Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) (57361 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by KelvinC1(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=hubaida post=45682816]

hahahahahahaanan u've got me there dear[/quote did you COME?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Rhea(f): 11:41pm On May 16, 2016
Whether you do am one time or half time, a paternity test will settle the matter
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2016
How much is condom?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On May 16, 2016
I suggest that girl aborts the child...a mother foolish enough to get pregnant by a father so dumb he thinks it takes more than once to get pregnant? We don't need that sort of stupidity coming into this world. We have enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 11:47pm On May 16, 2016
This simpleton needs sex education

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Speakdatruth: 11:50pm On May 16, 2016
dis burning boy na mumu, wat is just once? is dat once not enough to get a girl pregnant?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 11:51pm On May 16, 2016
Missy89:
This simpleton needs sex education

Is it about sex education or the trifling sket obeying the unwritten rule that one night stands aren't meant to get pregnant? Let's say he isn't popular and he's just some average Joe she had one night stand with and will most likely never see again. Would she be out there crying that she's pregnant for John Doe? grin

It's a one night stand and they both had fun. Time to close the chapter and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 11:58pm On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Is it about sex education or the trifling sket obeying the unwritten rule that one night stands aren't meant to get pregnant? Let's say he isn't popular and he's just some average Joe she had one night stand with and will most likely never see again. Would she be out there crying that she's pregnant for John Doe? grin

It's a one night stand and they both had fun. Time to close the chapter and move on.

Doesn't matter if it was a one night stand. The clown actually thinks that isnt enough to get a girl pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 12:02am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

Doesn't matter if it was a one night stand. The clown actually thinks that isnt enough to get a girl pregnant.

Well, it does matter cos it's no strings attached. So chics have to always obey that unwritten rule.

And he never said it isn't enough to get a girl pregnant. All he's saying is that: he smashes his girl all the time and she isn't pregnant. But a one night stand who shouldn't get pregnant is claiming pregnancy. Where they do that at? grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Leebeedo(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2016
That's really petty from him. I was expectin much from him. As for other untamed dogs out there, you don't have to have sex with a lady 100 times before she can get pregnant.

Some guys are really heartless oh! The girl too must be foolish for opening your legs for an irresponsible guy without condoms
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 12:08am On May 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, it does matter cos it's no strings attached. So chics have to always obey that unwritten rule.

And he never said it isn't enough to get a girl pregnant. All he's saying is that: he smashes his girl all the time and she isn't pregnant. But a one night stand who shouldn't get pregnant is claiming pregnancy. Where they do that at? grin

How do you know that was what went down? He seems to know the way to her house to break down the door.

I dont even give a sh1t about the girl but when you say girls need to obey some rule, what stops the slowpoke from protecting himself against stds at least if he was interested in a one night stand?

If he smashes his girl all the time and she isnt pregnant, does that mean sleeping with another chick once wont lead to pregnancy? Like seriously? Lol. I cant believe you are defending this simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2016
sweetcocoa:
The emboldened just reminded me of my days in O-town.grin

Fun days they were.
hehehehe ... Na my base now shaa
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by lakes99: 12:17am On May 17, 2016
he missed the pull_out section of BLEEP 101...........poor boy
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2016
Gaborone:
I don't understand. Is this once not enough?

I didn't fail Biology, but someone with a contrary idea should tell me. I'm willing to learn.

Yes, once is enough, but statistically, the chances are slim.

Additionally, a little matter that takes this to Mega Lottery odds is that miss is obviously a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 12:21am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

How do you know that was what went down? He seems to know the way to her house to break down the door.

I dont even give a sh1t about the girl but when you say girls need to obey some rule, what stops the slowpoke from protecting himself against stds at least if he was interested in a one night stand?

If he smashes his girl all the time and she isnt pregnant, does that mean sleeping with another chick once wont lead to pregnancy? Like seriously? Lol. I cant believe you are defending this simpleton.

But how do you know he didn't use a condom cos condoms do break? And how are you sure he's even the dad?

Cut the BS, I know you've had one night stands in ya lifetime. How many of the guys do you remember? So, let's say something unexpected happened during the ordeal, or the guy didn't use protection cos you were both in moment - would anyone remind you the next day before you swallow morning after pills? That's the rule there and the only reason she's breaking that rule is cos he's famous and everyone knows who he's. If he had been a John Doe - she would've adhered to that rule.

I've had one night stands at different stages of my life on holidays, at raves, parties, group linkages etc. and more time I don't even remember the names of these chics (I'm naturally not even good at remembering chics' names, even the ones I speak to from time to time, unless I know them on a level) cos I know it's one and done. An experience you enjoy in the moment and forget about cos you'll most likely never see the chics again. And chics like that don't get pregnant - they just live in the moment as well and move on.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by NOTIMEOKAY: 12:21am On May 17, 2016
burna boy abi wetin dem dey call u, why she no con meet me say na me give her belle, big foolllll
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 12:38am On May 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

But how do you know he didn't use a condom cos condoms do break? And how are you sure he's even the dad?

Cut the BS, I know you've had one night stands in ya lifetime. How many of the guys do you remember? So, let's say something unexpected happened during the ordeal, or the guy didn't use protection cos you were both in moment - would anyone remind you the next day before you swallow morning after pills? That's the rule there and the only reason she's breaking that rule is cos he's famous and everyone knows who he's. If he had been a John Doe - she would've adhered to that rule.

