Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM (24128 Views)

Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Nobody: 8:57am On May 17, 2016
Again?.....NIG. NEEDS A PRESIDENT ASAP!..i obviously wasted my votes in d last polls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by lekkie073(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2016
buhari and d grand plan to take middle belt by force....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by bukaldrinio(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2016
I am an Igbo guy I don't like it but..what goes around comes around...when they betray us during Biafra war and joind the housa.......them forget say when u betray your own and join other....no matter how loyal u are he will always see u as rubbish.....that is why the FG is not minding them cos that step they took then makes them manafiks before the northerners ......and this is the result..........................the benues needs to apologies to us before nemesis will leave them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Nobody: 9:05am On May 17, 2016
The Governor has the power to put this thing under control, he can deploy the army or police to hunt down the Fulani vagabonds , yet he comes on TV to cry and lament like a baby.

It is time for the villages, hamlets, towns and city neighborhoods to organize the young men into vigilante groups and arm them accordingly to not only defend their communities proactively but to totally wipe out any threat to their mothers, fathers, children, wives etc.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

The Usman Dan Fodio Islamic fanatical miscreants only understand the language of bloodshed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by conscienceman4(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2016
This Gov. Ortom is like a pastor standing on the altar preaching while his church is still on fire.
He should be reminded that he is the CSO of the state.
He should as a matter of urgency institute a vigilante body, a form of community policing in all communities in the state, ban normadic grazing in the state because this calls for emergency,
monitor the movement of herdsmen and all that.
See, Benue is a testing ground of a well planned onslaught on the southern part of Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by macaranta(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2016
Is it that Benue people enjoy getting killed?i just don't get it why able bodied people cannot setup a militia force to counter this herdsmen and their demonic agenda.Benue people are not even giving their women and children a chance @ life smh.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by neocortex: 9:20am On May 17, 2016
Well,

Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From the Bloodbath,
someone is lying and trying to make buhari look bad -- Amiskurie and his gang.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by laprince(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
Lordave:
I'm not heartless but this is the kind of nonsense that makes me wanna cheer on the Herdsmen angry

Why will this worthless and brainless governor restrain these unfortunate victims of Fulani holocaust from defending themselves? For Kraist's sake, women are being ráped, young girls and defenceless women are brutally ràped by Fulani herdsmen and this shít eater governor is restraining them from defending themselves. Is this some kind of conspiracy with the governor or what?
I

This could actually be a high level conspiracy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by lordyugo: 9:21am On May 17, 2016
Nicur:
kudos to Buhari! Libyans invading omenka 's state !! smh. ARE THE PEOPLE OF BENUE NOT NIGERIANS?? omenka wake up and defend your people!! angry lalasticlala and mynd44 wetin dey happen? undecided why are Nigerians dying in large numbers everyday yet our president is doing nothing!! embarassed

d name u mentioned is d leader of NAIRALAND MASCOTS.
u only see him on topics relating to ND or BIAFRA bt nvr bout his region nd u get a ban once u talk bout him.
bunch of M%D RE%@$DS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by playtheblues(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
Buhari is not worried about the killers at all. He will never tell Libyans to stop killing people because he is a Libyan himself. He's not worried about Benue State people because they are neither core Northerners nor is their state an oil producing state.

The next thing he will do is to declare Benue as a state of emergency. In fact the only reason he is yet to do that is because oil is not produced there.

Buhari only cares about his Fulani people and money.

This is the time for people like Omenka and others to throw partisan politics to the wind and fight for their state.

Life is precious. Don't let anyone waste it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by basingstoke: 9:22am On May 17, 2016
We are the dullards and not buhari. He knows exactly what he is doing. Benue is paying for joining in defeating buhari in the past. FULANIS NEVER FORGIVES.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by bluaero(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2016
Galaxyowerri:
I don't really blame the people so much because their hands are tied, but all the goes to their governor, this same man will always attend Arewa meeting were other Fulani governors would absolve fulani herdsmen of complicity yet he wont protest. This killings has been going on since the time of Othman Dan Fodio yet the middle belt leaders have failed to protect their people against jihadists. Well let me not cry more than the bereaved!!

Exactly. Willing tools will always be willing tools. They should keep their death tolls to themselves. If they want redemption, they know what to do!

Rubbish!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 9:26am On May 17, 2016
But i feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.

