Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

.. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. . (1740 Views)

Say Something Nice About Your Ex / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. . by treasurevee9(f): 9:04am On May 17, 2016
Re: .. . by vizkiz: 9:11am On May 17, 2016
Do you want to break his home? He was your ex so freagging what

How will you feel if you are his wife and a so called ex is trying to have a kid with your husband just because she misses what they had in that past?

Are you OK? Just Listen to yourself to have a child as a sign of peace so a human being is what you guys wanna use for treaty? shocked

The kid will grow up getting to know his "separate parents" just made him as a form of bringing peace to what they "had" are you guys mad? undecided

I hope you weren't expecting me to be sentimental but furck your feelings and leave the guy's family alone. Let him go, find your own peace with someone else!

Home breaker angry

7 Likes

Re: .. . by Nobody: 9:15am On May 17, 2016
maka why undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP , foremost, you need to jolt out of your reverie. Like seriously, are you listening to yourself at all

You wana have a child for him or u guys wana adopt a child together. i AM GOING TO BE VERY BLUNT WITH YOU. if you do it, you will regret it for the rest of your life trust me. You know this guy is married, let him be and bleep the freaking feeelings undecided

How will you feel if you are married and you learn there is a lingering ex somewhere trying to have a child for your hubby. angry Better comport and move on with your life. Face your life and leave the guy the hell alone, move on, who says you cannot meet someone better than him??

Or do you think that when you have a child for him, he will leave his wife and children to come and be with you, you will be in for a shocker trust me. I beg you ehn, don't you dare try it. The sky is big enough for the birds to fly without hurting each other.

Your own man will find you at the appropriate time. Live life, be happy, hang out with friends, do whatever makes you happy but just leave that married man alone.

In the end, we here on NL can only but proffer advise, the ball still lies in your court. Think it over very well and do what is right.

[color=#red]"What the Lord has joined together, let no woman put asunder"[/color]

#ENUFSAID

2 Likes

Re: .. . by khristals(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2016
right now am laughing.. when am through I'll look for another joke undecided

1 Like

Re: .. . by iceberylin(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
Grow up......

This aint reasonable undecided

1 Like

Re: .. . by Nobody: 9:27am On May 17, 2016
well said.....

vizkiz:
Do you want to break his home? He was your ex so freagging what

How will you feel if you are his wife and a so called ex is trying to have a kid with your husband just because she misses what they had in that past?

Are you OK? Just Listen to yourself to have a child as a sign of peace so a human being is what you guys wanna use for treaty? shocked

The kid will grow up getting to know his "separate parents" just made him as a form of bringing peace to what they "had" are you guys mad? undecided

I hope you weren't expecting me to be sentimental but furck your feelings and leave the guy's family alone. Let him go, find your own peace with someone else!

Home breaker angry

Re: .. . by Laveda(f): 9:36am On May 17, 2016
mimzy:
maka why undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP , foremost, you need to jolt out of your reverie. Like seriously, are you listening to yourself at all

You wana have a child for him or u guys wana adopt a child together. i AM GOING TO BE VERY BLUNT WITH YOU. if you do it, you will regret it for the rest of your life trust me. You know this guy is married, let him be and bleep the freaking feeelings undecided

How will you feel if you are married and you learn there is a lingering ex somewhere trying to have a child for your hubby. angry Better comport and move on with your life. Face your life and leave the guy the hell alone, move on, who says you cannot meet someone better than him??

Or do you think that when you have a child for him, he will leave his wife and children to come and be with you, you will be in for a shocker trust me. I beg you ehn, don't you dare try it. The sky is big enough for the birds to fly without hurting each other.

Your own man will find you at the appropriate time. Live life, be happy, hang out with friends, do whatever makes you happy but just leave that married man alone.

In the end, we here on NL can only but proffer advise, the ball still lies in your court. Think it over very well and do what is right.

