Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM (24126 Views)

Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by comodo: 11:12am On May 17, 2016
My uncle before his death early this year said. he regrets fighting to keep Nigeria one. Now I understand what he meant. Our people are gradually being reduced daily. And being done by d same people he & his friends fought alongside with........

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by annnikky(f): 11:14am On May 17, 2016
hemartins:
These Libyans have started again.

He will not say is Libya this tym around maybe Liberia. He's really trying his best to protect his people Buh we nijerians haven't seen it, I just pray d@ it'll not get out of hand by d tym nijerians realise wat is happening to them....

No be only Libya, Liberia nko...... Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by RandomVic(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2016
nnachukz:
I hope the dullard hasn't counted Benue into his 5% theory? If I could remember well, they gave him at least 60% of their vote. Why is he keeping quiet in the face of these atrocities committed against them by his children.

He has probably added Benue to his pathetic 5% theory, I'm beginning to believe this man is really a dullard as people claimed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by tammie24: 11:17am On May 17, 2016
Nicur:
kudos to Buhari! Libyans invading omenka 's state !! smh. ARE THE PEOPLE OF BENUE NOT NIGERIANS?? omenka wake up and defend your people!! angry lalasticlala and mynd44 wetin dey happen? undecided why are Nigerians dying in large numbers everyday yet our president is doing nothing!! embarassed

How can you defend people who attack and kill your people like this

Come to nairaland and be saying
Fu*ck this and fu*k that

Feeling like something

People that can never and will never take you as their own in any situation no matter how much you defend them

As those who have lived in the north for years they'll school you better

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by annnikky(f): 11:20am On May 17, 2016
D governor should tell his people to fightback cos if he's waiting for oga at d top they'll slaughter his people n will not spare him as well so is better he act fast b4 his tym comes...a word is enough for d wise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by bringbackourGEJ: 11:21am On May 17, 2016
See what Buhari has caused. sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by seunny4lif(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Skybee1:
wetin him wan use draw dem abi na tipper?as if dy dnt no
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by ogblechisalex: 11:26am On May 17, 2016
Mr Governor, It's your responsibility to protect your People, Even when the security have not meet up to expectation. Wake-up and recruit able Young men as Local police (vigilante) Equipped to collaborate with the security agencies, they understand the terrain which will be a great assistance to the security force and in a short while Victory will be certain, I know Benue Youth are very vibrant and determine in whatever assignment given to them. Instead of waiting for the FG and no response,I know you will complain of Fund, but start with the little you have. Alot of youth and stakeholders out there are ready to sacrifice. Wake up to your responsibility and protect your people without doing that you have failed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Nely77(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2016
"The people invading villages and killing and raping villagers are foreigners from Libya"; "If they pursue us from the South where do they want us to go?". My question now is, What do we believe? Are we being told the truth or are we being deceived?
Assume they are from Libya, does it sound reasonable that people from Libya will come to this country and be killing Nigerians like fowls while the president gives order to the military to shoot and kill all Shiites, Igbos and NDAs at sight? If it is so, that means that the government has invited the Libyans to help them together with the military in killing the Nigerian citizens since they (the government) have refused to declare war against these Libyans. #whereisthechange; #weneedrealchange.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by ozoemenaca: 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
My annoyance is that when you kill one Fulani man the almighty DSS would go on rampage arresting people up and down but here Fulani would kill so many people without same DSS coughing. It is unfortunate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Image123(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
This is a most pathetic and incompetent governor. How can he have mouth to say that herdsmen have killed his people and didn't even run away but have taken over the town? Is this film trick or what? Common microfinance bank cannot be this ineffectual in taking care of business.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 17, 2016
appini:

I nor sure say Buhari still get head.

Lolz
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Nely77(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
Can the people of the Nigerian middle belt region open their mouth and frantically speak against this evil? Can they declare their stand? Can they say "No" to tyranny? Can they form a formidable vigilante group like the dreaded bakassi? Wake up, the people of the middle belt, wake up!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by Oz4realsss: 1:20pm On May 17, 2016
seunny4lif:

Yes and No
He can use his position to draw the chief of Staff and the president to what is going on there...
Is it not better you direct this to the commander of the armed forces whose fundamental responsibility is to protect Nigerians?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by chidozieikeji2: 2:23pm On May 17, 2016
Where are the brave tivs what are u pple doing probably u are waiting for abuja to provide u security lol. Rise up and protect urself like agatu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by drstone1: 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
idupaul:
Where are the Tiv warriors of old

The famous and Great TV warriors like J S Tarka,B S Dimka,and this other one who tried to overthrow Babangida kissed the bullet and bite the dust. The residue of their memories have been desecrated by the new young warriors who have been turned to Zombies by the voodoo Broom. They are now paid to shout say baba all day!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM by winj: 3:31pm On May 17, 2016
Middle belt people and Southerners again, they like talking about things but won't do anything to defend themselves.

sebi you people believe god and prayers fixes everything, PRAY HARDER and stop complaining mumu people!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG May Lift Land Border Vehicle Importation Ban — Customs Boss / PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.