DONT SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND SAY YOU CANT DO ANYTHING. D
ONT LAUGH AT THE TIVS AND IDOMAS WHO ARE SUFFERING NOW AND SAY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
STOP BEATING YOUR CHEST AND SAYING IF THEY COME TO MY VILLAGE THIS WILL HAPPEN, THAT WILL HAPPEN, WE WILL SHOW THEM PEPPER.
STOP PRAYING TO GOD FOR SOLUTION LIKE MANY JEWS DID IN GERMANY AND SIX MILLION OF THEM WERE KILLED.
STOP PRAYING BECAUSE GOD IS TELLING YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELVE AND GOD WILL HELP YOU.
WORK AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOU, THEN PRAY AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON GOD.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power. BOYCOTT ALL FULANI HERDSMEN PRODUCT. STOP EATING BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 9:27am On May 17, 2016
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND

YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE WITH ANYONE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST. SINCE BUHARI AND HIS FULANI DOMINATED MILITARY AND POLICE HAVE REFUSED TO PROTECT US, AND WE CANNOT BUY GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES, LET US PROTEST PEACEFULLY, BY BOYCOTTING ALL HERDSMEN PRODUCT.

From today henceforth, i will only eat fish, or chicken, or turkey. When i cant afford them, i will go vegetarian.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by chibukingofking: 9:30am On May 17, 2016
D governor is a weakly he's playing politics wt his people,u think buhari no u dey exsit.fulani heads men temperd justice wt killing d governor is tempering wt mercy.dd fulani heads men informed dere brother mr president dat dey r coming to kil ur people?? If u gt sense smal what v d security done over d issue if nt a game plan.Ur dere making an empty noise who gt action don't talk much, I only respect d niger delta avengers when dey talk small dey do much.soonest dey wil hit u more harder ur network wil come back cos it seems ur out of network like ur boss ;
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 9:35am On May 17, 2016
YOU ARE A FOOL. OR YOU ARE A Fulani

YOUR TURN WILL COME. U TOO SHALL DIE BY THE HANDS OF PEOPLE CARRYING MATCHETES AND AK47s

you have forgotten the fulani who has confessed what he did in Nimbo, the one who had recorded the video to show to his family
you have forgotten what miyetti allah leaders said
you have forgotten all the leaders of the foolanis who have been saying they kill in retaliation.

I BLAME ALL THOSE WHO LISTEN TO FOOLS LIKE YOU
AND THE FOOLISH GOVERNORS NOT PROTECTING THEIR PEOPLE
YOUR DAY WITH DESTINY SHALL COME

GO AND ASK THE RWANDANS
ASK THE BURUNDIS
THE TABLE SHALL BE TURNED SOON
WHEN THE FIRE COMING IN NIGERIA COMES, IT SHALL NOT KNOW WHO IS Fulani

FOOLANIS WILL DIE TOO
Nasiruddeen:
NEW AGENDA: FULANI PERSECUTION

Now that a serious Fulani chief herder, President Muhammadu Buhari, has dealt a blow to their agenda of disintegrating the country using the cover of Boko Haram, plan 'B' has now come into effect.

The trend though not new, resumed as soon as the President, a Fulani man, was declared winner of the 2015 elections that scuttled the agenda of the secret proponents of the balkanisation of Nigeria.

They used religion and sectionslism to get former clueless President Jonathan to empower them through cornering juicy positions thereby siphoning funds with wreckless abodance. The entire machinery of government including the army was run by these skin-heads like from a single hegimony.

They used religion that is the weakest point of the Northernern minorities in top positions to prosecute their agenda of destroying Nigeria for them, just as it is now manifesting through the effected plan 'B'.

Barely a week after Jonathan's fall in the presidential elections, either by design or coincidence, two communities in Benue state, the Elogba and the Egba clashed over rites to a fishing pond, resulting in the death of 60 people. The cause of the incident was later mish-mashed and hipped on Fulani herdsmen.

In far away Ondo, the report of the kidnapping of former Minister of Finance, Olu Falae was sensstionalised by the Lagos - Ibadan axis press, accusing Fulani herdsmen of culpability even before facts of the matter was investigated. In the end, Falae regained his freedom after paying N5 m ransom. By the time that three of the gang members were nabbed, it emerged that their leader is Yoruba man called Baba Olu, who remained at large with the bulk of the ransom money. The apprehended three confessed to being from Niger state and were paid only one hundred thousand naira each. Unfortunately, any Northerner is just Hausa/Fulani as far as the Lagos press is concerened.

Not long after, Radio Biafra, in its usual hate propaganda, alleged that some Fulani herdsmen sacked an entire community of Umuapu autonomous community in Imo state. The Radio claimed that a woman who wanted to remain anonymous said she was gang-raped by the herdsmen.

Sadly, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), embraced the Radio Biafra fallacy, hook, line and sinker by officially posting the fabricated incidence on its Facebook wall that in turn fed the Lagos Press with yet another welcome armunition to realise its anti-Fulani agenda.

