Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Girls Mind Games - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Mind Games (623 Views)

Mind Games Chronicles. Share Your Experience. / Why Do People Play Mind Games With Strangers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Mind Games by emryxleena(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2016
ever felt like u found your queen damsel and everything felt perfect , you were so confident of you guys actually having a relationship cos she was giving you the IOI(indication of interest) ..
Then just after you finally grew some balls and approached her , BAM! Its like you turned the chemistry switch OFF.. No more IOI .she starts acting hostile towards you..
I dont know how this works but i think girls love being chased ,being treated like little princesses..
girls have a way of manipulating situations to their advantage.
Before the approach: u were the prize , the one being chased. Actually ,most girls wont chase you for real but they 'll try to get ur attention (thus chasing after u) by giving out IOI's
After the approach: everything goes in reverse ..she manipulates you to give the chase.. Cos once a girl that used to like u starts actinq cold towards u, you will want to know the reason (thus giving her the chase)..
I ReaLLy want to know why some girls act this way.. Maybe its been hard-wired into their brain or something
Re: Girls Mind Games by Lashist(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2016
just know dat buhari has finished naija

2 Likes

Re: Girls Mind Games by MilesLamar(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2016
That's wah Nigeria gals do alot
Re: Girls Mind Games by Nobody: 6:57am On May 17, 2016
grin hang on there young man..

Any lady wud love being treated like a princess....but not all of us like to be chased cool

If I'm interested with a person, no matter how busy I am ,i will find ways to entertain him...but most of time i will juz find out that too many of us entertaining him actually shocked

No lady wud like to be an "option" ,thats y u will find most of us will become cold towards our man,it's bcoz our man treated us very unfair... grin
Re: Girls Mind Games by emryxleena(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin hang on there young man..

Any lady wud love being treated like a princess....but not all of us like to be chased cool

If I'm interested with a person, no matter how busy I am ,i will find ways to entertain him...but most of time i will juz find out that too many of us entertaining him actually shocked

No lady wud like to be an "option" ,thats y u will find most of us will become cold towards our man,it's bcoz our man treated us very unfair... grin

All girls love being chased.. Believe me..
Most girls complain of jerks cat-calling them on the street yet they love the attention..ladies strictly unpredictable
Re: Girls Mind Games by Laveda(f): 7:04am On May 17, 2016
Well, sometimes it's not really cause they want the guy to chase them and all that.
If a girl really wants you, trust me she wouldn't turn you down when you come, not in this century. grin even if she does it wouldn't take long to accept.

Y'all misinterprete these things at times maybe you look well before diving in don't... take her being nice for wanting to date you.

1 Like

Re: Girls Mind Games by Nobody: 7:07am On May 17, 2016
emryxleena:

All girls love being chased.. Believe me..
Most girls complain of jerks cat-calling them on the street yet they love the attention..ladies strictly unpredictable

Lol..who said that? grin

As I said, not all of us like attention at all specially when we don't like the person is chasing us... cool
Re: Girls Mind Games by emryxleena(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2016
Laveda:
Well, sometimes it's not really cause they want the guy to chase them and all that.
If a girl really wants you, trust me she wouldn't turn you down when you come, not in this century. grin even if she does it wouldn't take long to accept.

Y'all misinterprete these things at times maybe you look well before diving in don't... take her being nice for wanting to date you.

Giving out IOI z totally different from being nice
Re: Girls Mind Games by emryxleena(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..who said that? grin

As I said, not all of us like attention at all specially when we don't like the person is chasing us... cool

Well, tz diff pple diff beliefs
Re: Girls Mind Games by Nobody: 7:10am On May 17, 2016
I don taya for all this kind of usless threads......... Buhari caused this.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is More Dangerous??? / 7 Kind Of People Annoying Me Lately.. / Matured Lady/woman Sought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.