Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Help A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother (323 Views)

Help A Frustrated And Helpless First Class Engineering Graduate / Pls Help A Brother / I Need A Job In Asaba Please Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother by rastazy(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2016
Good day wonderful people, I would love to use this media to reach out to anyone kind enough to link me with a job, am pleading, please do help a brother out. I have been searching for something tangible doing but no luck, am a graduate of federal University of technology owerri.( B. Tech). I finished school since 2007,did my service the next year. Due to the way things are in Nigeria, and am the one providing for my family, with the help of friends I traveled to China on a 3months visa, when I got there, with the help of friends, I got a job at a Logistics firm that provides any modal of transport for exporting cargos to different countries, as I was there, I managed to be saving to send to my family for their well being,meanwhile my visa has expired, and to renew visa there it's kind of high so I became an illegal immigrants there, but I do know how I move around and when to move around just to survive, I stayed there a year, until the immigration officers caught up with me when I was at work, they came looking for a nigeria fellow that broke the law, I was not aware then, I was just coming into work then, I saw them, there was no way I could escape , they asked for my papers, I could not provide it, that was how I was deported back to Nigeria, since then it's been hard getting a job, and I came with a 3rd class,, no money bro further my education, I have been living just to survive in lagos here,I saying all these because I have my family to take care of, pls anyone who could connect me with a job, will be blessed in mighty name of jesus amen. I studied transportation management technology. Thank u much.

(1) (Reply)

Female Home Tutors Urgently Needed In Warri To Resume Immediately / E-inspire For Job Seekers & | How To Love Yourself Enough To Love Others / Experienced Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.