Recently, the Agatu - Fulani clash in Benue state provided another opportunity for the enemies of a united Nigeria to spotlite the Fulani as aggressors, with some newspapers even linking them to Boko Haram in an effort to maximise hate in the minds of Nigerians.

In all these however, the Inspector General of Police is part of the blame. Police investigations, if at all there was one, never get publicised and where they were, certain facts that would have absolved the Fulani herdsmen of blame is downplayed.

These days the propapaganda against the Fulani herdsmen is so brazen that pictures of herdsmen in Masai-Kenya, Chad, Sudan, Niger and Mali adoning AK 47 rifles are downloaded from the internet and published by the Lagos press as Nigerians.

It is high time President Buhari and his advisers ponder on this problem that is threatening to
enmesh the country in another round of security uncertaity. These enemies of Nigeria are not relenting. You have won the war agsinst Boko Haram, shut the door to awoof government money, arrested and confiscated some of their loot and they are not happy. This is their way of fighting back, using Fulani herdsmen clash with farmerss or communities as cover.

At the moment, any community that has axe to grind with its neighbour, raids, kills and blame it on Fulani herdsmen. This is not acceptable and It is dagerous. President Buhari must do whatever it takes to arrest the situation before it blossoms to something bigger.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by RealCJ: 9:45am On May 17, 2016
God must definitely punish Mr dullard of daura for keeping mute while his brothers go on killing innocent citizens.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Nobody: 10:05am On May 17, 2016
Seriously am fed up, i keep wondering if they cant retaliate since the govt is not ready to take action because i could remember when the same thing happened in Enugu, the govt took a proactive decision
temitemi1:
Benue pple, are u nt tired of counting ur dead bodies! How long will u allow these demons to feed on ur blood!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by ifeco4(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2016
Nicur:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/attack-tarfi-village-death-toll-rises-60-ortom/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

May their gentle souls rest in Peace.

Mr Governor, will you just sit comfortably in your office and watch your subjects been massacred every week? By now U ought to have known that the security apparatus can't help your cause. So I Urge U to mobilize Ur able bodied young men from all local govt to protect your people before the Libyan (Fulani) Herdsmen wipe out Ur entire generation.

Besides, he was he not among the Northern Governors who said that it's an insult to call the rampaging Herdsmen Fulani Herdsmen?

Finally, make sure that Omenka will be among the youth U will mobilise to safeguard ur people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by piagetskinner(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2016
idupaul:
Where are the Tiv warriors of old

Women and beer have taken over

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by ifeco4(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2016
frosbel2:
The Governor has the power to put this thing under control, he can deploy the army or police to hunt down the Fulani vagabonds , yet he comes on TV to cry and lament like a baby.

It is time for the villages, hamlets, towns and city neighborhoods to organize the young men into vigilante groups and arm them accordingly to not only defend their communities proactively but to totally wipe out any threat to their mothers, fathers, children, wives etc.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

The Usman Dan Fodio Islamic fanatical miscreants only understand the language of bloodshed.

On the contrary, there is absolutely nothing he can do in terms of mobilising the Army and Police if the order is not given from the federal. Have U forgotten the the case of Enugu when information was given to the security apparatus in the state some days before the attack and could not do anything because the state Governor is just a ceremonial chief security officer. Virtually, every week this beasts attack different part of Benue State and what has the security forces done about it?
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, it seems very clear that the security forces to a certain degree, aid this bastards.

The best option available to the Governor if he truly want to safeguard his subject is to mobilize for local vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Billygee2u: 10:25am On May 17, 2016
Nicur:
kudos to Buhari! Libyans invading omenka 's state !! smh. ARE THE PEOPLE OF BENUE NOT NIGERIANS?? omenka wake up and defend your people!! angry lalasticlala and mynd44 wetin dey happen? undecided why are Nigerians dying in large numbers everyday yet our president is doing nothing!! embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by folks4luv(f): 10:27am On May 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
Maybe the Governor should do his job too instead of calling on and blaming the FG, As he governor he has security outfits at his command
security outfits like d police or military? those are under fg. or is there another arms carrying security ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by proprince(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2016
Evil act
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Catastrophe1: 10:43am On May 17, 2016
Nigerians has jumped from frying pan to fire. I'm sure 99% of this people being slaughtered voted for buhari. very bad to raise a dragon that shall one day kill you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Ngokafor(f): 10:48am On May 17, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
NEW AGENDA: FULANI PERSECUTION

Now that a serious Fulani chief herder, President Muhammadu Buhari, has dealt a blow to their agenda of disintegrating the country using the cover of Boko Haram, plan 'B' has now come into effect.

The trend though not new, resumed as soon as the President, a Fulani man, was declared winner of the 2015 elections that scuttled the agenda of the secret proponents of the balkanisation of Nigeria.

