Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love (967 Views)

4 Powerful Secrets Every Woman Must Know / Powerful Secrets To Attract Women Within Seconds! / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love by lifesolutions(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2016
Here Are Few Ways To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love

1. ADMISSION AND HONESTY

The very first step to get over your ex is to actually be able to admit that you are still in love.

Living in denial will hurt you the more and leave you with tangled emotions to live with.

The moment you are able to admit with all honesty that you have a problem that needs to be solved, the faster your route to recovery.
If you need to say it out loud to yourself that your ex is gone then do it.

So, be honest with yourself first and then seek help.

Seeking help could be through family support or support from friends.

However, if you feel that they cannot help you, then you can seek for help from professionals such as counselors. Read more of the secrets at www.lifesolutionsblog.com

2. GET PROPER CLOSURE

The moment you know that you will not be seeing your ex again, then you should settle down and think of any issue or questions you want to ask.

Don’t harbor feelings that will leave you wanting to have just one more moment to see your ex again.
Get proper closure.

Have that really long talk and voice out your thoughts.

Try as much as possible to break up without things getting too nasty.

When it gets nasty, it hurts you even more.

Talk one-on-one as matured adults and this could be the very step that will help you get over your ex faster.

3. GIVE IT TIME

Time they say heals all wounds.

We become attached to our favorite memories because they make us feel good.

Learn to appreciate the good memories and allow yourself to bask in the euphoria of the fond times that you had.

As each day passes the strong feeling of missing your partner will begin to fade gradually and after some time you won’t feel so low anymore.
This can be difficult though.

To be able to pass through each day try as much as possible to keep yourself busy with other productive stuff. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/lifesolutionnow
Re: Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love by chocolateme(f): 11:37am On May 17, 2016
Aww!! Nice write up.
Re: Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2016
embarassed *sigh*

I'm still stuck there...

1 Like

Re: Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love by halfricanadian(f): 11:41am On May 17, 2016
To get over your ec even if u still in love might b painful bt rewarding at d end
Love God
Build ursef
Love yrsef
Appreciate ursef
Pray for ur sef nd ur ex
Pray to God about d kind of man u want next
Be a happy person
Have peace in ur heart
B productive
Nd help more like charity work

Trust me u wud b happy with ur life
Re: Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love by missmary(f): 11:52am On May 17, 2016
cheesy To get over your ex
Eat doughnut n ice cream..honestly you'll forget him

(1) (Reply)

Who First Comes To Mind?? / My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 / This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.