Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,807 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) (10384 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by 9ja4show: 2:01pm On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

America, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, etc, their population is too much. Why dont you advise their Presidents to break up their countries into smaller countries like Ghana or Gabon becos of their huge population?8-)

Those places you mentioned have one common interest , there is no oduas or ijaws or biafra...they don't drag lands or say A has it or B don't.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by orisa37: 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
Because Nigeria has no other viable industries at the moment, and the population is very high, we should stop all direct and indirect payments of Fuel Subsidies, dethrone our Fuel Price to N100 per litre and fix minimum wage at N25000. per month.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

Okay Wise One!

I get ur own side of the story.

But do you also get my own side of the story that there is no need for the comparison in the first place?
my broda life will always be full of comparison, with this you know when you are behind or doing well
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
my broda life will always be full of comparison, with this you know when you are behind or doing well

Wise One!

If you must compare, then you must COMPARE EVRYTHING...

Why will u compare my salary to urs when you dont check if we are working at the same company, at the same level, with the same degree quality, and with the same IQ, EQ, training and job experience?

Haha! U must check everytin oh
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

Wise One!

If you must compare, then you must COMPARE EVRYTHING...

Why will u compare my salary to urs when you dont check if we are working at the same company, at the same level, with the same degree quality, and with the same IQ, EQ, training and job experience?

Haha! U must check everytin oh
I think generally it's ur mind set wen comparing dat matters. I can compare ur salary to mine as a way as a way to ginger me up. That you can be successful I can be successful too.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by wxyz1: 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Ee nor gor better for GEJ for helpin us 4rm d niger delta in wastin our portion of 6 yrs rulin. angry
Same to you and your generation unborne
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
I think generally it's ur mind set wen comparing dat matters. I can compare ur salary to mine as a way as a way to ginger me up. That you can be successful I can be successful too.

Wise One!

Do you go to church? Your pastor must have told you that the bible says "them comparing themselves with themselves are not wise". Are you now wiser than God? Ehn? Wise One!

The word is not to compare but to learn from, to model after, to get inspired by. For example, its okay to let somebody's success story inspire you, or motivate you to success, but its not okay to "compare" yourself with that person. My salary structure can inspire you or motivate you to work hard but you wd be foolish to compare urself with me. Do you know how I got there? Do you know if I sleep with the boss? Do you know if my uncle is shareholder in the company?

So brother, you can get inspired by or, learn from people, but never compare urself with others becos there will always be ppl that are and that look better than you.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
Dominionhost:
It is well
This comment embodies why our leaders will always take us for fools in this country.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:

Those places you mentioned have one common interest , there is no oduas or ijaws or biafra...they don't drag lands or say A has it or B don't.

Wise One!

Everybody wants out oh!

1. In the United States of America, Texas wants out.

2. In Russia, Crimea wants out.

3. In China, the Tibets, Xinjiangs and the Uyghurs want out.

4. In India, the Assams, and Khalistans want out.

5. In Pakistan, the Khalistans, the Balochistans want out.

6. In Japan, the Okiniwas, the Hokkaidos want out.

7. In Indonesia, the Kalimantans and the Free Aceh Movement want out.

8. In Bangladesh, the Bangabhumis want out.

9. In Brazil, the Sao Paulos want, the GEAPIs, the GESNIs, Movimento Pampa Livres, they all want out.

So you see, everybody wants out of their country.

No be only una want una own country. 8-)
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:09pm On May 18, 2016
wxyz1:
Same to you and your generation unborne
*pls read my siggy* cool
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

Wise One!

Do you go to church? Your pastor must have told you that the bible says "them comparing themselves with themselves are not wise". Are you now wiser than God? Ehn? Wise One!

The word is not to compare but to learn from, to model after, to get inspired by. For example, its okay to let somebody's success story inspire you, or motivate you to success, but its not okay to "compare" yourself with that person. My salary structure can inspire you or motivate you to work hard but you wd be foolish to compare urself with me. Do you know how I got there? Do you know if I sleep with the boss? Do you know if my uncle is shareholder in the company?

So brother, you can get inspired by or, learn from people, but never compare urself with others becos there will always be ppl that are and that look better than you.
true! Great words from you. Tanks I learnt a lot. God bless
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2016
Martinez19:
Nigerians and money mentality spoiling this country. Everything is all about money. Anything that is not necessary in our pursuit of money is overlooked eg. Good roads, good hospitals, good school students and universities with top class research facilities.
WHITE MAN: I will use my education to contribute to my society, solve mankind's problems and make life easier.
BLACK MAN: I will use my education to get a white collar job, earn millions, build a mansion, buy a flashy car, wear designers clothes, and live happily ever after.
I am no racist, just describing the mentality. Now tell me which country will last.
I can see beneficiary of baba regime talking undecided
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
true! Great words from you. Tanks I learnt a lot. God bless

U welcome!
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Alezy(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

Oga! Abeg no vex. I bin forget to take my pills. I don rush go take am.

Abeg u fit do the calculations again for me with 360 to a dollar. I know say Venezuala minimum wage go come reduce to abt 280+ dollars a month. Oga abeg u fit live with 300 dollars a month for Venezuela?
Why u go even calculate am against dollar in the first place?? who US still dey buy crude from??
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by DaniDani(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
DaniDani:
If hell is Nigeria devil will reject it and repent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b / Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Worsen Condition Of Nigerians – Northern Elders Forum / Nigerian Builds Biggest Hospital (AFAM CLINICS) In Brooklyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.