Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Honour God With Your Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honour God With Your Blessing (354 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Your Blessing Will Be Multiplying / After Obedience Expect Your Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honour God With Your Blessing by yommyuk: 7:18am On May 17, 2016
Three of the most pursued treasures in the world of today is fame, money and power. There is a wide spread notion that without these features, one has not truly arrived. Nobody wants to be classed as irrelevant. Nobody wants to live a petty life. Everyone wants to be a winner. Is it wrong to aspire greatness, status and influence? To desire great things is not wrong in itself, but the motivation behind these goals is what we really need to evaluate. Why?

Fame, money and power can easily wreck one’s spiritually journey. They can become an apparatus of worship. A facilitator for unholy ambition. An initiator of evil desires. An enticer to oppress. A breeder of spiritual arrogance. Ultimately, a pathway to hell.
Apostle Paul said “For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want” (Rom. 7:19).

Whatever God has given you, use it to honour him by using it for good purposes. Christ came into the world to save the lost and hopeless. God has blessed you for a reason. Use what God has given you to bless others. Satan will try his best to hinder you. God has given us the most amazing power the world has ever known: Jesus Christ.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me” (Phil. 4:13). That very same power (BLESSING GOD HAS GIVEN YOU) is available to you today. Praise God for making you a success through His Son, Jesus Christ. Use your success to promote Christ in your world (BLESS/HELP OTHERS).

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

President Obama: Bible Supports Transgender Directive / Arise And Shine - Sunday June 5th 2016 / My Message To You Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.