They used religion and sectionslism to get former clueless President Jonathan to empower them through cornering juicy positions thereby siphoning funds with wreckless abodance. The entire machinery of government including the army was run by these skin-heads like from a single hegimony.

They used religion that is the weakest point of the Northernern minorities in top positions to prosecute their agenda of destroying Nigeria for them, just as it is now manifesting through the effected plan 'B'.

Barely a week after Jonathan's fall in the presidential elections, either by design or coincidence, two communities in Benue state, the Elogba and the Egba clashed over rites to a fishing pond, resulting in the death of 60 people. The cause of the incident was later mish-mashed and hipped on Fulani herdsmen.

In far away Ondo, the report of the kidnapping of former Minister of Finance, Olu Falae was sensstionalised by the Lagos - Ibadan axis press, accusing Fulani herdsmen of culpability even before facts of the matter was investigated. In the end, Falae regained his freedom after paying N5 m ransom. By the time that three of the gang members were nabbed, it emerged that their leader is Yoruba man called Baba Olu, who remained at large with the bulk of the ransom money. The apprehended three confessed to being from Niger state and were paid only one hundred thousand naira each. Unfortunately, any Northerner is just Hausa/Fulani as far as the Lagos press is concerened.

Not long after, Radio Biafra, in its usual hate propaganda, alleged that some Fulani herdsmen sacked an entire community of Umuapu autonomous community in Imo state. The Radio claimed that a woman who wanted to remain anonymous said she was gang-raped by the herdsmen.

Sadly, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), embraced the Radio Biafra fallacy, hook, line and sinker by officially posting the fabricated incidence on its Facebook wall that in turn fed the Lagos Press with yet another welcome armunition to realise its anti-Fulani agenda.

Recently, the Agatu - Fulani clash in Benue state provided another opportunity for the enemies of a united Nigeria to spotlite the Fulani as aggressors, with some newspapers even linking them to Boko Haram in an effort to maximise hate in the minds of Nigerians.

In all these however, the Inspector General of Police is part of the blame. Police investigations, if at all there was one, never get publicised and where they were, certain facts that would have absolved the Fulani herdsmen of blame is downplayed.

These days the propapaganda against the Fulani herdsmen is so brazen that pictures of herdsmen in Masai-Kenya, Chad, Sudan, Niger and Mali adoning AK 47 rifles are downloaded from the internet and published by the Lagos press as Nigerians.

It is high time President Buhari and his advisers ponder on this problem that is threatening to
enmesh the country in another round of security uncertaity. These enemies of Nigeria are not relenting. You have won the war agsinst Boko Haram, shut the door to awoof government money, arrested and confiscated some of their loot and they are not happy. This is their way of fighting back, using Fulani herdsmen clash with farmerss or communities as cover.

At the moment, any community that has axe to grind with its neighbour, raids, kills and blame it on Fulani herdsmen. This is not acceptable and It is dagerous. President Buhari must do whatever it takes to arrest the situation before it blossoms to something bigger.

..Common sharapp!!!...wicked and evil hausa-fulani/herdsmen.Always killing people then blame it on imaginary external forces.That was how you iddiots nurtured and encouraged boko-haram to kill non-muslims to make the country ungovernable,only to blame Good-luck Jonathan as usual.

..See your mouth like 'unity'..you and who?? angry...Anyway,you guys evil ways are numbered in this country.Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Masterclass32: 10:55am On May 17, 2016
Buhari is just spraying bullets on his own leg ... seems very determined to crumble his own govt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by ericuzor(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2016
my country Nigeria is a useless country am so pain,a country were human life is irrelevant how does such a country Prosper... crymy country Nigeria is a useless country am so pain,a country were human life is irrelevant how does such a country Prosper...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by naijamerican: 11:00am On May 17, 2016
Galaxyowerri:
God have mercy! This country called Nigeria is in a worse than hobbesian state! Life here is so short, nasty, brutish, hellish & reprehensible!! We have become so used to deaths & massacres that they are no longer news & are treated with the wave of the hand! Over 60 innocent lives savagely wasted again for no reason, if this were to be in a sane country, the president would have called a meeting of the service cheifs, address the nation to share in their grief & inform them of plans to make sure that such calamity does not occur again & finally declare a national mourning period!! What a failed country we are all living in. Shame on Nigeria & all those that brought this upon us!!!

Blame APC and their supporters.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Skybee1(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2016
seunny4lif:

Yes and No
He can use his position to draw the chief of Staff and the president to what is going on there...
wetin him wan use draw dem abi na tipper?as if dy dnt no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barako Residents In Rivers Tore Wike's Image Into Pieces As They Decamp To APC / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.