Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai (1811 Views)

My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Today something I planned will never happen which is meetn any female nairalander happened and it was unexpected.
I was jus comin frm an home service job in the house of one of my customers who jus came back frm US and I was excited in the keke napep cos this customer of mine gave me a 20 dollar note after I cut his hair and additional five hundred naira for transport cos he said he didn't have any naira note frm him, he evn collected the five hundred frm his galfriend to give to me.
So on my way home I decide to branch and go see one of my female friend who has been angry wth me and has refused visiting me, so I boarded a keke en route her house then I brought out my fone in the keke and started browsing NL when I saw her peeping at my fone screen and she said to me (are you a naiaralander?) and I was kind of reluctant to answer but I jus answered her saying yes and she asked wat my moniker is and after thinking much abt it I replied jonaifame 22, immediately her eyes widened wth excitement and she shouted "the great jonaifame22 nairaland's number 1 pervert and troll.
Then I asked her if she's a nairalander too and she replied wth her moniker and I was excited and she said to me I hope the spirit of lust has not given you any slap of konji as I am sitted wth you here, and we both laffed and she asked me, those sex threads you create are they always true and I replied her saying yes,
Then she commented on my looks and also asked why I don't normally change my dp,that if I do I'll catch many gals and blah blah blah we gisted on some other things and we exchanged numbers and. She came while I paid for her
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ok.....cheesygrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by dollyjoy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abeg who get blackberry charger here? undecided
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Ebubeslym(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2016

she came while i paid for her

right there inside the keke?
You must possess magic fingers.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by kodyx(f): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Love in nairaland uploading.....
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Smellymouth: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is super story/
A life, of strife and sorrow/
This is super story/
Of good food and housing/
A life of precious stones/
And gooood taste/
This is super story ... grin

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok.....cheesygrin
why are you smilling at me, aren't u scared you'll get pregnant?
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Frei(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Don't even know why am laughing.
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm guessing it's irunoboo cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op 1 question

Are you in any way related to Lai Mohammed? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
why are you smilling at me, aren't u scared you'll get pregnant?

Taah Pregnant ke......mtcheeew

Make my Oga smellymouth catch you....gringrin

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Smellymouth: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Make my Oga smellym.outh catch you....gringrin

Hunnie bunnie grin

I didn't hear from you again.

Please bring the Jollof rice this evening..

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hunnie bunnie grin

I didn't hear from you again.

Please bring the Jollof rice this evening..

Swidy I prepared blue fried rice... I can't wait to see youkiss

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
This is super story/
A life, of strife and sorrow/
This is super story/
Of good food and housing/
A life of precious stones/
And gooood taste/
This is super story ... grin

no o na THIS LIFE" song you suppose use grin

"This lifeee is beautiful

"The more you get

"The more you feel sad

"ohohohohoh This Life, what ever it is.

"we must follow oh oh, this life"
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Smellymouth: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hunnie pie, even if na blue rice you cook, I nor mind o grin

Can't wait to see you too hun..

Countdown things
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hunnie pie, even if na blue rice you cook, I nor mind o grin

Can't wait to see you too hun..

Countdown things

M coming dear.....

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by UyiIredia(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Blue fried rice ? I never see that one b4.
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Smellymouth: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
no o na THIS LIFE" song you suppose use grin

"This lifeee is beautiful

"The more you get

"The more you feel sad

"ohohohohoh This Life, what ever it is.

"we must follow oh oh, this life"
grin

Hahahaha
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Smellymouth: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

M coming dear.....

Am waiting kiss kiss
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
UyiIredia:

Blue fried rice ? I never see that one b4.

Guy dat is wat I cook for my Oga smellymouth to get his ATM card ooo

Bt if you wan chop tell me make I send am to you through Bluetooth or Flash sharecheesygrin

Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by UyiIredia(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Guy dat is wat I cook for my Oga smellymouth to get his ATM card ooo

Bt if you wan chop tell me make I send am to you through Bluetooth or Flash sharecheesygrin

Lol. Since when dem dey Bluetooth rice. Just cook some of that yummy rice for me.
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Make my Oga smellymouth catch you....gringrin
okay, smelly mouth it is then!
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin nice one...

Buh u didn't hav to create a thread abt it.
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
ode grin he can lie for Africa!
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
grin nice one...

Buh u didn't hav to create a thread abt it.
who asked for ur opinion?
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
ode grin he can lie for Africa!
why are u mentioning me, aren't you scared of getting pregnant?
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
why are u mentioning me, aren't you scared of getting pregnant?
undecided undecided
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2016
It would have been a more good news if you had forked her, well try do so next time.
Re: My Ordeal Wth a Popular Female N\ler In A Keke Napep 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Abeg don't spoil my runz!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Handle Her On Bed / Girls On Niraland Are Just Too Preety. / My Asian Girlfriend Accepted My Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.