Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms (19871 Views)

Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by allaboutobed(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2016
yes this is what I want to hear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by playtheblues(f): 7:15pm On May 16, 2016
Am popping champion here.

Finally!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2016
fweshh:
We already know the set of people that will derive joy from news like this, the funny thing is they will start insulting buhari now.
IPOB people oya come out and let the celebration begin, your buhari kinsmen are now going to jail.

@OP incase they transfer them to kuje prison they should please help me send my greetings to one bald yellow paw-paw albino like that (I sha no mention anybody name)
Una sef Geography of Nigeria hard una sha what's the relationship btw IPOB and Delta state?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
MrAboki:
#FreeTheHerdsmen. angry

This na just victimizatiom of the Fulani People by Delta State People and their Government. angry
Exactly. But they deserve it. Next angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by erico2k2(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2016
tbaba1234:

Unless you can prove that they have used it... Just owning firearm is not a life imprisonment offence.
What's your point? U forgot we are in Nigeria where there is no licence for AK47.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by anigold(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2016
emamos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fulani-herdsmen-jailed-10-years-firearms-possession/
only two, i sure these two may be those affected with ebola about to die...

Talking about ebola, imagine we had ebola now choi e for bad ,while ebola be killing millions lai mohammed will say only 2 persons die...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Agrika: 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
smh, Nigerians are so Gullible
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Rapmoney(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
Praktikals:
Bet why
U can as well hang urself!!! angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by tbaba1234: 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
erico2k2:

What's your point? U forgot we are in Nigeria where there is no licence for AK47.

Point is: It is a crime, not a life imprisonment offense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by comodo: 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
OP please change this to 2 Libyans jailed for illegal possession of firearms. They are Libyans oh.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Generalyemi(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
fweshh:
We already know the set of people that will derive joy from news like this, the funny thing is they will start insulting buhari now.
IPOB people oya come out and let the celebration begin, your buhari kinsmen are now going to jail.

@OP incase they transfer them to kuje prison they should please help me send my greetings to one bald yellow paw-paw albino like that (I sha no mention anybody name)

Oga hate all u want,we no send u.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Ajimight(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]am sink of dis con3 they call nijiria when i fit get visa to warri or NDA creek i think those place will gud for business
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
tbaba1234:

Point is: It is a crime, not a life imprisonment offense.
fine, did they get life sentence?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by LLVelly: 8:45pm On May 16, 2016
LLVelly:
nawaoh...I taught they are from libya?
...presido said they are from libya.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by sikirat2020: 9:12pm On May 16, 2016
A GOOD JUDGEMENT FOR A START
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by rexzqcom(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
"sentenced to 10 years imprisonment each with hard labour and without an option of fine."

kudos to the Judge!

But still, Buhari is a Cow!!!!!!!!!

Certainly not a statesman.
He is a local ethnic and tribal bigot, for such.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by rexzqcom(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2016
just2endowed:
only ten years? angry angry angry angry

And the prison is under another fulani bigot,
Danbazau. Who at the least, can make sure the "hard labor" aspect will not be enforced. If not let them out quitely through the back doors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by CioAngels(f): 9:51pm On May 16, 2016
If this is true, weldone justice mercel okon. Lets hope that buhari's adviser uncle, mamman daura will not give buhari matching order to tell you to release them since it is daura that is ruling Nigeria. What a shame, ordinary man Nigerians did not vote for.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by poseidon12: 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
fweshh:

So you are among those that will not derive joy from news like this, right?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by 9japride(m): 5:48am On May 17, 2016
MrAboki:
#FreeTheHerdsmen. angry

This na just victimizatiom of the Fulani People by Delta State People and their Government. angry
[color=#006600][/color]

If we were in a well organised country, people like u will be picked up for interrogation to explain your role in the menace of fulani herdsmen atrocities
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by chidozieikeji2: 6:41am On May 17, 2016
emamos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fulani-herdsmen-jailed-10-years-firearms-possession/
pple are being executed on daily basis for mere possession of light arms and they are here giving them just 10 years what abt firing squad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Chybeno(f): 7:57am On May 17, 2016
Only two y not all of them n
wayoo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2016
NEW AGENDA: FULANI PERSECUTION

Now that a serious Fulani chief herder, President Muhammadu Buhari, has dealt a blow to their agenda of disintegrating the country using the cover of Boko Haram, plan 'B' has now come into effect.

The trend though not new, resumed as soon as the President, a Fulani man, was declared winner of the 2015 elections that scuttled the agenda of the secret proponents of the balkanisation of Nigeria.

