Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,786 members, 7,862,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? (7454 Views)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Oproama: How Dirty, Deserted This Oil Producing Community In Rivers Is / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by 96xtr6r: 1:40am On May 17, 2016
arresa:

The same Osun posted larger budget than all your poor salary SE states and Osun still delivered more infrastructures than all your states combined since 1960.

Let me know if you need me to prove it with facts and pictures..

Btw, nearly all your SE states collected FG salary bailout so what's your point?

Basket mouth don start to leak again o...

See the current financial capability of your Osun State depicting the miserable state of the loudmouthed South-Westerners lagging behind in the doldrums...

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by aresa: 1:44am On May 17, 2016
[s]
96xtr6r:

Basket mouth don start to leak again o...

See the current financial capability of your Osun State depicting the miserable state of the loudmouthed South-Westerners lagging behind in the doldrums...
[/s]

Your rubbish doesn't change the fact that Osun state posted larger budget than all your poor SE states and delivered more infrastructures than all of them combined many times over..

5 Likes

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by 96xtr6r: 1:50am On May 17, 2016
[s]
aresa:
Your rubbish doesn't change the fact that Osun state posted larger budget than all your poor SE states and delivered more infrastructures than all of them combined many times over..
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO minion parading on NL like a headless chicken...

The same Osun State of Odenni Rauf Aregberascal, the Oni-Gbese champion who declared shamelessly that the refusal of banks to loan him more money is why Osunites can't have the minimum necessity of life.
https://www.nairaland.com/2997738/alert-osun-state-not-pay

Shio!

1 Like

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by DaBullIT(m): 5:16am On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:
Just as they claimed several yrs ago that Osun IGR is larger than all SE or SS. However today as we know it, under current economic hardship, Osun has been exposed under the sun...can't even pay salaries!

I won't waste my time arguing with you , just show me proof of this statement , Iif you can't you are a dog and your will forever remain so , Last i heard , Osun governor said he could maintain the state without allocation from FG, that was before GEJ reduced allocation from 4.3B to 1.3B , Even if you are not happy that Lagos has joined Oil producing states , leave Osun out of it

Finally, the world does not revolve around SS and SE or ND , other states have the right to fat , robust ,buoyant allocation as well

5 Likes

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by aresa: 5:17am On May 17, 2016
[s]
96xtr6r:

Frustrated IPOO minion parading on NL like a headless chicken...

The same Osun State of Odenni Rauf Aregberascal, the Oni-Gbese champion who declared shamelessly that the refusal of banks to loan him more money is why Osunites can't have the minimum necessity of life.
https://www.nairaland.com/2997738/alert-osun-state-not-pay

Shio!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by seunmsg(m): 6:25am On May 17, 2016
OP, Lagos is now an oil producing state. Stop hating and accept the reality. You guys can't keep on hating on others like this, you need to learn how to live with others success while praying and working hard for your own.

6 Likes

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by 96xtr6r: 7:19am On May 17, 2016
[s]
aresa:
[/s]

Your silliness is still having a toll on you...

Keep on with your endless masturbation in the public domain while your folks in Osun State continue wallowing in abject lack, poverty and squalor.
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by AZeD1(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2016
waternogetemeny:
I suspect that Lagos is trying to take more from the center than they already do.

There is nothing to prove Lagos is an Oil Producer in Commercial quantity.

Just speculations!
This is 2016, seismic data can tell you all you need to know before you start drilling.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Kingspin(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2016
If Lagos owners are wise let go for resource control.
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:

Personally, I want SS and SE to individually manage their resources. In fact SS will be shocked to know that they don't have much oil as they have been deceived to believe. I have confidential information that most oil in Nigeria are in SE. Many SE don't even know this becuase our government have been lying about this. Oil in SE is being siphoned every night via pipelines and trucks into SS, then telling Nigerians that the oil is in SS. They know that if they keep telling us the oil is in SS...ONE Nigeria will continue as it's a divide and rule tactics!

