Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) (57359 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2016
cekhoe:
And he is supposed to be an ambassador of the Nigerian stock exchange, smh,was he supposed to sleep with her twice?

So you dey take 10rnds abi
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by firstolalekan(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2016
Dabbyfab:
Dumb fool it takes a second to make a baby. It serves you right and to guys who think that they are smart,now you are tied with the runs girl for life . The worst part she will raise your child and little wonder how that child will turn out. Burna boy start saving for child support. To the girl congrats,cos is obvious that all she wanted was a certified meal ticket. You think ur a player but you got played. Stay away from prostitutes and runs girls,these pple are smarter than u think,they might put something in ur drink and you never remember that condom exist
Be there and be deceiving yourself

He is not tied with anything

It is not by force

I cannot accept a whóre's pregnancy tongue

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Standing5(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2016
HRich:

This your English alone fit make the girl get another belle
wetin do him english bros ? . . .
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 16, 2016
curiositymaster:

So you dey take 10rnds abi
irrelevant question to my comment and to the topic at hand

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Raymarkable(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2016
hahahha. 'bleeped her once and she claiming that she pregnant' this dude stupid as bleeped tho!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Raymarkable(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2016
hahahha. 'bleeped her once and she claiming that she pregnant' this dude stupid as Bleep tho!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by HRich(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
Standing5:
wetin do him english bros ? . . .
He he he he the thing quality die
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by bamid2: 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
nse ambassador.education in nigeria is a mess.someonr develops solar panel.he or she gets 10k.someone sings abt weed.he gets fendorsements ofrom an institution that is meant to promote education

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Maski87: 10:30pm On May 16, 2016
Ok who no go like bang that girl, I know blame Burma boy, he has a highly wikedest, down below, if you kae am knack okpeke, she go get belle.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by SirREX94: 10:33pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Luizkid post=45682339]see u, betta shut up and accept ur ministry[/quoteSmart Guys, denying pregnancy ownership, since Sixteen Sixty Six!.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2016
Chai! Jesus of oyigbo!

See falling of hands.

Between him and the UJU I don't know who's dumber, smh.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by M4gunners: 10:39pm On May 16, 2016
Oya go and chop her the second time if that will solve this problem and take responsibility of your action.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 16, 2016
som of dis celebrities luk smart bt in real sence,dere ar dumb..how can u just sleep wt a random girl without protectn n besides,he doesnt even know wat t takes 2 get a lady pregnant..smh.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by dynicks(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2016
Mr Burna! them don open ur file...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by kobonaire(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2016
Almajiri1:
Didn't they teach him basic biology in school that even pre-cum is capable of getting her pregnant? Even responding to a girl's Hi is capable of impregnating her in this harsh economy.
oh blimey ... and I shook a girl's hand this morning .... damn it she's going to now follow me for child support
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Probably , he didn't know that [b]Per nyu[/b]can even make a twin ...
Same reason why they'll brand most Nigerian artistes illiterate ...undecided undecided
The emboldened just reminded me of my days in O-town.grin

Fun days they were.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:48pm On May 16, 2016
HRich:

This your English alone fit make the girl get another belle
You obviously still a babe in the mastery of English language.grin
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by domopps(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2016
sweetetlove:
this guy is so naive. must he sleep with a lady 5 times before she gets pregnant?

Please tell him and let him hear! But wait it seems you know too much about pregnancy how come compare to your age!

How was your day?

Cheeeeeers
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by emvico(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2016
why are u guys talking to burna boy like that? sad he is not a father yet.
2..he is just a boy
3.. he is not like 2face,wizkid, flavour davido etc that has children 4.. he did not study biology
5.. he only visited her puna local government once which he believe can not impregnant her.
but now alarm don blow cool

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 10:51pm On May 16, 2016
Lol.

This nyggah is a savage, hence I like him.

That's that bricky shower man in the doozy. Hold tight, man like burnaboi. Dun noe. grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2016
With the way all these male celebs dey sleep around without Condoms ehh. Dem be Forming "lord withdrawal", most of them for don catch enough STD's I tellz u.

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2016
cekhoe:
irrelevant question to my comment and to the topic at hand

You suggested he did 10rnds so....
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by donhils: 11:02pm On May 16, 2016
Obviously this guy doesn't know anything if he thinks sleeping with a girl once isn't enough to get her pregnant. I think Burnaboy is the one that deserves mocking.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by ndidianthony247(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2016
BORN A BOY
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:05pm On May 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
Why did the bıtch spread her legs for him?
Did he promise her that he'll take responsibility of the after event?
Was she rappěd?
Why did she allow him to Fúck her without Condom?
Didn't she know she was ovulating?
Why didn't she use morning after pill?
Must burna boy just accept to take responsibility?
Is it by force?
Rubbish!

I just pray he does not take any silly responsibility
Thank God it's not USA

The girl is simply a whóre and a gold digger.

I can never accept any stupiď pregnancy from just any girl.
You are correct with all you've said, per contra, make sure you always have protected sexx, well, unless you have no compunction with your offsprings being scattered all over the place, raised by "just any girl" and becoming peril to society. The world is already saturated with enough of that , also don't sleep with just any girl, help us to help each other please.grin
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 16, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Has the economic situation in Nigeria increased the price of Condoms?

everything is increased, even nylon Incase u plan to substitute it for condom
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 16, 2016
tameera:
Public display of stupidity!!!

Doesn't he understand the gravity of this issue

Is an unborn child that is probably his be used as caricature??

When the f**k will guys who feel they are old enough to f**k around, be also bold enough to accept responsibility for their actions

This is soooo disheartening!!!

And when the flip flap will girls stop being willing receptacles?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Almajiri1: 11:14pm On May 16, 2016
kobonaire:
oh blimey ... and I shook a girl's hand this morning .... damn it she's going to now follow me for child support
grin grin
Not even waving? You shook hands with a girl in this harsh economy? Be ready for twins.Congrats in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by CioAngels(f): 11:16pm On May 16, 2016
If not that girls are becoming more and more fame concious, i don't see why the running after musicians. Many of them are not responsible? Burna boy, money is your strength with no maturity. Thank God you agreed sleeping with her once and i hope the girl did not sleep with another man after you. It is only nine month the result will tell who is stupid amongst you two. Did anybody tell you how many times you do it before pregnacy occurs?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by pablus: 11:21pm On May 16, 2016
did he sleep with her that one time WITH a condom or WITHOUT a condom
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Taiwo20(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2016
O Lord! Dont let my kini put me in trouble and deliver me from gold-digging people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.