They used religion and sectionslism to get former clueless President Jonathan to empower them through cornering juicy positions thereby siphoning funds with wreckless abodance. The entire machinery of government including the army was run by these skin-heads like from a single hegimony.

They used religion that is the weakest point of the Northernern minorities in top positions to prosecute their agenda of destroying Nigeria for them, just as it is now manifesting through the effected plan 'B'.

Barely a week after Jonathan's fall in the presidential elections, either by design or coincidence, two communities in Benue state, the Elogba and the Egba clashed over rites to a fishing pond, resulting in the death of 60 people. The cause of the incident was later mish-mashed and hipped on Fulani herdsmen.

In far away Ondo, the report of the kidnapping of former Minister of Finance, Olu Falae was sensstionalised by the Lagos - Ibadan axis press, accusing Fulani herdsmen of culpability even before facts of the matter was investigated. In the end, Falae regained his freedom after paying N5 m ransom. By the time that three of the gang members were nabbed, it emerged that their leader is Yoruba man called Baba Olu, who remained at large with the bulk of the ransom money. The apprehended three confessed to being from Niger state and were paid only one hundred thousand naira each. Unfortunately, any Northerner is just Hausa/Fulani as far as the Lagos press is concerened.

Not long after, Radio Biafra, in its usual hate propaganda, alleged that some Fulani herdsmen sacked an entire community of Umuapu autonomous community in Imo state. The Radio claimed that a woman who wanted to remain anonymous said she was gang-raped by the herdsmen.

Sadly, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), embraced the Radio Biafra fallacy, hook, line and sinker by officially posting the fabricated incidence on its Facebook wall that in turn fed the Lagos Press with yet another welcome armunition to realise its anti-Fulani agenda.

Recently, the Agatu - Fulani clash in Benue state provided another opportunity for the enemies of a united Nigeria to spotlite the Fulani as aggressors, with some newspapers even linking them to Boko Haram in an effort to maximise hate in the minds of Nigerians.

In all these however, the Inspector General of Police is part of the blame. Police investigations, if at all there was one, never get publicised and where they were, certain facts that would have absolved the Fulani herdsmen of blame is downplayed.

These days the propapaganda against the Fulani herdsmen is so brazen that pictures of herdsmen in Masai-Kenya, Chad, Sudan, Niger and Mali adoning AK 47 rifles are downloaded from the internet and published by the Lagos press as Nigerians.

It is high time President Buhari and his advisers ponder on this problem that is threatening to
enmesh the country in another round of security uncertaity. These enemies of Nigeria are not relenting. You have won the war agsinst Boko Haram, shut the door to awoof government money, arrested and confiscated some of their loot and they are not happy. This is their way of fighting back, using Fulani herdsmen clash with farmerss or communities as cover.

At the moment, any community that has axe to grind with its neighbour, raids, kills and blame it on Fulani herdsmen. This is not acceptable and It is dagerous. President Buhari must do whatever it takes to arrest the situation before it blossoms to something bigger.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2016
Kidnapping Originated In Igboland, But Are Kidnappers Called Igbo kidnappers?, It’s An Insult To Attribute All Killings To Fulani.

Call the criminals "criminals" not the entire tribe unjustly.

This is an attempt to terrorise Fulanis, I am sure that this a conspiracy engineered to undermine Fulanis. They've been in this situation for quite a long time, the non-fulanis especially the igbos have been Kidnapping them (Fulanis) thereby demanding the ransom of hundreds of cows and because they have no one to stand for them they always remain silent.

We will not tolerate any nonsense from grumpy thugs like FFK and co.

The Federal government must set up a judicial enquiry to trace the origin and direction of this political and social hoity-toity.

Kudos to Northern Governors Forum this is not time to remain silent.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by 9japride(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
Kidnapping Originated In Igboland, But Are Kidnappers Called Igbo kidnappers?, It’s An Insult To Attribute All Killings To Fulani.

Call the criminals "criminals" not the entire tribe unjustly.

This is an attempt to terrorise Fulanis, I am sure that this a conspiracy engineered to undermine Fulanis. They've been in this situation for quite a long time, the non-fulanis especially the igbos have been Kidnapping them (Fulanis) thereby demanding the ransom of hundreds of cows and because they have no one to stand for them they always remain silent.

We will not tolerate any nonsense from grumpy thugs like FFK and co.

The Federal government must set up a judicial enquiry to trace the origin and direction of this political and social hoity-toity.

