Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs (13315 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:29am On May 17, 2016
I was going through Instagram this morning
To get some juicy gist for my blog
Only for me to stumble on these pictures
What's this world turning to ?? She's not even afraid
May God Help Us !!!
Another picture and Snapshot of comment after cut.

Cc lalatiscala vizkiz tosyne2much misspicy lanicky aminat508 Mrcork Airforce1

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/05/end-time-girl-wearing-redeem-christain.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:30am On May 17, 2016

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by halfricanadian(f): 11:31am On May 17, 2016
sad dont u kno its nt every one dat goes to church nor call God's name is of God or God is with such nah

So im nt suprised

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by IamLucy(f): 11:31am On May 17, 2016
is that fair boobs and black legs i see there?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by vizkiz: 11:34am On May 17, 2016
These are the type of people who will come to nairaland and act like Saints whereby they are worse than those they criticize grin

I might be anything but I am never a hypocrite smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by ourkobo: 11:34am On May 17, 2016
He he he
I d come
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:35am On May 17, 2016
IamLucy:
is that fair boobs and black legs i see there?
don't you think it could be the ligh effect?
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by kloy(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2016
bleaching boobs
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by vizkiz: 11:38am On May 17, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by jmoore(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2016
I am still looking for where she said she's a born-again.

There is a clear difference between a churchgoer and a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by nnachukz(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2016
ajixkhid1:
I was going through Instagram this morning
To get some juicy gist for my blog
Only for me to stumble on these pictures
What's this world turning to ?? She's not even afraid
May God Help Us !!!
Another picture and Snapshot of comment after cut.

Cc lalatiscala vizkiz tosyne2much misspicy lanicky aminat508 Mrcork Airforce1

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/05/end-time-girl-wearing-redeem-christain.html?m=1
Nobody should click on this link. I can assure you that the op just like other bloggers is a liar. There is no uncensored picture on that page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by vizkiz: 11:57am On May 17, 2016
nnachukz:
Nobody should click on this link. I can assure you that the op just like other bloggers is a liar. There is no uncensored picture on that page.

this Pervert is looking for fresh boobs grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by nnachukz(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

this Pervert is looking for fresh boobs grin
that word is insulting. Next time be matured in your selection of words. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by misspicy(f): 12:02pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by vizkiz: 12:05pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

Exactly how you like it tongue grin

I wee beat you oh angry
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by makydebbie(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
hypocrites everywhere...later she will go to church and form"holier than tho"..anywaiz her boobs her bizness..i cant drink panadol on top someones headache..*walks outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by WilliamsNedd: 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
Bleaching Unlimited. take a look at the leg of the girl on black.
Dem take light for there?
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by misspicy(f): 12:22pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

I wee beat you oh angry
With Pankere or Kondo? lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by vizkiz: 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

With Pankere or Kondo? lipsrsealed

grin

with 17inches condo #in MrCork's voice wink
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by nikkypearl(f): 12:32pm On May 17, 2016
angry
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

with 17inches condo #in MrCork's voice wink
cheesy

Mrcork where are you, I miss you kiss
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by vizkiz: 12:39pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

cheesy

Mrcork where are you, I miss you kiss

he is currently in nairaland prison grin
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by misspicy(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

he is currently in nairaland prison grin
He should do fast and be released, we have unfinished business cheesy
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by vizkiz: 1:00pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

He should do fast and be released, we have unfinished business cheesy

like? angry
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by obiorathesubtle: 1:21pm On May 17, 2016

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by loomer: 1:29pm On May 17, 2016
She naked?
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 17, 2016
undecided did any1 notice her legs lipsrsealed coco nd fanta body lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by yusufyusuf1: 1:34pm On May 17, 2016
And wat is this op trying to say that redeem is bad or wat explain ur self

1 Like

Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by Youngpo413: 2:06pm On May 17, 2016
Those boobs are not Nigerian...
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by modextus(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2016
Was watching a video online yesterday of a married lady having sex with some dude and another videotapeing the act... And her hubby called her... when she took her phone I noticed RCCG band on her wrist was like woo... shocked
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by misspicy(f): 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

like? angry
tongue
Re: Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs by lereinter(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
What is the significant of rccg wristband to

Christianity

Maybe the people that manufacture it are not even christians

But op u funny

You ve not gone to ashawo house for brothel and u hear christian song coming out of the room of some of the oloshos there

Me I don witness it ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience / What Is Koboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.