Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (8358 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
jassie:

See this babes. . . me was just pulling your legs o. . .

I'm so single!
hahaha!! lol
okay thats nice. wink
now i know i can talk without having a woman trying to kick my ARSE! lol
Chiamaka, nice name to come up with. lol
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
hehehe. . . well it's got Chi (God) and your name in it wink
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
hehehe i was thinking maybe you thought that was my name.
haha my name isnt Chiamaka, though.

many people when i was in nigeria kept calling me that, or kept asking if that was my full name.
but its not.
hehehe

please change your picture. lol
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by 4Play(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
I have seen worse!
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ 4 play

who or what is your comment referring to?
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by 4Play(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
@The Amaka

The topic requests that I say something good about the member before me. I just did.
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2009
so what do you mean by "i have seen worse!"

was that an insult?

serious question though, because it came across like that.
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by 4Play(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
It's me pulling your legs.
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
oh okay . . .

@ topic
the guy is pulling my legs. lol
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by doyin13(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2009
hmmmm. . . .lovely under the hood. wink wink
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2009
is backpacking in the in mountains. shocked
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2009
@the amaka
na wa o
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2009
shush it jassie! grin

haha how tall are you?
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by chiogo(f): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2009
she's sociable.
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2009
chiogo:

she's sociable.
too right she is cheesy

@topic
my twin
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by chiogo(f): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2009
we're twins - identical. gotta love it. smiley
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

shush it jassie!   grin

haha how tall are you?
6.0ft.

@post

she cool
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2009
6 feet?
PERFECT. lol
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2009
u? how tall. . .
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2009
5 foot 8

smiley
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by doyin13(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2009
na wa. . .una two match well well
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2009
doyin is probably 6 foot 3 from his picture
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2009
@doyin
una 2 match best. . . she likes tall guys
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by doyin13(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2009
jeezz. . . . .how accurate

do they teach heights in school now  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2009
doyin13:

jeezz. . . . .how accurate

do they teach heights in school now shocked shocked shocked
hahaha! what is that suppose to mean abi? why you dey too sour?

jassie:

@doyin
una 2 match best. . . she likes tall guys
naw personality has beats height by a long shot.
and doyin doesnt like me, he's bitter towards me, it seems. lol
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 18, 2009
aeya. . . sowwy o . . embarassed cry

doyin, pity the poor girl naw, she's beggin to have u o cheesy grin
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:37am On Aug 18, 2009
im NOT begging to have anyone. lol
wtf?
hehehe
jassie where do you live in this world?
(serious question)
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by doyin13(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha! what is that suppose to mean abi? why you dey too sour?
naw personality has beats height by a long shot.
and doyin doesnt like me, he's bitter towards me, it seems. lol

blistering barnacles. . .

wherever did u get the idea I am bitter towards you

why else besides you would an intellectually curious person
like myself be in this non stimulating environment.

Baby, it is because i wish to delineate the full contours or ur sublime facial features. kiss kiss kiss

why else would i submit to the appaling spectacle of jassie displaying his hunger packs  cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 12:41am On Aug 18, 2009
doyin13:

Baby, it is because i wish to delineate the full contours or ur sublime facial features. kiss kiss kiss

why else would i submit to the appaling spectacle of jassie displaying his hunger packs cheesy cheesy grin

LMFAO!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2009
doyin13:

why else would i submit to the appaling spectacle of jassie displaying his hunger packs  cheesy cheesy grin
ehen. . . u dey yab me now cos i don giv u wife abi? okay! u must pay £20 Million as bride price b4 u marry her o! cheesy grin
don't hate cos am fit o. . . at least, i don't eat junks. . . like some ppl embarassed
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by mamagee6(f): 12:45am On Aug 18, 2009
She/he speaks bad English. grin
Re: Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by doyin13(m): 12:46am On Aug 18, 2009
she sabi choose profile picture wey dey way opposite from wetin she look like in real life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Unscramble Game^ / form a new name fromThe Username Above / Jumble The Username Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.