Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson (36521 Views)

Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by MadCow1: 2:30pm On May 17, 2016
#FACT!!!!

The Niger Delta man is physically and mentally Lazy.

The region is so bad that there is no Billionaire in the entire region whose wealth has crossed 2 generations. Whereas the Igbo Man, Yoruba man and the Hausa man would build an empire and start setting up his sons and relatives to takeover and expand the empire to last long beyond him, the Niger Delta man once he becomes a billionaire or a millionaire would rather live large, buy multiple cars, marry more wives, birth more kids that he would not provide for and die almost broke leaving his estate in disarray.

The Youths grow up on this belief that they can be lazy and expect to get rich from terrorizing Non-Indigenes and extorting businesses in their locality, selling off their ancestral lands and blowing up oil installations for settlement claims money.

All developmental projects embarked on by the Companies (oil and otherwise), the Government, e.t.c are all sabotaged by the same Niger Deltans who are the primary beneficiaries. I remember how a school with a budget of almost 100 Million was awarded to a Contractor and when he arrived the site to commence work, the Chief and the Youths started harassing him and in the end, the Chief demanded 15 million Naira for him to sign a Work Completion Certificate for the Contractor. The Contractor ofcourse offered the Chief 15 Million out of the almost 100 Million, settled the youths with like 2 million Naira and pocketed the rest of the dough. That job was marked as completed on the list. No thanks to the Community people.

I have sat in on several MOU's and I am yet to come out of any one where I can say the representatives of the Community had the best interest of the people they claimed to represent at heart.

I remember how one community demanded that their people be sent on training and paid a salary of 750,000 per month for the duration of the course.. grin I was like WTF?

Total Nigeria Limited has spent over 1 Million Euros on OML 58 Communities i in Rivers State in the last 6 Years and yet that community does not look like they have ever seen dollars before. Same with NAOC and SPDC amongst others.

If you are a contractor in the Niger Delta, you know all I am saying first hand, if you are not, ask anybody who is to tell you stories.

Its in the Niger Delta that you will get a Contract to fabricate or construct something, after settling the chiefs and elders and youths, they will give you a list of persons who you must employ before you commence work and they will in some cases stipulate their salaries. After you agree, these workers will never turn up to work until its time for salary. angry

The biggest enemies of the Niger Delta is the Niger Delta.

Dickson did not lie, the Niger Delta Man is Physically, Mentally and Spiritually lazy.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2016
This only happens after winning the election.....
Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by sammyj: 2:31pm On May 17, 2016
See finishing. This is what you get you voted a wicked man!!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by rawtouch: 2:31pm On May 17, 2016
what

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin....I really don't know what to say to dickson...

Mr governor I think you must be suffering from a serious headache. .would you pay hard working citizens of bayelsa state their wages or shut your big trap.... angry angry

Are you as a governor hard working...

What rubbish....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by salabscholar01(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2016
WELL, I AM MUTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
shocked the mad man should v=have said this before the election shocked
don't mind the filthy man... angry

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by DrSuleiman100: 2:33pm On May 17, 2016
Bitter truth being told there

Oyel Oyel Oyel...... Chaii

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by misscall247: 2:35pm On May 17, 2016
what a statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by shomoyess(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Lanre01(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2016
na now una jes knw shey??
Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by martineverest(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2016
Pls,the should have said 'ijaws are so lazy'.......ijaws are d laziest ppl in nigeria....they sit at home all day;entertain their stomach with alcohol and wait for royalties/free salaries/amnesty grants at d end of d month

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Talibanis: 2:35pm On May 17, 2016
Finally, some politicians are saying the hardcore truth about the state of their people!

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2016
osho free things. That is why they are lagging behind.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Kangol99(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
what an insult?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Ptoocool(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
For the 1st time in his entire life, Gov. Dick is right.

