Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today (3769 Views)

How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Greenbullet(m): 2:11am On May 17, 2016
hi, romancelanders,I want to share my experience with a big girl today in Benin city,I know many of you in Benin city are familiar with mat ice in ekenwan road.today I met a so called big girl near the ekenwan campus who was scared to cross the road ,I be wan mind my own business name NY Church mind take over,so as I go help an cross road ,I asked her where she is heading to,she said she wanna buy something from mat ice .I noticed two things about her ,first of all she was gorgeously dressed and second she was an illiterate ( dundi).
so I told her if I can tag along and she said it was OK ,during our time in the eatery I asked her what level she was in she said 300,I asked her what course she said, Doctor. I said wow dats nice anf the lying mumu smiled ;all the while she spoke 90% pidgin English ,after she left I just laughed it off but some gals can lie sha.
nb:I don't want to publish her name
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:15am On May 17, 2016
Another Lie Liar Mohammed, Op you are still awake cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Greenbullet(m): 2:16am On May 17, 2016
yes o,my story is true
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by 20bc(m): 2:22am On May 17, 2016
Guy time done go far to day lie na..... See Time 2:21am and you day lie for here, you think say God like waiting you day do so, well sha nor be my business but continue......
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by nerdfrost(m): 2:37am On May 17, 2016
cheesy grin op no dey lie for fuel scarcity na
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by pomide(m): 2:59am On May 17, 2016
Op no dey lie... him no just sabi write am make e sweet...
those funny stories, nicely written stories wey dey nairaland so na him be 50% Lie!
Esp... Naija single girl abi wetin she callz her name own!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by playtheblues(f): 3:31am On May 17, 2016
Dry like Sahara.
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by chriskosherbal(m): 3:44am On May 17, 2016
What an experience
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by vchykp(m): 4:06am On May 17, 2016
[size=15pt]People like you are the reason people like me kill people[/size]

2:11:27 AM...

[size=15pt]This story is straight from the COVEN..[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by philybuck(m): 4:51am On May 17, 2016
The same way I meet 1 in Benin that said she was a 300L law student at Auchi Polytechnic. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Nobody: 4:56am On May 17, 2016
You started your fable in British/Zimbabwe English, five seconds later you branched into Pidgin English plus your entire write up is filled with so much grammatical potholes that it will take a combined effort of JULIUS BERGER and SETRACO to fill and you still had the guts to come here to critize a girl that was foolishly trying to impress you?

Nna you need to be flogged with koboko soaked in fuel
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by amebovillage(m): 5:01am On May 17, 2016
Martins301:
You started your fable in British/Zimbabwe English, five seconds later you branched into Pidgin English plus your entire write up is filled with so much grammatical potholes that it will take a combined effort of JULIUS BERGER and SETRACO to fill and you still had the guts to come here to critize a girl that was foolishly trying to impress you?

Nna you need to be flogged with koboko soaked in fuel

Abeg who has fuel 2 soak koboko when it's 145 a litre please soak it inside pepper

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by legendte(m): 5:02am On May 17, 2016
I have had similar experience. Back then when I dey 500L for FUTO, I just jam one pretty girl for 2go, the babe fine sha and her grammar dey sharp. Trouble started when I asked her if she was a student and she said yes. I come ask her which school she dey, she say na FUTO. oh boy I just happy come ask her which dept she say na LAW. I no even argue I just delete the mumu after few days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Nobody: 5:06am On May 17, 2016
grin Lol.this made me laugh so hard..at least she was trying to impress u tongue

Taking a Doctor course is very rare.. grin I bet u told her Ur taking up plumbering....haahhahahaha! grin
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Nobody: 6:19am On May 17, 2016
Lol what a wonderful dream
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Nobody: 6:41am On May 17, 2016
I had a similar experience, but with a guy. yes a guy. He was employed as a laundry man in the hotel where i worked. During break one day, he came to me and was like you look like an hausa lady , i laughed because i understood why he said so. We started gisting, i asked the dude if he was a student, because majority of non management staffs there are students either waiting for NYSC, or doing their SIWES, he said he just finished his medical degree at NAU okofia campus, that he wants to go for his Msc in a tanzanian university, to say i was shocked was an understatement. i comported myself and probed further, have you done your internship, housemanship, he said no, they don't do such. How many years did you study the medical degree, he said he did 2 years at Uniport then did the remaining 3 years at NAU okofia campus.i just shut my mouth. i didn't ask further. This is s dundi that can't speak English, just pidgin and some yeye fratenity slang.Fine boy , empty brain.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Realhommie(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2016
Adaobi12:
I had a similar experience, but with a guy. yes a guy. He was employed as a laundry man in the hotel where i worked. During break one day, he came to me and was like you look like an hausa lady , i laughed because i understood why he said so. We started gisting, i asked the dude if he was a student, because majority of non management staffs there are students either waiting for NYSC, or doing their SIWES, he said he just finished his medical degree at NAU okofia campus, that he wants to go for his Msc in a tanzanian university, to say i was shocked was an understatement. i comported myself and probed further, have you done your internship, housemanship, he said no, they don't do such. How many years did you study the medical degree, he said he did 2 years at Uniport then did the remaining 3 years at NAU okofia campus.i just shut my mouth. i didn't ask further. This is s dundi that can't speak English, just pidgin and some yeye fratenity slang.Fine boy , empty brain.
Really funny but pathetic.

@Topic..: You know, sometimes I just cannot wrap my head around why people hv to tell lies in such situations, to impress i guess
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On May 17, 2016
dis early morning ehn!
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by teekay213(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2016
op,hope say you fvck am.she is a prostitute!benin girls and prostitution are like pen and note book.
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by UyiIredia(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2016
Greenbullet:
yes o,my story is true
You say it's true. No na lie.
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Oshege(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2016
I had similar experience before.
I was chatting with this beautiful girl on whatsapp.

So I asked

Me : what's the name of your institution?

Her : I was admitted to OAU but they did not not give me my course

Me: You mean you can't find your COURSE even though you were ADMITTED?

Her: yeah

Me: Hmmm...... .I see. ..
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by ucnwafor(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2016
Adaobi12:
lol buhari why!!

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by andreernest28(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2016
All dis benin mumu bois
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Nobody: 9:33am On May 17, 2016
Realhommie:
Really funny but pathetic.

@Topic..: You know, sometimes I just cannot wrap my head around why people hv to tell lies in such situations, to impress i guess
Obviously to impress. Which is stupidity.
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by legundarybeans(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2016
so you brought my matter to NL abi, its nt ur fault, shebi its because i answered you,,, mtchww
Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:41am On May 17, 2016
legendte:
I have had similar experience. Back then when I dey 500L for FUTO, I just jam one pretty girl for 2go, the babe fine sha and her grammar dey sharp. Trouble started when I asked her if she was a student and she said yes. I come ask her which school she dey, she say na FUTO. oh boy I just happy come ask her which dept she say na LAW. I no even argue I just delete the mumu after few days.
** In Ycee's voice**
Omoh guy,this girls too dey lie grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by Realhommie(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
Adaobi12:
Obviously to impress. Which is stupidity.
Na wa..

Make dem continue ooooo, i wish dem good luck.

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Behind I Stand With Girls" Profile Frame On Facebook / Somebody Should Help, Loneliness Wan Kee Me O / Daniel Amokachi, The New Man In Tonto Dike's Life? "Pics".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.