Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers (1436 Views)

Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured / Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
THE Defence Headquarters (DHQ) yesterday announced the arrest of some members of the militant group called Niger Delta Avengers, which had claimed responsibility for the destruction of oil facilities in the Niger Delta region.

A statement from defence spokesman, Brigadier General Rabe Abubakar, confirmed the arrest of some members of the group, saying: “Investigation is currently on going. The military will continue to do its best to guard strategic facilities and provide security to lives and property.”

“What we are doing is in line with our rules of engagement. We are urging the community and traditional rulers and patriotic citizens to cooperate with us in our efforts to get rid of criminals in our great country,” he added.

Lalasticlala

http://.com/army-captures-leader-of-niger-delta-avengers/

Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 16, 2016
Different topic, different news... Op is high!

1 Like

Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 16, 2016
Brigadier General Rabe Abubakar

You and your men will rest here this will be the last place you see.

long live
Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by lashout1: 8:37pm On May 16, 2016
This land is not for sale, it Belongsto the Chief priest of the community.
Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by Likei(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2016
pictures or i don't believe it. its propaganda
Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
next joke pl grin
Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by eshietIntrepid(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2016
Emmm, I dey laugh

I'm still laughing because it seem the north don't understand that there's a limit to what a man can endure.

Is it a most to be a nigerian? Your great country u said, 90percent of oil in our land own by northerners, I day is coming.

Now u want to invite gej for questioning, while obj, atiku, fashola, tinubu even ameachi is walking freely.
Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:22am On May 17, 2016
Another Lie Liar Mohammed . picture or grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Captures Leader Of Niger Delta avengers by chriskosherbal(m): 3:25am On May 17, 2016
I don't fully follow

(1) (Reply)

banning Fulani Herdsmen will lead to other big things – Ango Abdullahi / Biafra: IPOB Disowns Anti Niger-delta Avengers Group / Pic You Will Relate To If You Voted For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.