Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) (48339 Views)

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye / Jerry Rawlings Snub Dino Maleye Book Launch Keynote Speech Because... / How To Identify A Fantastically Corrupt Country? Dino Melaye Asks And Gets Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
So ABACHA looted abiiii..

Where is Sai BaBa, who said he Didn't loot..?
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
Compulsive attention seeker!

Continue to deceive yourself!

Nigeria is fantastically corrupt and that is a fact, whether you accept it or not!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by HRich(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
Tell that to David Camero.
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Adventurist(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2016
First time this guy will make sense.
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by kastroud(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2016
L
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by mjbaba: 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
Focus on the message and not the messenger. Is he not right? Has he not spoken well. Ok he called Cameron a president. An error. But I fully support his stand
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by ogaibe1(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
This guy is an idiot, when someone says the truth about your country, and you are one of the people that are fantastically corrupt which is the reason why Nigeria is going to hell right now.
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by incomintop: 5:46pm On May 16, 2016
Efcc will arrest this senator soon
APC strategy to kill opposition

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
An ur allowing a clueless president to ruin ur country
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by jcflex(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
He is on his own
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by megxo(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
In Mama Peace voice,
"Will u keep quiet" angry
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by purpledferanmi1: 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
you can see how silly u are, u r so blind because u r full of hate.
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Bollinger(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2016
mjbaba:
Focus on the message and not the messenger. Is he not right? Has he not spoken well. Ok he called Cameron a president. An error. But I fully support his stand

What exactly did Cameron say that is a lie?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by hemartins(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2016
Beehshorp:
Arrogant is too good a word to use on Buhari... The man is dull

Watch the video or better still, read other people's comments before you comment.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by stevLegend: 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
Oga Dino, abeg use part of our money, travel go London make u help us beat dat ''Arrogant Presiden'' wen u finish, come back & become our Courageous President.
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by caphone: 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
Mr. Senator no one ever wanted to have his country insulted buh applying wisdom when yu're being insulted to corrrect the slowpoke baq is something else. I think its a bonus for Mr. President before everybody to hold David Cameron to his words when he "fantastically made a fool outta himself" by uttering such unguarded words. Now we awaits our looted funds
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by nedu2000(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
So dino,what are you going to do about it? Will you stop watching the premier league or you'll burn your rolls royce? Rubbish
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by duchess02(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
Beehshorp:
Arrogant is too good a word to use on Buhari... The man is dull
even if u dnt ve data to watch d video,at least u shud read d sentence under d video,he is referring to David Cameron n not PMB
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by abbeyty(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
guilty conscience dey worry am, you are robustly corrupted Mr, Dino
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Lanre01(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by babadee1(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2016
If he intended to refer to David Cameron Prime Minister of the UK, then this guy is way more ignorant than I initially thought.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by MrAboki: 5:52pm On May 16, 2016
Tolexander:
see this one commenting!

So obvious he doesn't have the data to watch the YouTube video.

But why? cry
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by anthony86(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2016
The fact that Nigeria is a fantastically Corrupt Nation as corroborated by the president makes it impossible to believe the opinion of every one that comments on this thread except he or she isn't a Nigerian because you are all fantastically corrupt. EOD
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by popcykaylah(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2016
if people dey talk ..dino self dey show face..why you no metion david cameron's name make he open all the loot wey you keep for him country..ole!!!!
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
urbobo20:
mr dino, roungh and david is right our country is fantasticaly corrupt . i just hate this country with passion
Feel free to move out wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by mohaMADbuari: 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
But you will allow a hollow-looking herdsman call your country criminals in foreign land

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by muhammed10: 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
Milo melayo
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by tgmservice: 5:55pm On May 16, 2016
H

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by nijanigga: 5:56pm On May 16, 2016
But this guy is an unrepentant thief and associate of Saraki, a friend of a thief is also a ......
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by Dee60: 5:58pm On May 16, 2016
Expect the 'fantastically corrupt' to fight back!

Corruption will fight back! Fantastic corruption will fantastically fight back.

Anyway, Mr Cameron, watch your language next time. Our leaders dont like the truth told to their faces. Though its is true that the people of Nigeria have become victims of fantastic C! As we speak, no light, no diesel and price of fuel has gone up. Yet, the buffons are flying aound in private jets, and buying the biggest mansions in London!

Was the British PM jealous? Jealous that he may never be able to pay for the kind of mansion our SP acquired as far back as 2003!

Can Mr Cameron hire 80 lawyers to defend him in court?

I am laughing in English!
Re: I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) by totorimi: 5:58pm On May 16, 2016
Why is Dino troubling himself when bubu told the whole world that we are all corrupt. I wonder who will untell the world that we are not corrupt therefore come and invest here.

The greatest challenge before our dear country is that we have an illiterate presidient who does not understand English. He said he has never heard the word padding before now so how then are you sure he understood the question he was asked before he asnswerd to the question is it true that Nigeria is corrupt and then he said YEEEEES.

Dino should channel his fight to the right quarters any body can say anything about you it doesnt matter it is the one you say about yourself that matters. Buhari has killed all of us and it may take a while before we clear that rubbish he painted us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.