Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? (5946 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria / Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2016
Elkay3:
I hope this inspiring thread isn't closed. If its not, what about those who stays like far away from you? Here's my email, mousapedia@gmail.com

you've got a mail.pls,check..
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2016
Elkay3:
I hope this inspiring thread isn't closed. If its not, what about those who stays like far away from you? Here's my email, mousapedia@gmail.com

Sent .pls,Check your mail.
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by mohit247(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2016
Someone would like to know how you intend to cater for People living outside Lagos.

Any training Coming up for Interested persons living outside Lagos?

Do you Dispatch same training Materials available to interested persons outside Lagos?

I just sent you a mail.please respond.
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
Agropreneur:

ok then.pls,expect the details very soon.
Thank you
interested too
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by mohit247(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2016
Elkay3:

I guess the OP has been busy

The thread is Alive &going Strong

I'll suggest you Send a Pm to the OP @Agropreneur

Jst my two cents

1 Like

Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by abeybest(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2016
Am interested, you can send the datails of the address and
registration to this email;biolyvan22@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by mohit247(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2016
Agric business is the way to Go!
LifeChanging Opportunity HERE & NOW!
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by mohit247(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2016
Agric business is the way to Go!
LifeChanging Opportunity HERE & NOW!
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by abeybest(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2016
am still expecting your details on how to register and the address of the seminar
you can reach me on 08038788847, email;biolyvan22@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by abeybest(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2016
Am still expecting your details on how to register and the seminar address, you can
reach me on 08038788846, email; biolyvan22@yahoo.com
THANKS
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2016
abeybest:
Am still expecting your details on how to register and the seminar address, you can
reach me on 08038788846, email; biolyvan22@yahoo.com
THANKS

Thanks for your enquiries.

The update on Registration & Address was sent yesterday to ur email: biolyvan22@yahoo.com

pls.kindly check...But We will send another one as back up for you...
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Ayus34(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2016
karlxavier:
At all, send a mail to me if you really need my help on this. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com
Need it plz
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Bigjay2(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2016
My email: jamiudele@yahoo.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
@All...

I have responded to all Mails.pls Check your mail inbox

*** REGISTRATION is Intensively ON-GOING !

*** N.B: If you RESIDE Outside LAGOS Or You Live ABROAD...You Should Call NOW.... There's a 'SPECIAL Export TRAINING ' Bumper PACKAGE!

***TRAINING Date: Sat.4th JUNE,2016

#Look Below for REGISTRATION Details &Other INFORMATION
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2016
*** REGISTRATION is Intensively ON-GOING !

------------------- ----------------------- --------------------
LIVE EXPORT TRAINING!!!

EVENT DATE::: Saturday,4th JUNE,2016

*** N.B: If you RESIDE Outside LAGOS Or You Live ABROAD...You Should Call NOW.... There's a 'SPECIAL Export TRAINING ' Bumper PACKAGE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***TRAINING Date: Sat.4th JUNE,2016

#Look Below for REGISTRATION Details &Other INFORMATION
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by donsufia: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Agropreneur:
If you live near a MARKET Place where common foodstuffs like:Garri(Ijebu garri,yellow garri),dried fish, ewedu,efo,Utazi, okra,ugwu,bitterleaf,indomie noodles,palm oil, and the rest are BOUGHT and SOLD on a daily basis and you now always COMPLAIN that NIGERIA is hard and you have no helpers;

THEN,

*You are to BLAME for not taking Advantage of the fast Rise in Dollar
*you are to BLAME for not making between 200- 500% profit from packaging and selling at the INTERNATIONAL PRICE on the INTERNATIONAL MARKET
*You are to BLAME for not becoming a VEGETABLE EXPORTER to countries with High NIGERIAN population.
*You are to BLAME for (P)assing (O)ver ( O)pportunities ( R)epeatedly ... i.e for being POOR

HINT:

*Start Small and Grow
*No previous experience NEEDED at all
*Where to Sell,How to Sell,What to Sell(Hands-on Guide)
*No NAFDAC registration NEEDED( Small &medium scale export)
*Assist PARTICIPANTS in Export CONTRACT Modalities
* Direct and Open ACCESS to FOREIGN Wholesale Buyers NETWORK
*LIVE and Direct Experiences&Strategies of traders and Exporters and HOW they DEAL

DATE: Sat,21st MAY,2016. *TIME: 11am(Prompt)

VENUE: @Mr.BIGGS ,Beside the MOBIL filling Station,Alaguntan,Iyana Ipaja,Lagos State.

