Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. (3860 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Help !! What Is Wrong With My Cv! Why Is The Job Not Coming! / Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 4:37pm On May 16, 2016
Please Nairalanders,Help me review my CV.I have sent my CV countless times but have not received any invitation for interview.I am suspecting My village people already.please ,Abeg,biko,Ejo.please help me.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Icecream4U(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:
Please Nairalanders,Help me review my CV.I have sent my CV countless times but have not received any invitation for interview.I am suspecting My village people already.please ,Abeg,biko,Ejo.please help me.
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by talk2alabama: 4:42pm On May 16, 2016
Take ur cv to the blessed sacrament... place it on the altar.. tell Jesus he should read ur cv.. take it back.. den go and submit ur cv..

Thank me later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 16, 2016
talk2alabama:
Take ur cv to the blessed sacrament... place it on the altar.. tell Jesus he should read ur cv.. take it back.. den go and submit ur cv..

Thank me later
hwfa
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by gidimasters(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
hwfa
wait o, are u nat crushing on lalasticlala again?
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 16, 2016
gidimasters:
wait o, are u nat crushing on lalasticlala again?
was i ever crushing on lala?
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
how old are you?
Could my age be the problem?
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 5:01pm On May 16, 2016
talk2alabama:

Thank me later
Thank you dear.I will try it but I need someone to review it .
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Icecream4U(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:

Could my age be the problem?
most times, yes.
Also, I will advice you go for a professional course. If you are looking for a job only with a university degree, you have to be young and make 2.1 alreast. Otherwise, it is going to be very difficult.

These days employers use "has a ***" to filter through the huge amount of CVs submitted to them. They don't read all!.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by tgmservice: 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:
send ur CV to this email goldentegah@yahoo.com my company run CV reviews I can help u out
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by talk2alabama: 5:17pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
hwfa
watsup darling smiley..

I'm on my way bak to ph ryt now tho..

Should we chat in fb or here?
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by talk2alabama: 5:19pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:

Thank you dear.I will try it but I need someone to review it .
pls obey my instruction...
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by gidimasters(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
was i ever crushing on lala?
lols, i wont kuku talk
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2016
talk2alabama:
watsup darling smiley..

I'm on my way bak to ph ryt now tho..

Should we chat in fb or here?
smiley
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
gidimasters:
lols, i wont kuku talk
i dont kuku understand you
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
tgmservice:
send ur CV to this email goldentegah@yahoo.com my company run CV reviews I can help u out
God bless you richly.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
most times, yes.
Also, I will advice you go for a professional course. If you are looking for a job only with a university degree, you have to be young and make 2.1 alreast. Otherwise, it is going to be very difficult.

These days employers use "has a ***" to filter through the huge amount of CVs submitted to them. They don't read all!.

I have all that and in his shoes ....Op prayer is needed ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 6:31pm On May 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
most times, yes.

I made 2.1 (Accounting)and am not up to 25years. A computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft packages and Peachtree accounting.I also did IPMP during my service.I have all the good qualities but still nothing.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Chidizman(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:

I made 2.1 (Accounting)and am not up to 25years. A computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft packages and Peachtree accounting.I also did IPMP during my service.I have all the good qualities but still nothing.

What's your location? If its not in Lagos, Then you have your answer.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Artistree: 6:59pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:

I have a former colleague who, after being laid off more than two years ago, was unable to secure another job. We met a few weeks ago and after catching up on old times, she complained of not being able to get a job since 2014 and just like the op, she thought her village people have concluded plans to kill her...lol!
Funny, I repeatedly asked if her CV was in good shape and she said yes. After the gist, I sha asked for her CV so I can speak to a few people to help out. My dear, when I got the CV in my mailbox, I almost fainted! It was so bad that it took me three hours to edit. I thereafter sent her a copy and she called immediately thanking me for sorting the mess.
The very first organisation I sent her CV to called her for interview and she started working TODAY! We sometimes need to look inwards when things are not going right with us, most of our village people no even get our time...lol!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Icecream4U(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:

first ipmp is an organise scam. The one I know is called PMP not IPMP. And you can't get the certification if you have no work experience.

Proficiency in Microsoft packages and peachtree accounting, where did you get the certification from?

That's the problem, some of you fall for those funny scams during nysc and think you are now certified.

why don't you go for ICAN a real professional course?

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 7:16pm On May 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
first ipmp is an organise scam. The one I know is called PMP not IPMP. And you can't get the certification if you have no work experience.

Proficiency in Microsoft packages and peachtree accounting, where did you get the certification from?
That's the problem, some of you fall for those funny scams during nysc and think you are now certified.

Afrihub is where I did all my computer training.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 7:18pm On May 16, 2016
Icecream4U:

Afrihub is where I did all my computer training.And if you give me #150,000 now,I will enroll for ICAN sharp sharp.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 7:19pm On May 16, 2016
Chidizman:

What's your location? If its not in Lagos, Then you have your answer.
My dear I'm not in Lagos.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Chidizman(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:

My dear I'm not in Lagos.

The chances of you getting called for Interview/Aptitude test in a Lagos based firm is 15%. And I guess you are Ibo too.

Meanwhile search for KPMG Graduate recruitment 2016, Am 100% sure you will be called!

Have a lovely night
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by johnson232: 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
Chidizman:

The chances of you getting called for Interview/Aptitude test in a Lagos based firm is 15%. And I guess you are Ibo too.

Meanwhile search for KPMG Graduate recruitment 2016, Am 100% sure you will be called!

Have a lovely night
this KPMG is that they dont pay, how come they call lot of persons for interview?
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by guchilady: 7:56pm On May 16, 2016
Na wah o! Ds job mata is evriwre,GOD help us cry
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Chidizman(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
johnson232:

this KPMG is that they dont pay, how come they call lot of persons for interview?

Who's giving you that information? KPMG is one of the biggest global professional audit firm in the world and thus, Integrity is their key word.

That they invite lots of persons for the aptitude test/Interview processes dosent mean they will all get the Job. It takes more than just 2'1 and First class to work in KPMG!

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by kellymau: 11:16pm On May 16, 2016
Salvame:
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 7:33am On May 17, 2016
Artistree:

I have a former colleague who, after being laid off more than two years ago, was unable to secure another job. We met a few weeks ago and after catching up on old times, she complained of not being able to get a job since 2014 and just like the op, she thought her village people have concluded plans to kill her...lol!
Funny, I repeatedly asked if her CV was in good shape and she said yes. After the gist, I sha asked for her CV so I can speak to a few people to help out. My dear, when I got the CV in my mailbox, I almost fainted! It was so bad that it took me three hours to edit. I thereafter sent her a copy and she called immediately thanking me for sorting the mess.
The very first organisation I sent her CV to called her for interview and she started working TODAY! We sometimes need to look inwards when things are not going right with us, most of our village people no even get our time...lol!
Lol@almost fainted....Thanks for sharing.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 7:35am On May 17, 2016
Chidizman:

Have a lovely night
you are so right.I am igbo(Enugu)
Thanks million.
Re: Please, What Is Wrong With My Cv?not Even One Invitation For Interview. by Salvame(f): 7:39am On May 17, 2016
b

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Take Home Pay Of Nestle Contract Staff / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / Virgin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.