Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married (2297 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married by pretydiva(f): 3:25pm On May 17, 2016
Ur babe is too self Centered. D earlier u let her go op,d better 4 u. Cos if u eventually get married 2 dat girl,dat will be d biggest mistake of ur life
Re: My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married by Estonto(f): 4:52pm On May 17, 2016
Good one sir.
raydatluvs:
Everybody is saying let her go which is probably best,I just want to give you a flip side to salvage your love.
You see,my family is or was pretty much like what you are about having. my dad was the eldest and all his siblings took turns to live with us like you and my mum tried to understand. My point is I understand her fears,firstly its going to be a new marriage and when push comes to shove,you would take your siblings' side as she would be like the odd one. Its the natural thing to do unlike if its just two of you and they visit,she would feel a sense of entittlement.
That said ,I think she needs to be assured of her position when heads start to roll, that you would not put your siblings first, that you would support her when there is agrument and not stay on the fence like you say you do. She needs authority!! So bro,you have got work to do. Believe me,her reaction is normal.
Re: My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married by Quintee(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
raydatluvs:
Everybody is saying let her go which is probably best,I just want to give you a flip side to salvage your love.
You see,my family is or was pretty much like what you are about having. my dad was the eldest and all his siblings took turns to live with us like you and my mum tried to understand. My point is I understand her fears,firstly its going to be a new marriage and when push comes to shove,you would take your siblings' side as she would be like the odd one. Its the natural thing to do unlike if its just two of you and they visit,she would feel a sense of entittlement.
That said ,I think she needs to be assured of her position when heads start to roll, that you would not put your siblings first, that you would support her when there is agrument and not stay on the fence like you say you do. She needs authority!! So bro,you have got work to do. Believe me,her reaction is normal.
I'm quite impressed that this truth is coming from a guy. Op, you should really look into this irrespective of whom you eventually get married to.
Re: My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married by armyofone(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
You are supporting 3 siblings and you are still thinking of marriage shocked
It will not work. You better let that gal go.
Forget about marriage for now till they are done with school.
Re: My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married by stunningjudy(f): 12:34pm On May 18, 2016
IMHO, I feel ur lady is not being fair. If she discussed with 7 married women and they gave her negative responses doesn't mean hers will be bad too. She is forgetting that ur dad is late. Ask her if she will tolerate it when you tell her, her siblings would come for only weekend and must seek your permission before visiting. I feel your lady isn't matured enough. She should try to be rational in her thinking. And again, maybe you can hold the thought of marriage for now. Secret wedding?? Your lady has insecurity issues.
Re: My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:19pm On May 18, 2016
MemeTroll:
Let her go bruv.. its literally your own family you should fight for them

Lol let him marry his family then.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Having Issues Having My Siblings Living With Us If We Get Married by MemeTroll: 11:28pm On May 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Lol let him marry his family then.
lmfao others will come you cant stress over these girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. / How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. / She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.