These below will shock you
https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want
We all know u re an iboman claiming and impersonating SS! Why must u impersonate jus to gain a fake legitimacy! How does it make ur heart feel?

2 Likes

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:

Personally, I want SS and SE to individually manage their resources. In fact SS will be shocked to know that they don't have much oil as they have been deceived to believe. I have confidential information that most oil in Nigeria are in SE. Many SE don't even know this becuase our government have been lying about this. Oil in SE is being siphoned every night via pipelines and trucks into SS, then telling Nigerians that the oil is in SS. They know that if they keep telling us the oil is in SS...ONE Nigeria will continue as it's a divide and rule tactics!

These below will shock you
Keep deceiving urself, there are some argument not worth arguing.
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by truefact: 1:42pm On May 17, 2016
The only thing that still surprise me about the suffercated diabolical yorubas is their bragging about how well-off and goody-goody they are, yet they have not considered it wise to have a country of their own where there will be no ipods and drunken fishermen...

This has made me to conclude that yorubas are fetish liars and inces.tuous cowards... because no right thinking man will want to live in the same house with a man

1 Like

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Goke7: 1:45pm On May 17, 2016
we need to stop all these for Christ sake, when did we start getting pained with a good news from other regions just because its not our own region. There are some things we can continue to blame our politicians for and this is one of them.

Getting pained with the discovery of a natural resource in another region simply because its not your own region is the most silly thing to do.

The op need to check himself out.

3 Likes

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by truefact: 1:46pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Discovering and producing oil in Lagos has now become a source of pain for some people. What would happen to them if same begins to happen in the Chad basin just as Murray Bruce would like to see happen??

Haba!! Una be witch?? What sort of unnecessary badbelle is this?? How is Lagos producing oil going to impact your life negatively that you had to be so vexed about it??

Tufiakwa.
Though I know you are the must silly zombie, the question is simple, why can't the yorubas with all their goody-goodies have their own country devoid of ipods and drunken fishmen??

While u r at it, do you know ur loving fulani herdmen have slaughtered 60 your ur Benue people?

1 Like

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by 989900B: 2:48pm On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:

[s]Personally, I want SS and SE to individually manage their resources. In fact SS will be shocked to know that they don't have much oil as they have been deceived to believe. I have confidential information that most oil in Nigeria are in SE. Many SE don't even know this becuase our government have been lying about this. Oil in SE is being siphoned every night via pipelines and trucks into SS, then telling Nigerians that the oil is in SS. They know that if they keep telling us the oil is in SS...ONE Nigeria will continue as it's a divide and rule tactics!

These below will shock you[/s]
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by manny4life(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos are cursed. The only oil we have in Igboland is Palm Kernel Oil

It's you who's cursed...
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Keep deceiving urself, there are some argument not worth arguing.

Typical Yoruba...agent provocateur! Causing trouble left and right, chaos, division in Nigeria since 1914.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:

Typical Yoruba...agent provocateur!
For ur info, am itsekiri from warri.
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Flooerin(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2016
Rubbish thread
If you guy need to slug it out, I provide gladiator rings.
Toothless charlatans all of una
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by aresa: 3:21pm On May 17, 2016
[s]
96xtr6r:

Your silliness is still having a toll on you...

Keep on with your endless masturbation in the public domain while your folks in Osun State continue wallowing in abject lack, poverty and squalor.
[/s]

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:

For ur info, am itsekiri from warri.

Itskeri and Edo are joining yoruba when Nigeria divides. The likes of you and Richard Mofe Damijo with yoruba blood in Itsekiri must join yoruba.

1 Like

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by 96xtr6r: 3:43pm On May 17, 2016
[s]
aresa:
[/s]

Your silly rants have not saved you from wailing profusely on every media page at the mere mention of Biaf...

Have a look at your senseless propaganda:
"I don't need federal allocation to pay workers" - Rauf Aregbesola (ThisDay Newspaper, Nov 28, 2011)
*Osun's Monthly IGR Jumps from N300million to N1.6billion in 3 years. 

