Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

cr. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cr. (6556 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cr. by olalat(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
This post is a thread to national peace and security. Its too inciteful. It shouldnt be allow to spread. Mod should pls close it. Thanks.
Re: cr. by compoundC: 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
[size=28pt]The pictures is likely why the army have all tanks on the street, you go with online, the north is under military occupation, like during abacha era

[/size]
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/04/vickers-eagle-tank.jpg[/img]
Re: cr. by compoundC: 3:21pm On May 17, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
[size=28pt]All of them now in the north have to be on their
bed by 8 PM,
[/size]

[img]http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/cameroons-soldiers-patrol-near-a-tank-in-the-cameroonian-town-of-on-picture-id462791274[/img]
Re: cr. by compoundC: 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
grin
Re: cr. by citizenY(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2016
compoundC:
[size=28pt]The advocate of Biafra are all idiof.

If satellite pictures shows the north is less populated. Wby will anyone want to leave except the north.

The north end s the one to worry.
Any northerner who is upset about the satellite pictures, should go and marry more wives like the emir of Kano.

Women yanch sweet

Me I love women yanch rathan than war.

Operation more yanch

.[/size]

You came through that avenue. if you love it so much, better go back and stay there , whether as poo or clit.... enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: cr. by vicadex07(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2016
Menace2Society:
Musiwa!!!I sight u brother grin grin

Lol...you're the only matured and experienced nairalander on this thread. Others are just kids

grin
Re: cr. by sinkhole: 6:20pm On May 17, 2016
Menace2Society:
Musiwa!!!I sight u brother grin grin
He has been using this moniker for a long time, I think the moniker must have been banned but perhaps just recently unbanned! Anybody commenting seriously on this thread is a very little NL baby!!
Re: cr. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
Many are mad but few are .... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: cr. by Menace2Society(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
vicadex07:

Lol...you're the only matured and experienced nairalander on this thread. Others are just kids

grin
U dey mind them!I just siddon one corner dey laugh grin The guy is a legend here!good ol' days don't u miss it bro?
Re: cr. by Menace2Society(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2016
sinkhole:
He has been using this moniker for a long time, I think the moniker must have been banned but perhaps just recently unbanned! Anybody commenting seriously on this thread is a very little NL baby!!
He got them in hundreds!the guy is a legendary troll
Re: cr. by ihitenansa: 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
ayzTIGER:
are you a soldier? If yes...... Your not an intelligent one
the guy is painfully dumb!

2 Likes

Re: cr. by vicadex07(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2016
Menace2Society:
U dey mind them!I just siddon one corner dey laugh grin The guy is a legend here!good ol' days don't u miss it bro?

Take musiwa serious at your own peril grin

I believe the guy is moderately sane at least to operate an internet enabled device but he definitely indulges in very hard drugs which has messed up his mind overtime.
Re: cr. by asala1: 11:56pm On May 17, 2016
The Lord Musiwa!!! Your highness, may your days be long!!!! The general commander of the Western Nigeria and Benin. Please when next you are going to meet with the queen please take me along. sad
Re: cr. by Ikechu12781: 11:58pm On May 17, 2016
sweetboiy:
Boko haram and Niger Delta Militants are terrorising you guys with weapons and other sophisticated ammunition, you couldn't crush them, its some peaceful guys that are non violent you are bragging about...sorry for u

You dey mind am. I blame IPOB for being peaceful. I don't know what possessed them to follow Massob mantra.
Re: cr. by compoundC: 12:53am On May 18, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 12:54am On May 18, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 12:55am On May 18, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 12:59am On May 18, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 1:01am On May 18, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 1:35am On May 18, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 1:39am On May 18, 2016

Re: cr. by tit(f): 3:09am On May 18, 2016
equipment provided by GEJ.
Re: cr. by compoundC: 2:15am On May 19, 2016
kiss
Re: cr. by blaqoracle: 5:48am On May 19, 2016
sweetboiy:
Boko haram and Niger Delta Militants are terrorising you guys with weapons and other sophisticated ammunition, you couldn't crush them, its some peaceful guys that are non violent you are bragging about...sorry for u
yes the THE NORTH ARE NOT ONLY BORN TO RULE, THE ARE CREATED TO RULE, AND THEY WILL RULE FOREVER.
Re: cr. by Xenox(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2016
compoundC:
[size=28pt]The advocate of Biafra are all idiof.

If satellite pictures shows the north is less populated. Wby will anyone want to leave except the north.

The north end s the one to worry.
Any northerner who is upset about the satellite pictures, should go and marry more wives like the emir of Kano.

Women yanch sweet

Me I love women yanch rathan than war.

Operation more Women yanch than war

.[/size]

[img]http://www.google.com/url?hl=en&q=http://3.bp..com/-rHyte0ZmOzw/VPr3rC2c9oI/AAAAAAAAAFA/xAZf8GvXf5U/s1600/IGIRIGI%252BCONVOY.jpg&source=gmail&ust=1463601222427000&usg=AFQjCNFW0bbro6ZAX9KxxzQFCdXVGUrVWQ[/img]

There's something fundamentally not right about you , at least from the way you type and your choice of words. Soon you will be deployed to your hometown to fight an uprising and a group of militants predominantly made up of your younger brothers and cousins. I know how much I pay in taxes and I'm sure you have never paid taxes. Thus, those obsolete weapons are not yours, we paid for them with our taxes. Rest your case Recruit for you do not even understand the dynamics of war, you are to execute orders and not upset the calm of peace-loving citizens.
Re: cr. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

When it starts and your family members die, you will wish you had used your keyboard and promo MB for better purposes.

You think proper anti tanks cannot take out those T-72s or the APCs? Or you think people cannot also get equipment to defend against those Vietnam War Type Choppers?

Let us not glorify wars. Nobody wins in any war. Unless the war did not cost the life of a single human. Even the fight against Boko Haram must have led to the death of thousands of innocent people. Killed by Boko Haram, Military and Civilian JTF.

WE DO NOT WANT WARS UNLESS IN DEFENCE TO EXTERNAL AGRESSION.

Not to turn our own weapons bought by tax payers on the sam tax payers. We are not animals. Must we act cursed because we are black? Must we behave like animals?

When this war happens I pray we can know when your houses will be bombed and your loved ones straffed. And my prayer is all those calling for wars will never be able to escape the country when it starts.

Since people die in wars I therefore pray that:

"MAY ALL THOSE CALLING FOR WAR LOOSE ALL THEIR LOVED ONES WHEN THE BATTLE BEGINS"

Say amen.

Let him continue displaying Drapek and black bear tanks here, forgetting the A4 magazine can easily batter drpaek to piece.
Re: cr. by compoundC: 12:43am On Jun 06, 2016
D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob: Oji Uzor Kalu On The Run In Spain / Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures / BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.