Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria (6465 Views)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by alikor2(m): 1:45am On May 18, 2016
ceecia:
I have been in the digital space for quite sometime now trying to make steady income online. I have not really been successful. I know a lot of people are really making money online regularly and I'll really love that. I need an internet business that won't cost me so much to set up. I have bought e-books, paid for online courses, still nothing. Please kindly drop info here. I am not interested in sport's betting, binary options or mlm. Thanks

Honestly, starting up a blog and making money out of it is not an easy thing to do this days, you definitely need patience and consistency tho lots of persons are making good money out of it. But why not go with the MMM-Nigeria Program? it helps alot. Am also blogger but to be honest its not easy, at some point sef i get discourage when i do the spending at the end of the month i have nothing to show for it. but, ever since i joined MMM-Nigeria it has always been smiles all the way. Now i can brag of +N100,000 steady income flow every month without providing any help and with over 20 persons under me since i joined MMM-Nigeria. I'll advice u enrol before it gets crowded.

i bet if you join MMM-Nigeria u'd be at advantage witih the help of your up blog, you'd gain more referrals than most people and that alone without providing help can give you a stay income every month, trust me.

email me if you need better explanations or visit my new blog http://entrepreneurswealth..com.ng/p/mmm-nigeria.html
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 6:18am On May 18, 2016
alikor2:

Honestly, starting up a blog and making money out of it is not an easy thing to do this days, you definitely need patience and consistency tho lots of persons are making good money out of it. But why not go with the MMM-Nigeria Program? it helps alot. Am also blogger but to be honest its not easy, at some point sef i get discourage when i do the spending at the end of the month i have nothing to show for it. but, ever since i joined MMM-Nigeria it has always been smiles all the way. Now i can brag of +N100,000 steady income flow every month without providing any help and with over 20 persons under me since i joined MMM-Nigeria. I'll advice u enrol before it gets crowded.

i bet if you join MMM-Nigeria u'd be at advantage witih the help of your up blog, you'd gain more referrals than most people and that alone without providing help can give you a stay income every month, trust me.

email me if you need better explanations or visit my new blog http://entrepreneurswealth..com.ng/p/mmm-nigeria.html
The uncertainty with MMM is too high. i may or may not lose my money. Thanks for the suggestion though, I need something less risky.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by genny2kuk(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2016
ceecia:

I ventured into ecommerce last year but took a break. I had a jumia store but they closed it down because I wasn't really active. I want to revive the business again so I have moved to kaymu. I really have not gotten any sales since I started again, I guess its because of the economy.
I also have a konga store and sales just come in once in a blue moon. I am into fashion items like ladies clothes ans wristwatches.

Same everywhere. I noticed though that relatively new and unique products seem to get better response from buyers.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 1:12am On May 20, 2016
DJoseph4Real:
Have you ever heard about this Int. Affiliate Biz from 4corners Alliance Group which helps people to earn more than $5,000 & above monthly income from a one time investment of $18?

To get the full details and register with 4corners kindly send your email address to me on 08065790083

And the full details with the registration form will be sent to you.

Where is your own evidence of payment? If you show evidence that 4 corner has paid yuou, then I will take you serious
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 1:25am On May 20, 2016
Ernestsimeon:
How can i receive payment via PayPal?
I've a Nigerian account buh i can't get paid 2ru it..pls help

Nigerian PayPal don't receive money; it only allows you to pay.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 1:28am On May 20, 2016
superneutral:
Bro i will advise you strictly to go for imformation marketing. Selling of ebooks people need getting money into you bank account here in Nigeria. Contact me on 0903815*5716. IF YOU ARE interested.

And you will charge him for information, abi? Where is the evidence of you making money via info marketing?
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 1:30am On May 20, 2016
alikor2:

So, the MMM is also like a multilevel marketing MMM, in which you need people under you to grow?
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 2:55am On May 20, 2016
telim:
Earning money online is not as easy as info marketers claim. Infact alot of the ebook sellers hardly earn online, they only earn from the sales of their ebooks by deceiving noobs, you can earn huge cash only if you offer some kind of service to your clients online or you have a working method that works with affiliate marketing etc.
If you are okay earning few bucks monthly between 600 to 700 bucks monthly with you with YouTube just try these below method
1. create a professional YouTube channel I.e give your channel a name related to your niche , a good banner, a good avatar etc Google for more info.
2. Download the crack version of camtasia from torrents sites. camtasia is used to create videos and it's very simple to use.
3. go to google and search for something like motivational quote, copy ten of them you think are catchy.
4. search for ten images on Google that are related to each quote.
5. go to YouTube audio library to download free royalty music, that Will look nice with the quotes and images.
6. Download a free intro template from YouTube and modify it to your taste with camtasia and ensures it reflects your channel
7. use camtasia to turn your images, the quotes and free royalty music to a 720px video. Every quote must have its own images, use fadein to transit from one quote ot the other, add the free royalty music as the background video and ensures an intro Is added Aubrey starting of the video and an animated call to action button with a text that contain "subscribe to my channel" is displayed 20 seconds to the end of the video.
8, After rending the video give a title like top 10 motivational quote 2016
9. apply for YouTube adsense account and bank
Note you will have to upload atleast 2 videos per week to earn a descent income.

