Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard (1945 Views)

We Don’t Know Whether Tompolo Is Dead – Army / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 16, 2016
WARRI- ITSEKIRI leader and Niger Delta activist, Chief Ayiri Emami, insisted, Monday, that he would not capitulate to the intimidation of former militant leader, Government Ekpeumupolo, alias Tompolo.

Responding to the tirade against him by Tompolo, who accused him of fabricating lies against him, he told Vanguard: “Whatever I am saying is the truth, it is the right thing I am saying.”

“If I am lying, why did the Delta state government set up an Advocacy Committee to stop pipeline vandalization in the creeks of the state? Who is the committee headed by the deputy governor going to meet in the creeks, is it Itsekiri militants or Ijaw militants.

“I said it before that we all know those bombing the installations, they are going to meet them. If he says he is not the one, then, he should challenge in me, he can go to court.

“I have my business that I am doing before I was dragged into the pipeline surveillance contract he was talking about under the late President Umaru Yar’Adua government. They did not bring me because I was the one bursting the pipelines, I was brought in because of my pedigree,” he said.

Ayiri asserted: “There is nothing Tompolo will say that will make me backpedal in my support for the President Muhammadu Buhari government, he should come out from hiding and face the charges against him.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/wont-succumb-tompolos-blackmail-ayiri-emami/
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Luckylife(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2016
What power can do !
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmm! The matter don tie wrapper sad

Tompolo, come and defend yourself! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 16, 2016
Its not enough to just say "Tompolo did it"
You will need some hard evidence before anyone believes you.
Or do you think this is some kind of childs play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
Ayiri na ma guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
Tompolo this Tompolo that.

Chief men get a life.

long love
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by dgr8truth(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Standing5(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
The IB went to Aso Rock and acted as an Ijaw President, now other tribes are 'ratting him n his out'. Buhari can learn from him and deal with the 'herdsmen' on time.
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by jmichlins(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2016
E don done for the criminals. Sad that innocent people will suffer with them
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Remii(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Its not enough to just say "Tompolo did it"
You will need some hard evidence before anyone believes you.
Or do you think this is some kind of childs play
only evidence needed is that attacks are happening in gbaramatu kingdom, nothing can happen in that kingdom without knowledge of chief militant, he owns the kingdom.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by seunmsg(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2016
Tompolo is hiding from EFCC in the creeks and at the same time, the avengers are blowing up oil pipelines and demanding that all corruption cases should be stopped. The coincidence is not lost on all reasonable Nigerians. Kudos to Ayiri for saying publicly what we've been suspecting all along.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by RZArecta(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2016
All of a sudden Ayiri has turned to "Itsekiri leader" smiley the power of change but that's neither here nor there, the rantings of an ant doesn't concern the lion and those who have been really involved in the Niger Delta struggle from day one know who be oga and who be boy. Ayiri will do well to know his place.

The so called Niger Delta Avengers shall be revealed very very soon and then Nigerians will know the kind of despicable and evil individuals running the affairs of their country. People who kill and destroy their citizens just because of bigotry, hatred and oil wealth but as our elders say, awuf dey run belle

PS ; AYIRI IS AN APC STALWART IN DELTA STATE BEING USED BY THE BROOM WAVING DEMONS AT NATIONAL LEVEL TO TRY TO GAIN RELEVANCE DOWN HERE BUT JUST LIKE THEIR GAMBLE WITH THE PÚSSY CAT OF UBIMA AKA ROTIMI AMAECHI, IT HAS FAILED WOEFULLY. AYIRI'S RELEVANCE ENDS AT HIS DOORSTEP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 16, 2016
RZArecta:
All of a sudden Ayiri has turned to "Itsekiri leader" smiley the power of change but that's neither here nor there, the rantings of an ant doesn't concern the lion and those who have been really involved in the Niger Delta struggle from day one know who be oga and who be boy. Ayiri will do well to know his place.

