks
Re: Am I Being Used? by RoyalBlak007: 7:25pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Can we talk on private?

Always open

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Luvs Calling Up Married Men. / Cutest Nairalander Passes Vote Of Confidence On Mimzy / My Bro Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.