Spent close to a year in BY and what they (citizens) know how to do best is scream "our money" "our oyel money"

The way they reason is beyond ma ass

17 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by agbangam: 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
MetaHuman:
Who needs work when we have our oyel

Our oyel ooooo.

Like someone said, oyel supposed to be a blessing to naija deltans but now, they have turned it to reason for their existence..

Everywhere, na our oyel Oyel.

My brother abeg oo, I don laff tire. "Our Oyel"
Very naughty set of pple.. Na Our Oyel dem only sabi.. "Our Oyel". Lol

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
i cant stop laffing. buhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Uzorp: 2:41pm On May 17, 2016
Oga Governor, hope you know that includes you . angry grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by DropShot: 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin :
grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Orikinla(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin
Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by blackjah(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
these sons of bitches make me wonder where their integrity lies

1 Like

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by stonemasonn: 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
Atrophy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by sanmibukunmi: 2:45pm On May 17, 2016
our oyel tinzzzz............lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Beetobee(f): 2:47pm On May 17, 2016
Wow! Nigeria is surely a great nation to have survived six years of Bayelsan leadership, although we are now paying dearly for that.

14 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Adminisher: 2:47pm On May 17, 2016
Na now you know?. They are the same tribe with Delta. They vandalise other people's property and expect to be called militants, invited to Aso Rock, given billions for doing nothing. All this is not even a problem.

Not knowing that it is a CURSE to blow up expensive investments and the sweat of thousands is bad (ota aje in Yoruba land) and not knowing that they are generating SECRET ANGER in other people instead of fear. That is lack of wisdom.

Ijaw people have to realise there is no free lunch. You can carry AK 47 and RPG from now to eternity it is just destruction that you are inviting.

Go and look for honest work to do.

26 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by stagger: 2:48pm On May 17, 2016
As a Niger Delta man, I have to agree with the governor. Our youths are very lazy. They believe all they should do in this life is sit at home and collect their share of oil money.

As far back as 1991, Gen Godwin Abbé who was Rivers Governor forcefully seized shops in the markets from non-indigenes and allocated them to indigenes. When he went back in three months for monitoring and evaluation, he found the shops had been sold back to the Igbos by indigenes.

Yet they will cry out that Igbo people have come to steal their jobs and livelihood. Never seen a bunch of lazy fools like typical Niger Delta youths. That's how they raided one of my biz premises in 2006 at the height of militancy demanding for money until I had to show them that if they thought they had chicks, I had the mother hen.

38 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by titiakins: 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
The governor doesn't deserve the respect of Bayelsans

How can he talk like this

Maybe if you empower them, pay salaries things won't be like that

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by Adminisher: 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
stagger:
As a Niger Delta man, I have to agree with the governor. Our youths are very lazy. They believe all they should do in this life is sit at home and collect their share of oil money.

As far back as 1991, Gen Godwin Abbé who was Rivers Governor forcefully seized shops in the markets from non-indigenes and allocated them to indigenes. When he went back in three months for monitoring and evaluation, he found the shops had been sold back to the Igbos by indigenes.

Yet they will cry out that Igbo people have come to steal their jobs and livelihood. Never seen a bunch of lazy fools like typical Niger Delta youths. That's how they raided one of my biz premises in 2006 at the height of militancy demanding for money until I had to show them that if they thought they had chicks, I had the mother hen.

My brother, I calculated 13 percent derivation for 16 years and looked at how much it takes to buy oil block.
Do you know Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom could each have formed an E & P company like Danjuma's or Folawiyo 's in JV with NNPC. Do you know those companies could have been commanding 300, 000 barrels of production now. They would have been separate commercial.entities so the constitution does not forbid that. Do you know that the money they could have made from the profits of those companies would have kept the states afloat?.

The problem with life is always the people, their mentality and level of evolution

23 Likes

Re: Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson by guiddoti: 2:57pm On May 17, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Bayelsa are good loving people and are not lazy, i just think they need the needed platform to flourish.
really? una like enjoyment pass work ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.