Kudos to Northern Governors Forum this is not time to remain silent.
[color=#006600][/color]

Clap for yourself! They are igbo or ijaw herdsmen not fulani? At times I try not to comment on issues but the level of mischievousness is very alarming.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by MrAboki: 12:28pm On May 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If we were in a well organised country, people like u will be picked up for interrogation to explain your role in the menace of fulani herdsmen atrocities

If this were not the Internet and you were standing in front of me, I will like to hear you say this shiit to my face. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by 9japride(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2016
MrAboki:

If this were not the Internet and you were standing in front of me, I will like to hear you say this shiit to my face. angry
smiley[color=#006600][/color]

My guy leave matter o! No b only you sabi use dagger.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by MrAboki: 6:27pm On May 17, 2016
9japride:
smiley[color=#006600][/color]

My guy leave matter o! No b only you sabi use dagger.

When last Abokii stab you?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by 9japride(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2016
MrAboki:

When last Abokii stab you?
[color=#006600][/color]

grin forget o! Nobody has monopoly of violence
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by rexzqcom(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
NEW AGENDA: FULANI PERSECUTION

Now that a serious Fulani chief herder, President Muhammadu Buhari, has dealt a blow to their agenda of disintegrating the country using the cover of Boko Haram, plan 'B' has now come into effect.

The trend though not new, resumed as soon as the President, a Fulani man, was declared winner of the 2015 elections that scuttled the agenda of the secret proponents of the balkanisation of Nigeria.

They used religion and sectionslism to get former clueless President Jonathan to empower them through cornering juicy positions thereby siphoning funds with wreckless abodance. The entire machinery of government including the army was run by these skin-heads like from a single hegimony.

They used religion that is the weakest point of the Northernern minorities in top positions to prosecute their agenda of destroying Nigeria for them, just as it is now manifesting through the effected plan 'B'.

Barely a week after Jonathan's fall in the presidential elections, either by design or coincidence, two communities in Benue state, the Elogba and the Egba clashed over rites to a fishing pond, resulting in the death of 60 people. The cause of the incident was later mish-mashed and hipped on Fulani herdsmen.

In far away Ondo, the report of the kidnapping of former Minister of Finance, Olu Falae was sensstionalised by the Lagos - Ibadan axis press, accusing Fulani herdsmen of culpability even before facts of the matter was investigated. In the end, Falae regained his freedom after paying N5 m ransom. By the time that three of the gang members were nabbed, it emerged that their leader is Yoruba man called Baba Olu, who remained at large with the bulk of the ransom money. The apprehended three confessed to being from Niger state and were paid only one hundred thousand naira each. Unfortunately, any Northerner is just Hausa/Fulani as far as the Lagos press is concerened.

Not long after, Radio Biafra, in its usual hate propaganda, alleged that some Fulani herdsmen sacked an entire community of Umuapu autonomous community in Imo state. The Radio claimed that a woman who wanted to remain anonymous said she was gang-raped by the herdsmen.

Sadly, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), embraced the Radio Biafra fallacy, hook, line and sinker by officially posting the fabricated incidence on its Facebook wall that in turn fed the Lagos Press with yet another welcome armunition to realise its anti-Fulani agenda.

Recently, the Agatu - Fulani clash in Benue state provided another opportunity for the enemies of a united Nigeria to spotlite the Fulani as aggressors, with some newspapers even linking them to Boko Haram in an effort to maximise hate in the minds of Nigerians.

In all these however, the Inspector General of Police is part of the blame. Police investigations, if at all there was one, never get publicised and where they were, certain facts that would have absolved the Fulani herdsmen of blame is downplayed.

These days the propapaganda against the Fulani herdsmen is so brazen that pictures of herdsmen in Masai-Kenya, Chad, Sudan, Niger and Mali adoning AK 47 rifles are downloaded from the internet and published by the Lagos press as Nigerians.

It is high time President Buhari and his advisers ponder on this problem that is threatening to
enmesh the country in another round of security uncertaity. These enemies of Nigeria are not relenting. You have won the war agsinst Boko Haram, shut the door to awoof government money, arrested and confiscated some of their loot and they are not happy. This is their way of fighting back, using Fulani herdsmen clash with farmerss or communities as cover.

At the moment, any community that has axe to grind with its neighbour, raids, kills and blame it on Fulani herdsmen. This is not acceptable and It is dagerous. President Buhari must do whatever it takes to arrest the situation before it blossoms to something bigger.

Need to get your head out your southern end, so you can stop smelling feaces long enough to breath clean air.
Only bottom feeders and dwellers like you will give an iota of considerations to the convoluted garbage you spewed here. You're at liberty to fool urself, for none others are fooled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship / Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.