[color=#red]"What the Lord has joined together, let no woman put asunder"[/color]

#ENUFSAID

Nicely put! I hope she takes this though.
Re: .. . by missmary(f): 9:42am On May 17, 2016
Some people's stupidity is just increasing with dollar! undecided ... You're considering that... "sign of peace"
somebody needs to slap you!
Re: .. . by Nobody: 9:43am On May 17, 2016
i hope so too dear.

that's why i said 'in the end, it's all up to her'.

she should not just come back crying if she eventually "gets her fingers burnt"

Laveda:

Nicely put! I hope she takes this though.
Re: .. . by alhajisindodo(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2016
allow me berate you first,you threw away a perfect partner because u wanted to be alone who loneliness don epp babygirl you can't eat your cake and have it, let babyboy go, raising a lovechild all on ur own is something u don't want,that child is going to be a constant reminder of all u could have had but will neva have.let oga go.
Re: .. . by pet4ril(f): 9:53am On May 17, 2016
Babes please cut every form of communication with that dude, he wants to have a polygamous home and your kids won't be happy when they grow up knowing you were had out of pity.
Believe me, you will soon meet another guy that will make those his romantic escade you are thinking to be the best as old school.
More of him or more than him are still out there single
Re: .. . by treasurevee9(f): 11:09am On May 17, 2016
@ vizkiz..... u really don't av 2 insult someone 2 get ur point across. Like i said b4 i will neva do anytin dat will make someone else unhappy. Nd 4 d record, he is nt married. He jst has a babymama. If i want 2 have him nw, it won't cost me anytin. So please don't refer 2 me as a home breaker. Thanks
Re: .. . by Stephandeswardt: 11:21am On May 17, 2016
treasurevee9:
@ vizkiz..... u really don't av 2 insult someone 2 get ur point across. Like i said b4 i will neva do anytin dat will make someone else unhappy. Nd 4 d record, he is nt married. He jst has a babymama. If i want 2 have him nw, it won't cost me anytin. So please don't refer 2 me as a home breaker. Thanks

He might be tbillz
Re: .. . by vizkiz: 11:30am On May 17, 2016
treasurevee9:

oh, even worse... He has baby mamas and he wants you to join the league so you are thinking about it.

If I type what is really in my mind, I might get a ban that will last for 6 months
Re: .. . by repogirl(f): 11:31am On May 17, 2016
You better go and find your own husband and leave him to go with his wahala! When your child asks why you and his daddy cannot be together, will you narrate this stúpid story?

Please don't bring heartbreak to his family. You both made your choices, live with it! What's gone is gone, move on and find the one for you.
Re: .. . by treasurevee9(f): 11:38am On May 17, 2016
Lol. @vizkiz pls don't say it o. But i really appreciate d fact dat u r been blunt. Jst wat i nid nw
Re: .. . by Nobody: 11:41am On May 17, 2016
I'll be back to drop my sermon
Re: .. . by chigoizie7(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2016
Are u kidding me? Move on already.

U already lost it. And that's because of pride.

And that same pride is still affecting u.

"If I want to have him now, I will" those are ur words. So, why can't u?

U are just hurting yourself for no just cause.

That same reason why u can't have him now even when he ain't married is the same reason u should move on already.

So,u want to have a child for him, get stuck with 1child out of wedluck, while he enjoys his family when he eventually gets married.

U can marry him instead if he does not value his other baby mama.

U are not the only girl that guy has put in this situation u are in.

I know such guys, they are very cool and nice, u can never ever think of them breaking ur heart. They are always playing with ur brain, not because they are wicked or mean, but because they just can't help it, because that is who they are.

I know all these because I am one of such guys.

Otherwise tell me why the 1st babymama came about without marrying her? The same way u will consider his proposal the same way the 1st babymama did and probably, the third, fourth, fifth perhaps sixth will also consider the babymama approach.

Whatever happened to proposing marriage to either of u? He is just having fun while this game lasts.
Re: .. . by Laveda(f): 1:11pm On May 17, 2016
mimzy:
i hope so too dear.

that's why i said 'in the end, it's all up to her'.

she should not just come back crying if she eventually "gets her fingers burnt"

Yeah lol

But I think these nairalanders have a mind of their own though, like we give them lil advise but they still forge ahead with whatever they wanna.

Some just wanna hear opinion of others. But won't do it.

But in all I hope she takes the right path.

1 Like

Re: .. . by sirliu(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2016
You're currently sufferening from Oneitis

Oneitis is an invitation to a neverending heartbreak as you dash yourself on the rocks of reality over and over again, watching the one person you've convinced yourself you can be happy with going off and being happy with people who aren't you.

Forgive yourself of your guilt. The only condition for you to be with that guy is marriage.
Re: .. . by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
OMG
Re: .. . by muller101(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Movie plot

(1) (Reply)

{18+ Video}: You Can’t Believe What This Two Mens Are Doing In Public / Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) / Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.