I've had one night stands at different stages of my life on holidays, at raves, parties, group linkages etc. and more time I don't even remember the names of these chics (I'm naturally not even good at remembering chics' names, even the ones I speak to from time to time, unless I know them on a level) cos I know it's one and done. An experience you enjoy in the moment and forget about cos you'll most likely never see the chics again. And chics like that don't get pregnant - they just live in the moment as well and move on.

If he used protection he would say that and the chick wont be dumb enough to pin it on him.

Sorry but i dont have unprotected sex. It is no BS. I take personal responsibility for my actions and always try to make good decision because everything has consequences.

He is popular and should always know that girls will take advantage of this kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 12:39am On May 17, 2016
Burna boy gets girl pregnant... yes, we've heard. But seriously, 3 tomatoes for #200
GOD have mercy. angry
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 12:39am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

If he used protection he would say that and the chick wont be dumb enough to pin it on him.

Sorry but i dont have unprotected sex. It is no BS.

But let's say the condom broke...would anyone remind you before you swallow morning after pills the next day?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 12:44am On May 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

But let's say the condom broke...would anyone remind you before you swallow morning after pills the next day?

edited!

Of course that is a different scenario. I just think it makes him look like an idiot if all he has to say is that " we did it once" and not " i used protection" Sound idiotic dont you think?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by okechukwu16: 12:44am On May 17, 2016
tameera:
Public display of stupidity!!!

Doesn't he understand the gravity of this issue

Is an unborn child that is probably his be used as caricature??

When the f**k will guys who feel they are old enough to f**k around, be also bold enough to accept responsibility for their actions

This is soooo disheartening!!!
the same goes to d idiot that opens wide her legs for every tom, dick and harry.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 12:47am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

edited!

Of course that is a different scenario. I just think it makes him look like an idiot if all he has to say is that " we did it once" and not " i used protection" Sound idiotic dont you think?

It's not a different scenario. One and done is one and done. If it were to be a regular thing, then you can apply "a different scenario" to it.

Anyway, answer the simple question I asked you:

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 12:56am On May 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

It's not a different scenario. One and done is one and done. If it were to be a regular thing, then you can apply "a different scenario" to it.

Anyway, answer the simple question I asked you:

I answered the question already. different scenario but mistakes do happen and of course, no one needs to remind you.

If it was unprotected to begin with, The dude should know what he was getting himself into and both of them should be ready to take responsibility for making a bad derision.

If you sleep with a girl without using protection, are you not going to take responsibility for you actions if she tells you she is pregnant? even if it was a one night stand? every bad decisions has consequences. There is nothing like the "heat of the moment".

She might be a wh0re but that doesnt mean she is stupid. If he is stupid enough to sleep with the "sket" then he should start buying diapers asap

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 1:02am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

I answered the question already. different scenario but mistakes do happen and of course, no one needs to remind you.

Thank you. Now apply that logic to the chic and blame her for being a scrounger and cheap cum bucket looking for a meal ticket and shortcut to fame. These scandalous skets need to stop using innocent kids to commit fraud. grin

It's not a crime to be young, black, rich, and famous - these slags need to let these guys enjoy their youth and respect the rules. They're human as well and if you won't turn a one night stand into a baby for John Doe, don't do it with these guys.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 1:07am On May 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Thank you. Now apply that logic to the chic and blame her for being a scrounger and cheap cum bucket looking for a meal ticket and shortcut to fame. These scandalous skets need to stop using innocent kids to commit fraud. grin

It's not a crime to be young, black, rich, and famous - these slags need to let these guys enjoy their youth and respect the rules. They're human as well and if you won't turn a one night stand into a baby for John Doe, don't do it with these guys.

If you think a man should not take responsibility for his reckless and self destructive action then that says a lot about you.

Blame the scandalous skets.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 1:13am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

If you think a man should not take responsibility for his reckless and self destructive action then that says a lot about you.

Blame the scandalous skets.

Lol.

Nah, that says a lot about you cos you sound like you would be willing to break the rule if a big fish were to swing around ya way. Respect the rules at all times, Missy Ibadan meet Ondo. grin

Honestly, you can always give people a pass for recklessness during one night stands cos it always happen in the moment and you don't plan for it most times. I'm probably guilty of it once, hence I keep condoms in everything I carry around. And there are certain chics you can't walk away from. grin

Respect the rules, Missy...and spread the word and love the Brooklyn way.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Missy89(f): 1:17am On May 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Nah, that says a lot about you cos you sound like you would be willing to break the rule if a big fish were to swing around ya way. Respect the rules at all times, Missy Ibadan meet Ondo. grin

I'm out.

grin

I can buy 40 Burna Boys and put them to work on my plantation cool

Screw that rule
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Afritop(m): 1:46am On May 17, 2016
SOME CELEBRITIES ARE MUMU. YOU SLEPT WITH A PROSTITUTE AND YOU WENT FURTHER CLARIFYING IT ON MEDIA PLATFORMS JUST BECAUSE THE LADY CLAIMS SHE IS PREGNANT AND YOU SAID IT HAPPENED ONCE
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by amacastel: 2:02am On May 17, 2016
Burna boy is actually mocking his stupidity he want to sleep wit d girl 100times b4 he giveher belly abi is he impotent? Child Burna boy grow up mum kid
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by ledaman: 2:31am On May 17, 2016
Have we lost our moral values? imagine a role model in a society claiming he slept with a lady once! it is quite unfortunate. embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Leo2flex(m): 2:40am On May 17, 2016
In Jenifa's voice "Rada rada"
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Jimi23(m): 3:14am On May 17, 2016
Dont be a dumb ass Burna boy. Question is did u use protection? Once is enough to make a baby, kiddo! Wake up to ur responsibilities. Face the consequence of ur action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.