Do you know about VivaVideo? It is a program/app for making video. Do you think i can use it in place of that almighty camtasia?
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 3:17pm On May 20, 2016
tonytony208:

And you will charge him for information, abi? Where is the evidence of you making money via info marketing?
Thank you my brother. i am a she actually.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Optionalx: 5:47pm On May 20, 2016
telim:
Earning money online is not as easy as info marketers claim. Infact alot of the ebook sellers hardly earn online, they only earn from the sales of their ebooks by deceiving noobs, you can earn huge cash only if you offer some kind of service to your clients online or you have a working method that works with affiliate marketing etc.
If you are okay earning few bucks monthly between 600 to 700 bucks monthly with you with YouTube just try these below method
1. create a professional YouTube channel I.e give your channel a name related to your niche , a good banner, a good avatar etc Google for more info.
2. Download the crack version of camtasia from torrents sites. camtasia is used to create videos and it's very simple to use.
3. go to google and search for something like motivational quote, copy ten of them you think are catchy.
5. go to YouTube audio library to download free royalty music, that Will look nice with the quotes and images.
6. Download a free intro template from YouTube and modify it to your taste with camtasia and ensures it reflects your channel
7. use camtasia to turn your images, the quotes and free royalty music to a 720px video. Every quote must have its own images, use fadein to transit from one quote ot the other, add the free royalty music as the background video and ensures an intro Is added Aubrey starting of the video and an animated call to action button with a text that contain "subscribe to my channel" is displayed 20 seconds to the end of the video.
Note you will have to upload atleast 2 videos per week to earn a descent income.
How else can one create youtube videos to populate his channel. One need many videos I guess. Can you copy video online and use
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by telim: 10:25pm On May 20, 2016
Optionalx:

How else can one create youtube videos to populate his channel. One need many videos I guess. Can you copy video online and use
Don't reupload other peoples videos. you can create your own videos with camtasia..
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by kason(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2016
Set your to work for you. Get This Free ebook "What Is Your What" & video on "How To Change Your World" and create true wealth and prosperity. FREE DOWNLOAD! Check It Out.

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
ceecia:

Thank you my brother. i am a she actually.

Sorry about calling u a he cheesy

I can say I'm in the same pair of shoes as yourself. Affiliate marketing is too populated. So many peeps are doing it and this has reduced chance of success. Blogging too is time consuming and its lack of success is almost frustrating.

I have made up my mind to go into forex trading. I am working to raise $100 and fund a forex trading account. I am a member of a group on Watsapp and they release free forex signals almost every day. There are also many experts in that group and they are always ready to help with information. With very good strategy, I'm certain one can make minimum of 50% of his/her investment after a month.

I will suggest to you dear sister to look in that direction. Forex trading does not depend on anyone except you. With good strategy you will make it big and live comfortably and independent of any job. I must however warn you that forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme. No, it is not. But if you are patient, your money will grow with time and you can be financially independent. If you want, I can ask the admin of that group to add you.

The rule of that group is that no one is allowed to do advert; anyone who advertises will be banned.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2016
telim:

Don't reupload other peoples videos. you can create your own videos with camtasia..

Please can I have the link to download camtasia?
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by telim: 7:17pm On May 21, 2016
tonytony208:

Please can I have the link to download camtasia?
here is the torrent link https://kat.cr/techsmith-camtasia-studio-8-6-0-build-2079-key-sadeempc-t12339012.html#comment
here is the official page https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2016
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by owelle22(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=tonytony208 post=45838203]

I can say I'm in the same pair of shoes as yourself. Affiliate marketing is too populated. So many peeps are doing it and this has reduced chance of success. Blogging too is time consuming and its lack of success is almost frustrating.

I have made up my mind to go into forex trading. I am working to raise $100 and fund a forex trading account. I am a member of a group on Watsapp and they release free forex signals almost every day. There are also many experts in that group and they are always ready to help with information. With very good strategy, I'm certain one can make minimum of 50% of his/her investment after a month.

I will suggest to you dear sister to look in that direction. Forex trading does not depend on anyone except you. With good strategy you will make it big and live comfortably and independent of any job. I must however warn you that forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme. No, it is not. But if you are patient, your money will grow with time and you can be financially independent. If you want, I can ask the admin of that group to add you.

The rule of that group is that no one is allowed to do advert; anyone who advertises will be banned.[/quote

08068377512 pls tell the group admin to add me
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=owelle22 post=45842946][/quote]

OK then. I will get back to you

1 Like

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by lagosrd: 7:19am On May 22, 2016
telim:

I think you're the best. I will love to learn this thing real from you pls hope I won't bother you. Plsssss
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On May 22, 2016
Mr super natural, I am interested in eBook marketing help me through, will be glad u do soi, kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On May 22, 2016
Mr super neutral, I am interested in eBook marketing help me through, will be glad u do soi, kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On May 22, 2016
Mr superneutral, I am interested in eBook marketing help me through, will be glad u do soi, kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Zidjay(f): 11:11am On May 22, 2016
Watching closely
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 22, 2016
tonytony208:

The rule of that group is that no one is allowed to do advert; anyone who advertises will be banned.

that's so generous nd thoughtful of u.I'm also interested if u don't mind
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2016
Ernestsimeon:

that's so generous nd thoughtful of u.I'm also interested if u don't mind

You can also drop your number
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by fruzzy: 3:02pm On May 23, 2016
IF YOU HAVE A PAYZA,STP,PERFECT MONEY OR PAYEER ACCOUNT,AND WANT TO EARN REAL AND LEGIT MONEY ONLINE WITH JUST 10MINS OF YOU TIME DAILY,THEN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL:rostix00@gmail.com
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by obiageligraced(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2016
please add me to the forex group
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by obiageligraced(f): 3:21pm On May 23, 2016
please add me to the forex group.....08066555256

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Records N381.3billion Income / I Just Discovered Start-up Funding/Competition You Can Apply For / Soap Industry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.