Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. (678 Views)

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by pacretus(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2016
from the time the amalgamation of the nothern and southern nigeria into one entity,Nigeria has passed through various dire challenges.from aba women riot to the maitatsin riots religious wars to the Nigeria-biafra civil war.Niger delta insurgency to the boko haram terrorism,indeed one would see that Nigeria has passed through the valley of brimstones and fire to become what she is today.
And one thing i love about my country Nigeria is when she is Angered.
When she is ANGRY,she can crush:.
1:biafran uprising.
2:chadian invasion 1983.
3:maitatsin religious tension.
4:niger delta insurgensy.
5:bokoharam insurgency/terrorism.
6:And She will surely crush niger delta avengers.
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by PROVERBZ(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
k na I de wait see
Dis yer number five sef ??
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by DaBullIT(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2016
We keep telling them , but noooo , dem no gree, now them name don enter book of terrorists again

Anyone see any Yoruba there ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good , next topic
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:30pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
We keep telling them , but noooo , dem no gree, now them name don enter book of terrorists again

Good , next topic
what is yoruba?
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by Aminat508(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

what is yoruba?
shocked shocked welcome back oooo. I miss you
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:46pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Good , next topic

why would anyone see any yoruba there

Does the Avengers look like the gathering of shouting touts NO!
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by TheNonce: 3:46pm On May 16, 2016
cheesy

"Niger delta ass wipes"! Kill them all!
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by pacretus(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Good , next topic
yorubas might be called cowards but they sure love peace.reminds me of the novel ''ARMS an the MAN''.
Talking of the yorubas.
With the rate ritualist dens are being dicorvered i think yorubas are just as guilty as any other part in nigeria.what an irony,discorvering baby factories in IGBOLAND.
Hausas are peace loving people with violent culture.they can be really friendly.so nigeria is balanced no one is better.
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:58pm On May 16, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked shocked welcome back oooo. I miss you
Aminat, you disappoint me gan cry
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by Aminat508(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Aminat, you disappoint me gan cry
u want to use ogboju Abi? U wey no dey ask of person cry
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2016
Aminat508:
u want to use ogboju Abi? U wey no dey ask of person cry
banned for over 4 months cry
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by Aminat508(f): 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

banned for over 4 months cry
shocked haa Sorry loff cry
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:15pm On May 16, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked haa Sorry loff cry
That is what i am facing, so i just want to stay out of troubles for now.....
Re: One Thing To Love About Nigeria..is When She Gets Angry. by Aminat508(f): 4:18pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

That is what i am facing, so i just want to stay out of troubles for now.....
Please do. Welcome back

(1) (Reply)

Militancy: Is Buhari Under Fire For Seeking Gej’s Help / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries (2010) / Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.