Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) (57351 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 4:00am On May 17, 2016
icebebe:
Wen u do am u no no abi?,na once ur papa take put am inside ur mama punana n d result is you,takeup ur responsiblies like others are doin n stop acting silly

After u don register n write exam in her school u no won collect ur result
many guys slept with the girl, burna boy is a public figure, he just want to tie burna boy down, see ur mentality, may he rush go claim another man's son, see how u reason?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 4:04am On May 17, 2016
safarigirl:
I suggest that girl aborts the child...a mother foolish enough to get pregnant by a father so dumb he thinks it takes more than once to get pregnant? We don't need that sort of stupidity coming into this world. We have enough
u think she slept wlith burna boy alone? Because burna is a public figure he should act like a dummy and accept the child? The child should be born first then DNA test will conducted, guys are now wise

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 4:10am On May 17, 2016
marvel323:
som of dis celebrities luk smart bt in real sence,dere ar dumb..how can u just sleep wt a random girl without protectn n besides,he doesnt even know wat t takes 2 get a lady pregnant..smh.
They are not dumb, all he is trying to say is not only him slept with the olosho, these girls can fvck 10 guys in one week. Gulible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:10am On May 17, 2016
They should both report to Maury show immediately

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by seunfape(m): 4:13am On May 17, 2016
Oga na ones Everyman they do na.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 4:14am On May 17, 2016
jessykings:
Hahaha he didn't know dat just once is enough to get one pregnant? Beta ready o, u go soon b 'baby daddy' grin grin grin
she is a virgin abi? burna boy disvirgined her and got her pregnant? , burna boy we are behind you, if i were burna boy, u are joking, if u don't understand me, then hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 4:20am On May 17, 2016
CioAngels:
If not that girls are becoming more and more fame concious, i don't see why the running after musicians. Many of them are not responsible? Burna boy, money is your strength with no maturity. Thank God you agreed sleeping with her once and i hope the girl did not sleep with another man after you. It is only nine month the result will tell who is stupid amongst you two. Did anybody tell you how many times you do it before pregnacy occurs?
u make sense a little, she was a virgin and burna boy disvirgined her abi? Burna boy was right, he slept with her only once, other guys did their turn with her, guys are smarter nowadays

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 4:25am On May 17, 2016
Afritop:
SOME CELEBRITIES ARE MUMU. YOU SLEPT WITH A PROSTITUTE AND YOU WENT FURTHER CLARIFYING IT ON MEDIA PLATFORMS JUST BECAUSE THE LADY CLAIMS SHE IS PREGNANT AND YOU SAID IT HAPPENED ONCE
mumu? Non-mumu why are u not a celebrity? she must slept with other guys

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Dhenz: 4:28am On May 17, 2016
Ugly babe,how do you sleep with an olosho without condom? Who doesn't know uju at lekki?Who haven't knack her? Now someone that everyone has knacked you go dey do her without....God haff catch you.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by DedeNkem: 4:32am On May 17, 2016
Is Burna Boy an illiterate?

So he thought having sex (without protection) with a woman once can't result into pregnancy? Wow!

A smart person would ask the woman for a DNA test after she gives birth. That's the only accurate way to determine if the baby is his. And if the result returns negative, then he must hit the girl with a libel law suit to deter any future false accusations.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by greatman247(m): 4:35am On May 17, 2016
After hearing from both sides. I conclude that both of them are childish and foolish. How can the lady would wanna trap him with pregnancy? Because he's a star? I believe she loved him more than he do love her, that's why he has ridiculed her by running from responsibility, but tym will tell. And I believe she wants to get attached to Burna by all means necessary cos he's a star. If the man involve is just an ordinary person she would have gone for abortion tey tey self. She should have use protection or preventive measure, and just enjoy the fun. I believe while both of them engage in sex she has a game plan to get pregnant for him thinking pregnancy may change him someday, while Burna was thinking I'm just having a fling.

