Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! (8339 Views)

buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332 / For Sale: 2plots Of Land Fenced At Denro, Ojodu, Ogun State.-read Details / How To Buy Land In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
LEMIA GREENS ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI  ,        LIMITED PLOTS SELLING !!!!!!!!!

For Enquiries:  ILEMIA REAL PROPERTY AND INVESTMENT CO. LTD
                        WWW.ilemiarealproperty.com
                         info@ilemiarealproperty.com           
                         00234 - (0)7080316601

Have you heard the saying,
                   …from simplicity comes beauty…                       

Lemia Greens is a commitment to this very ideals, where a fine balance between functionality and aesthetics  is the basis  on which the Estate is modelled, while putting in mind  the growing needs of a unique class of cliental with high expectations.
Lemia Greens Estate is a Statement  in Real Estate Development. Buying a House in Lemia Gardens will  not just be a single sales transaction,  we intend to make it a  pleasurable event.

[center]Lemia Greens
Not just an Estate[/center]

Lemia Greens is a Residential Scheme divided into two phases with phase 1 having 100 units of   6 bedroom Detached house. With wide paved roads, lush green areas,  community halls and a central business district amongst other public facilities, to cater for the specific needs of the residents of the Estate,

DEL House Type    ( 6 Bedroom Detached House)

The Del House type contains 6 specious bedrooms all en-suite,
large Kitchen and a massive[b] Master Bedroom[/b] that will make your Friends green with envy
6 Bedroom  (each en-suite )                 [img]http://[/img]
3 Reception areas
1 Kitchen
1 Laundry Room
1 Dining Area
1 Store Room

BIS House Type    ( 5 Bedroom Detached House
5 Bedroom  (each en-suite )
3 Reception areas
1 Kitchen
1 Laundry Room
1 Dining Area
1 Store Room

10 PLOTS OF LAND STILL AVAILABLE          -1 PLOT LEFT-

Options to Buy

Lemia Greens Estate has an option that is perfect for you, whether you wish to own your own home, or you are a discerning property investor ,with serious capital gain opportunities on your agenda.
call us
ILEMIA REAL PROPERTY AND INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
info@ilemiarealproperty.com
00234- 7029485366,  00234-8130979998

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[img]http://[[img][/img]

Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
Lemia Greens Residential Scheme is located 9 minutes drive after V.G.C. , midway between Lagos - Epe Expressway and the Atlantic Ocean and seats behind Green Spring School and close to the Ocean Garden Estate at Awoyaya in the Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area of Lagos State.,

The Visionaries
The developer, Ilemia Real Property and Investment Co. Ltd, put together a complete team of multidisciplinary  professionals whose drive is the completion of Lemia Gardens projects.

Stylish and Secure
Lemia  Gardens Estate, a new Residential development, located in a highly developed and readily  accessible area of Ibeju- Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Lemia Greens Residential development includes all the necessary  provisions  for a peaceful and relaxed existence.

An Idyllic Lifestyle
Lemia Greens Estate aims to create an idyllic lifestyle, which will be made up of feelings of  tranquillity, convenience  and security. Residents are guaranteed a Total way of life.

Architectural Design
A Harmonious Landscape
Lemia Greens development is set away from the ever busy Lekki-Epe Expressway, in a quite and serene environment . A few minutes drive from the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and  with a sense of openness achieved in an uncompromisingly secure environment. The units within the estate have been designed to reflect a contemporary architectural style and will be completed with exquisite  detailing to ensure an endless appeal. The style of the estate will be brought together by the creative use of calm and neutral colours.

WHAT TO EXPECT:

A Safe living environment.
Property  appreciation.
Facility focused towards family living.
Quite and peaceful atmosphere.
Exquisitely finished houses and public services.
A place to call home.

FACILITIES:

Efficient facility management team.
Street light and back-up generators
Wide paved roads and adequate drainage.
Underground electrical services.
Perimeter fence and 24hr access control.
Refuse collection
Centralised 24hrs treated water system.
Efficient sewage system.
Centralised business district.
I.    Estate shops.
I I. Green Area/ Public Park.
III. Community Centre/ Hall.
IV. Estate Clinic.
V. Community Crèche amongst others

HOUSE TYPES:

BIS House type  (5 bedroom detached house)
5 Bedroom  (each en-suite )
3 Reception areas
1 Kitchen
1 Laundry Room
1 Dining Area
1 Store Room

MEL House type (4 bedroom detached house)
4 Bedroom  (each en-suite )
2 Reception areas
1 Kitchen
1 Laundry Room
1 Dining Area
1 Store Room

Options to Buy

Lemia Greens Estate has an option that is perfect for you, whether you wish to own your own home, or you are a discerning property investor ,with serious capital gain opportunities on your agenda.

Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2009
for further enquiries call the above numbers
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by msserah: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2009
could you please let me know if there are still plots available
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2009
ms serah we still have a limited no. of plots available. of various densitys (plot sizes)
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2009
lemia greens subscribe to a vision
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by msserah: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2009
i am interested in two plots ,
could you send me a private mail with the terms of sale
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by msserah: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2009
my friends want one each, that is two units. are they still available
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2009
N6,300,000 for a 648 sq m (2m) plot {limited time offer}
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2009
Pls send me info on this as I am interested in buying 2. Thanks
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
if by info, you mean  details of the estate sir, it is on the top of this post, and  if there is any other subject you wish to discuss, pls call us on

07029485366, 017397197
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
lemia greens, for enquiriies csll 002347029485366, 017397197, 08094837090
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2009
on going subscribtion
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by msserah: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2009
thanks lucane,
pls could u call me back next tomorrow, got a few questions to ask, all in regards of time frames

serah
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
sorry , being away for a little bit, it was nice talking to u
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
Lemia Greens is the latest thing in the up market real estate developments in Nigeria
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by naylove(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
hello sir
is there any more plots. will like to pay for two plots
pls send an invoice to my box
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by naylove(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
pls tell me if there will be any further payments towards services to be provided on the estate like paved roads , central water system , etc at later date
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by aakinrimi: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
where is ur estate located , lucane
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
hi naylove, we do have a limited nos of plots available sold on a first come first serve basis
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2009
hi naylove,

payments made towards plots in LEMIA GREENS ESTATE is an all inclusive fee for site and service plots
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2009
nay love ,
i have sent u an invoice based on your request
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by msserah: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
come talk to us
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by msserah: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
my hussy and i will be in your office on wednesday after the p/ holiday.
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
we will be expecting you ma
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
site and services
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2009
LEMIA GREENS IS A 400 UNIT RESIDENTIAL SCHEME LOCATED IN AWOYAYA AREA OF IBEJU LEKKI, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by aakinrimi: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
hi mr lucane
does your estate have a valid C of O cheakable in alausa
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by aakinrimi: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
hello mr lucane
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
Please what are the prices for the houses?
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
we are not taking any more subscribers towards the first phase. u can call in and leave your contact details for the next phase's development
Re: LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! by lucane: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2009
we still have a limited nos of plots of land going for N10300/sq m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE SIGNATURE TERRACE, HOMES AND APARTMENT ABIJO / Affordable Plots At Peace Estate Ogidan Aja Lekki From N7m To N15m / [album Download.] Eminem Revival Full Direct. Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.