Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) (26045 Views)

Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by Olukokosir(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2016
Wch way 9ja
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by olatade(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2016
I believe the lastma guy or whatever you call them removed the keys while the vehicle was in motion
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2016
wht do u xpect frm agberos...na their way
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by hob(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2016
Oga lastma,,,,,,,,,,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2016
Na by force to arrest person nii?!
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by AnthonyAk(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2016
them go explain how 4 people carry dey front
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by jimoqua: 2:22pm On May 17, 2016
they do the job in which they are not send to do. All because of collectiing bribe
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by blackjah(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2016
SPG4U:
What really happened was that the driver was already driving the lastma guy out of Lagos, and this lastma know say na die be dat....so he decided to stop the car by force by fire
Sahara reporters editor, how you take know?
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by persius555(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2016
If only civil servants and politicians will replicate half the energy LASTMA dissipate in carrying out their overzealous assignment, this country will be a great place to live.
Lastma dey set monthly set target. The hustle is real.
#osusumustflow

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by redcliff: 3:09pm On May 17, 2016
pretydiva:
All because of #20 undecided shameless officer

Mumu.. which 20 naira? Who collects that still?
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by sunerobaba: 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
i dont no y most nigerian always over use a small opportunities given to them
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2016
NwaNimo1:
War against the people....I always carry some pepper spray for such people
Or put 2 fierce angry looking Rottweiler bingos to keep me company in the car
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by mikkyangel(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2016
NwaNimo1:
War against the people....I always carry some pepper spray for such people

Guy ur absolutely correct!some people do not understand d effect of this pepper spray and stun guns...me dey always carry my own each time I enter n9ja
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by BlackOnassis(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2016
that driver fork up big time!! the lastma guy is in a nice position to receive a sharp elbow; the kind of elbow that Jon "bones" Jones uses to disable his opponents. any UFC fan knows what i'm talking about.
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by Haola(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2016
how wish d driver call him self Abubakr Shekau d leader of B.h d driver kuld av jumped down and run away.
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by aspirebig: 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
Lagos madness with area boys on uniform.
Re: LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:35am On May 18, 2016
persius555:
If only civil servants and politicians will replicate half the energy LASTMA dissipate in carrying out their overzealous assignment, this country will be a great place to live.
Lastma dey set monthly set target. The hustle is real.
#osusumustflow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Open Fire On Protesters In Nasarawa State (photos) / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.