The so called Niger Delta Avengers shall be revealed very very soon and then Nigerians will know the kind of despicable and evil individuals running the affairs of their country. People who kill and destroy their citizens just because of bigotry, hatred and oil wealth but as our elders say, awuf dey run belle

PS ; AYIRI IS AN APC STALWART IN DELTA STATE BEING USED BY THE BROOM WAVING DEMONS AT NATIONAL LEVEL TO TRY TO GAIN RELEVANCE DOWN HERE BUT JUST LIKE THEIR GAMBLE WITH THE PÚSSY CAT OF UBIMA AKA ROTIMI AMAECHI, IT HAS FAILED WOEFULLY. AYIRI'S RELEVANCE ENDS AT HIS DOORSTEP
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by RZArecta(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=tuale4u post=45684897][/quote] what are you quoting me for ? Smh
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by NextGovernor(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2016
The money miss road Ayiri Emami don turn himself to Itsekiri leader? Wonders sha never end. It's pains me that even the intellects that suppose to be agitating and moving the country forward are been ignored for illitrate and pseudo literate rogues.
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by urbobo20(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2016
the power tusle between tompolo and ayiri for whom to control escravos will be a major for warri both of these two high chief shuld come to gether and the state government must stop acting as ijaw or anioma governent ,
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by TomLepskie(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2016
At the right time that tompolo guy ll be smoked out of the creek, niger delta avengers are making it easy for the FG to arrest Jonathan when the time comes because the only thing they can use to threaten the FG is what they are already doing. 70%of what we are suffering today is as a result of what OBJ and Jonathan's Govt failed to do. I sincerely hate looters, Nigerian money that can develop the whole of West Africa this people just dumped it in England, they cannot even spend one tenth of this money before their death, yet millions of Nigerians are suffering, if only we can open our eyes and see what corruption have done to us,we will ignore tribalism and fight a just cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by gare(f): 10:06pm On May 16, 2016
RZArecta:

It's a shame that the itsekiris will present someone like Ayiri has a leader, he is a tout just like the rest of them he is not better than Tompolo, this is a case of cat and rat, the cat has gone out of the house the rat is now the master.

People like Ayiri and his likes Amaechi will soon be irrelevant in the scheme of things, he lost the power struggle in Delta state that was why he left for APC, he is a nobody as far as Delta politics is concern.

He can talk from now till thy kingdom come he will not be noticed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Osezua: 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
seunmsg:
Tompolo is hiding from EFCC in the creeks and at the same time, the avengers are blowing up oil pipelines and demanding that all corruption cases should be stopped. The coincidence is not lost on all reasonable Nigerians. Kudos to Ayiri for saying publicly what we've been suspecting all along.
Ayiri beig an itsekiri man is only trying to instigate the ijaws and itsekiris.
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 2:58am On May 17, 2016
urbobo20:
the power tusle between tompolo and ayiri for whom to control escravos will be a major for warri both of these two high chief shuld come to gether and the state government must stop acting as ijaw or anioma governent ,

The state govt cant be neutral. Tompolo made Okowa governor. And he sponsored d deputy who is his relation.
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 3:03am On May 17, 2016
gare:

It's a shame that the itsekiris will present someone like Ayiri has a leader, he is a tout just like the rest of them he is not better than Tompolo, this is a case of cat and rat, the cat has gone out of the house the rat is now the master.

People like Ayiri and his likes Amaechi will soon be irrelevant in the scheme of things, he lost the power struggle in Delta state that was why he left for APC, he is a nobody as far as Delta politics is concern.

He can talk from now till thy kingdom come he will not be noticed

Keep quiet. He lost to tompolo because Goodluck Jonathan empowered Tompolo because Tompolo is Ijaw like him at the expense of Itsekiri and Urhobo in Delta state. Tompolo had control over Nigeria Millitary under Jonathan. And d Itsekiri governor Uduaghan was rendered powerless because of dat. Itsekiri people are not happy over how Tompolo stop a mega gas project in thier land. No sane Itsekiri son will defend Tompolo against Ayiri. Especially now Tompolo has lost his Federal might connection.
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 7:44am On May 17, 2016
jmichlins:
sad
Re: Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard by Nobody: 8:50am On May 17, 2016
jmichlins:

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. / Buhari Reveals Amount Recovered From Looters / Comparing Jonathan To Buhari_ ... Facts And Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.