Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) (3975 Views)

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) / 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by silvolexy(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2016
SWEAT SHIRT AN OBVIOUS CONSPIRACY OF THE ELECTED STUDENTS UNION EXECUTIVE TO CHEAT UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN STUDENTS.

I greet all my cheated colleagues with the tone of sober reflection as we are thrown into a state of mourning as a result of untimely death of the conscience of our Students union leaders led by Alao permit me gto remove the word comrade because mediocres do not bdeserve it.

Even though I have said it earlier that we should not expect anything above good from the sweat shirt produced as we can not have a bouncing SIENNA and still expect a quality product. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Permit me to say collection of the SIENNA is punishable under the students union UISAPC act but I am yet to understand why he is romanced instead of rebuked.
Ishowo did nothing so obvious last session and I moved the motion for his suspension but if the SENATE COUNCIL and UISAPC needs a petition to act I tell you it is on the way.

My attention has also been called by the messages of our SU PRO to lure finalist to affirm in disguise the quality of the sweat shirt by compelling finalist to put it on a day they want.

Putting it on collectively is an affirmation that it is a good product and if we fall into it that's all.

My questions to SU exco are

Did you pay for us and why the time table on how I should use a product I obtain under duress.

Are you luring us to attend a program in order to take a group photograph at your own appointed time even when all we have us a singlet of national embarrassment.

Are you setting us up for SDC when you know the school frowns at indecent dressing?

Is it compulsory or as the singlet distributed become our final year school uniform??

What role is the distributed singlet playing at the program and if we don't put it on would the program not hold?

The school spelt out her mode of dressing when did we include putting on singlet?

Putting on singlet to school is not allowed so I urge all finalist not go put on the distributed singlet tomorrow as I strongly believe our sweat shirt is on the way and what we have now is the underwear of the coming sweat shirt.

Please let's register our displeasure by not putting it on for any reason.

We paid for it and we are not satisfied so why putting on what would spoil your mood.

Say NO to indecent dressing.
The way you are dressed is the way you would be addressed.

Say NO to singlet tomorrow.

We want our sweat shirt please tell the company to hasten up as students are anxious to see the nice outfit voted for.

I really want to appreciate the students union for the gift of love to mark our 40years and stability as the singlet would increase the number of our under wears.

We await our sweat shirt Mr ALAO IDRIS.

Don't forget NO SINGLET TOMORROW for Final year students but rather dress decently as usual.

Tell a friend to tell a friend.

Finalist have better things to put on than this Singlet.

Retweeted.
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by dsmooth1(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2016
K...it will b a miracle if dis get to fp..
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by chuckdelis: 6:51am On May 17, 2016
undecided dnt get d whole epistle.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2016
All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2016
i think
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by Wackyrichy(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2016
Where's the pix
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by JustOzito(f): 7:54am On May 17, 2016
wey the pinshur na

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by afanide: 8:40am On May 17, 2016
The President has been compromised.........
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by BULLIONKING: 10:15am On May 17, 2016
letz c d pictures of d said sweat singlet or sweat shirt
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by silvolexy(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
Sweatshit

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by Wackyrichy(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2016
Chisos, lowest quality ive seen... undecided
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by seunlayi(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2016
I hate must of this so called unions.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by silvolexy(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
And we expect corruption to stop in Nigeria; when it all starts from the rear and never will it end at the top.
Re: Unilorin Students Reaction To SU Sweatshirt. (pic) by comsatellite: 4:23pm On May 29, 2016
vote satellite for students union welfare secretary

(1) (Reply)

COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? / 2015/2016 UI Utme And Admission Processes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.