And before one could say JACK, Osun State became comatose and bankrupt with many of its citizens living in abject lack, poverty and squalor.
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by mesoprogress(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
Would you agree for SE to stand alone and not include SS in their madness and for all SE to just leave other regions and return to their region
can't you read? Op said let every region control their resources and specifically separated SS from SE. I don't believe in oil, I hope they find it in commercial quantity in Chad even if it is a cham. Anything to end this unholy alliance.

1 Like

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Owamudia: 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
96xtr6r:
[s][/s]

Aren't you the demented cretinous savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda from Wasteland?
[s]
Did you miserable bigots dare make a noise for the numerous herdsmen criss-crossing SW region?
https://www.nairaland.com/3105888/fulani-herdsmen-tramping-across-farms-in-sw

Last time the Fulani herdsmen after kidnapping and releasing Olu Falae from their detention warned him that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again. And some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

Frustrated IPOO miscreant![/s]

Are you a dull@rd?

I know Falae is worth more than the 3 million yeastern savages that died during the civil war, the several hundred yeasterners slaughtered in the north during Sharia crisis, the hundreds of yeasterners massacred in Enugu of recent, the traditional ruler that was murdered, the priests that were kidnapped etc etc and all your generation alive and yet unborn. That's why he is of serious concern to you.

At least, Falae is alive and well and his farm is being guarded by the OPC.

Olofo yeasterrner! Eru Fulani!!
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
seunmsg:
OP, Lagos is now an oil producing state. Stop hating and accept the reality. You guys can't keep on hating on others like this, you need to learn how to live with others success while praying and working hard for your own.

I 'm not hating. I'm happy for Lagos. What I'm saying is since Lagos and Osun now have oil, can we now divide this country? And to really test if the oil claim is bona fide, let's shut down all oil production in SS and SE, let's see how much oil will come out of Lagos...for just one month? Lagos will be exposed!

1 Like

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by aresa: 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
[s]
96xtr6r:

Your silly rants have not saved you from wailing profusely on every media page at the mere mention of Biaf...

Have a look at your senseless propaganda:
"I don't need federal allocation to pay workers" - Rauf Aregbesola (ThisDay Newspaper, Nov 28, 2011)
*Osun's Monthly IGR Jumps from N300million to N1.6billion in 3 years. 

And before one could say JACK, Osun State became comatose and bankrupt with many of its citizens living in abject lack, poverty and squalor.
[/s]

Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by 96xtr6r: 4:12pm On May 17, 2016
[s]
Owamudia:
Are you a dull@rd?
I know Falae is worth more than the 3 million yeastern savages that died during the civil war, the several hundred yeasterners slaughtered in the north during Sharia crisis, the hundreds of yeasterners massacred in Enugu of recent, the traditional ruler that was murdered, the priests that were kidnapped etc etc and all your generation alive and yet unborn. That's why he is of serious concern to you.

At least, Falae is alive and well and his farm is being guarded by the OPC.

Olofo yeasterrner! Eru Fulani!!
[/s]
Aren't you the same demented cretinous savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda from Wasteland?

You must be frantically searching for willing cowards to share your eternal miseries.

A couple of months ago your Fulani masters went berserk on the streets of Lagos maiming, killing and destroying properties of your Yoruba folks for fun. And you ran away to rant senselessly on NL.

See your disgruntled fellow Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic after the massacre in Lagos, Orile Mile 12:
Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!
Re: A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? by 96xtr6r: 4:16pm On May 17, 2016
[s]
aresa:
[/s]

Your endless rants on NL have not stopped you miserable bigots from Wasteland from whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...

Greedy oil rogues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye / No Plan To Sell Ajaokuta Steel, Osinbajo Assures Kogi Gov / 1,000 Boko Haram Terrorists Prosecuted, 500 Jailed, Says Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.