Any one interested in Smoke fish for export? Contact Donald on 08067081256, udofia.donald@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by parrot4luk: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2016
I'm interested. Kindly inbox me details. hisgraceagribusinessltd@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by teemolar: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Hello, please i am really interested in d exporting business. I make smoked fish and wish to sell it abroad. Kindly contact me on 08035265515 or teewai2010@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2016
REGISTRATION is INTENSIVELY ON-GOING NOW !!!
LIVE EXPORT TRAINING ... Sat.25th JUNE,2016
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
'EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS & Other AGRO-PRODUCTS to the UK,US,EUROPE &ASIA !
-------------- -------------------------- -------------------
***EXPORTABLE PRODUCTS:
Ugu,Utazi,Ewedu,Efo,Okazi, Garri, Smoked Fish Chili pepper,Dried fish,Stockfish,Maggi cubes,Ogbono,Melon,Yam tuber,Poundo Yam,Ofada rice,Yam flour,Beans Flour,Pap flour,Fufu powder,Indomie Noodles,Shea Butter, BitterKola,Hair Extensions,HandCrafts,Bead crafts,e.t.c
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
----- TRAINING BENEFITS:
*** Be INTRODUCED to the TRADE SECRETS Of Food & Agro-Products INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
*** Be INTEGRATED Into the ROBUST Network Of READY FOREIGN BUYERS INSTANTLY!( Secrets You Will Never Be told)
*** Become EQUIPPED in A New CAREER Path Of 'The MULTI-BILLION NAIRA Food Export Industry' (RELOADED)
*** Be ASSISTED To MARKET & SELL Your AGRO-Products At the INTERNATIONAL MARKET PRICE
*** Be TRAINED and QUALIFIED for AGRIBUSINESS LOANS Without COLLATERAL
*** Be TRAINED In the GENUINE Ways To Travel ABROAD to your EXPORT Destination as an EXPORTER ( RELOADED)
°°°°°AND Many More..
---------------------- ------------------------
*** PARTICIPATION Is ONLY By REGISTRATION !
***TO REGISTER:
Call the Phone Number Below in My Signature
OR
***Send Email: #Check my Signature Below
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
#Check My Signature Below the Post ABOVE for DATE, VENUE, TIME, PHONE NUMBER & ALL REGISTRATION DETAILS
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by AgroPreneur24(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
REGISTRATION is INTENSIVELY ON-GOING NOW !!!

LIVE EXPORT TRAINING ... Sat.25th JUNE,2016

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°
'EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS & Other AGRO-PRODUCTS to the UK,US,EUROPE &ASIA !

--------------- ---------------------------------- -----------------
> You  will be  INTRODUCED to the TRADE SECRETS & INTEGRATED  into  the very robust EXPORT Channels, Direct Foreign Buyers' Network &Selling System in place for NIGERIAN Food Items and other high-in-demand Agro-Products on the INTERNATIONAL MARKET !

***EXPORTABLE PRODUCTS:
Ugwu,Utazi,Ewedu,Efo,Okazi,Chili pepper,Smoked Fish,Dried fish,Stockfish,Maggi cubes,Ogbono,Melon,Yam tuber,Poundo Yam,Ofada rice,Yam flour,Fufu powder,Beans Flour,Indomie Noodles,Shea Butter, Ginger,BitterKola,Hair Extensions(weave-on), HandCrafts,Bead Crafts, and So  many more!

*** BECOME A regular Supplier On a Weekly and monthly basis and make well between 200% - 500% in return.
--------------------------          -----------------------------------------------   
HINT:
*Start Small and Grow
*No Previous EXPERIENCE Needed
*No NAFDAC Registration Needed (Small&medium Scale export)

-------------------      --------------------    ------------
**TRAINING BENEFITS:

*A-Z  Of  FoodStuff Export and Other non-oil exports to the INTERNATIONAL MARKET(indepth& hands-on Guide)

*Where to Sell, How to Sell, What to Sell(Hands-on Guide)

** Be  INTRODUCED  to  the TRADE SECRETS  Of  Food & Agro-Products  INTERNATIONAL  MARKETS

** DIRECT  and  OPEN  ACCESS   Into  the  ROBUST  Network Of  READY  WholeSales FOREIGN BUYERS  INSTANTLY!( Secrets You Will Never Be told)

** Become  EQUIPPED  in  A  New  CAREER  Path  Of   'The  MULTI-BILLION NAIRA Food Export  Industry   (RELOADED)

** Be  ASSISTED  To  MARKET & SELL  Your  AGRO-Products  At  the INTERNATIONAL MARKET  PRICES

**  Be  ASSISTED To  Secure Premium  EXPORT  CONTRACTS  Of  Agro-Allied  WholeSale  FOREIGN  BUYERS

*** Professional  EXPORT  BUSINESS PLANS/FEASIBILITY  STUDIES 

*** Be   ASSISTED   With    Freight  forwarding of  Export goods at the Cheapest  ever

** Be TRAINED  and  QUALIFIED  for   AGRIBUSINESS  LOANS  Without  COLLATERAL

** Be TRAINED In the  GENUINE &  EASIEST  Ways To Travel ABROAD  to your EXPORT Destination as an EXPORTER  ( RELOADED)

** Quality PACKAGING & Acceptable PRICING Standards for the various Exportable Commodities.

**LIVE  and  Direct  Experiences & Strategies of traders and Exporters and HOW they DEAL!

-------------------         ---------------------      ----

*** REGISTER Now to RESERVE Your SEAT !!!

***TO REGISTER:
Call the Phone Number in My Signature Below this Post !

OR

***Send Email: #Check my Signature Below
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

#Check My Signature Below the Post ABOVE for DATE, VENUE, TIME, PHONE NUMBER & ALL
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by bhanty01: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks @kalxexavier, pleaes kindly drop the info into my mail too. @dimeji_line@yahoo.com and @agricprenuer, can you please kindly bring down your price? to suit unemployed people too.
Thanks both

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fish Pond For Rent / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / How To Apply GNLD Neolife Super Gro Liquid Organic Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.