And as for Burna, he is another bigger fool, for mocking her with such video and for thinking doing it once may not result to pregnancy. You should have use protection Burna, u be 14 years old boy? When you don't want to raise a baby, or become a baby daddy, u shouldn't have sex or use protection. When you do it raw expect this kind of scandal. Some will definitely want to have a baby for u. I know some peeps want it raw, but if I was you Burna I would have use CD, no matter the sweetness of raw sex. E no get how the girl fine reach, I won't do it raw unless you are my wife, if I must do it raw you and I must go for test. Now Burna, get this clear, the number of time you did it does not matter, once can strike. And my instinct tells me Burna is lying he did it plenty times. Such mature babe with bigger Ukwu, u will even want to die there. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by alexlee50: 4:40am On May 17, 2016
semiga:
Tomorrow now he will say it's only the tip he inserted so she can't get pregnant that way.
u don spoil finish, lol

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 4:44am On May 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
They are not dumb, all he is trying to say is not only him slept with the olosho, these girls can fvck 10 guys in one week. Gulible Nigerians
dis s d more reason a smart guy shd use protectn..
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by HRich(m): 5:07am On May 17, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You obviously still a babe in the mastery of English language.grin
and that is why you're my mum and you have refused to show me who's my dad

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by mira4u: 5:41am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
Didn't they teach him basic biology in school that even pre-cum is capable of getting her pregnant? Even responding to a girl's Hi is capable of impregnating her in this harsh economy.

grin
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Bamz(m): 5:52am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
Didn't they teach him basic biology in school that even pre-cum is capable of getting her pregnant? Even responding to a girl's Hi is capable of impregnating her in this harsh economy.

Haha I see why I find it difficult to say hi these days.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by miqos02(m): 5:59am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Mrjosaphat: 6:03am On May 17, 2016
tameera:
Public display of stupidity!!!

Doesn't he understand the gravity of this issue

Is an unborn child that is probably his be used as caricature??

When the f**k will guys who feel they are old enough to f**k around, be also bold enough to accept responsibility for their actions

This is soooo disheartening!!!
taking the matter too personal, are u d victim?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Heineken(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2016
sweetetlove:
this guy is so naive. must he sleep with a lady 5 times before she gets pregnant?
Na small boy na
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by icebebe(f): 6:13am On May 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
many guys slept with the girl, burna boy is a public figure, he just want to tie burna boy down, see ur mentality, may he rush go claim another man's son, see how u reason?
my dear if she say na him giv her den he suld tak responsibility,even if 6 men slept wit her tnk God for DNA to prove d real daddy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by bigtt76(f): 6:29am On May 17, 2016
Good swimmers he's got there tongue Whether once or e just rub the mouth <as guys normally say wen begging> once Mr. Swimmer sees the pond, he's off to the finish line and can wait days to get his medal! Burna Boy's chief swimmer got his medal grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
wen dey were doing deir tin...i no dey..make dem stp disturbing person wif deir mata abeg...who deir story EPP??
Ask me ohh my sister! even half round sef dem no call me come do.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by scent9(f): 6:41am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:

Hahahahahahha abeg tell am ooo..
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by makydebbie(f): 6:43am On May 17, 2016
makavel7:

Ask me ohh my sister! even half round sef dem no call me come do.
you sef won do half round?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Jamesmarvis: 6:56am On May 17, 2016
He just goes around sleeping with women "only ones" forgetting that even ones could make him burna man
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Jamesmarvis: 7:00am On May 17, 2016
He just goes around sleeping with women "only ones" forgetting that even ones can make him burna man
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by bitingcool: 7:03am On May 17, 2016
Is this the same girl that said oritsefemi stole her IPhone some time back?

https://www.nairaland.com/2085178/oristsefemi-stole-iphone-uju-stella

She must have been roaming in circles before her hook caught the immature burnaboy
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by bitingcool: 7:05am On May 17, 2016
bigtt76:
Good swimmers he's got there tongue Whether once or e just rub the mouth <as guys normally say wen begging> once Mr. Swimmer sees the pond, he's off to the finish line and can wait days to get his medal! Burna Boy's chief swimmer got his medal grin

'rub the mouth' cheesy wink I see you speaking from experience sister! tongue
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Shym3xx: 7:09am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

grin

I can buy 40 Burna Boys and put them to work on my plantation cool

Screw that rule

Loool.

Missy the moneybag - salute. I never knew the ghosts and unseen hands at Langley pay you and ya fellow bots that much for propaganda lol. I respect ya hustle and you can bring me in if they're willing to pay me Floyd Mayweather money loool.

Nah, you can't screw the rules - the only thing you are allowed to screw is a Mutombo. What say you? grin
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2016
I see peeps all over blaming Burna Boi. Didn't the lady in question know that condoms exists? Was there an agreement that she would get pregnant after they had sex?? If no then she had to take responsibility for her actions not to be opening legs up and down. . .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by lumeneng22: 7:34am On May 17, 2016
@The thirst for f**k when high is the results of such mess.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by mcvirgin: 7:41am On May 17, 2016
how many times you want do before person carry belle!!!!! hmmmm b talking like uninformed person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award / Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding Invitation Bottled Water Customized (Pic) / Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.