Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,964 members, 7,866,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) (10379 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 5:48am On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
have you ever been to dubai? Do you think dubai is like Nigeria? Over there people do have 2 to 3 jobs and they get paid well. Can you compare the standard of living over there and here? Must you always be this dumb? People like you are the reasons why we are were we are now

Thank you sir. As a matter of fact, I am a dullardino and ur the Wise One!8-)

But Wise One, pls answer this question sincerely: Can you live in Dubai comfortably with $ 1,000 a month as your total income?cheesy
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:
Oya lets convert dia minimum wage to dollars and see, hahacheesy.

At N200 to a dollar:

Venezuela - $478.195.

Kuwait - $807.305.

Saudi Arabia - $496.185.

Iran - $432.925.

Qatar - $506.25

UAE - $1086.81.

Algeria - $279.785.

Libya - $119.065.

Iraq - $129.065.

Damn! Dis guys are broke mencheesy

OP dis ya post dey like Fayose kind of mumu argument. Are u a Fayose disciple? Becos Fayose sabi come up with dis kind yeye talkcheesy

OP, can you live in Dubai with $1,000 per month? How much you go pay for rent, nepa, food, etc.

Mbok dont make me laff ohcheesy

COUNTRY - POPULATION(2013)
1. Venezuela - 30.41 million.
2. Kuwait - 3.369 million
3. Saudi Arabia - 28.83 million
4. Iran - 77.45 million
5. Qatar - 2.169 million
6. UAE - 9.346 million
7. Algeria - 39.21 million
8. Libya - 6.202 million
9. Iraq - 33.42 million

Oya compare dis one too na?cheesy

you should not be seen anywhere economics is talked about.

jeez.

you 're so ignorant

How can u convert dollar to other currencies using 200 naira exchange.

wetin concern Libyan with nairaland..

your economy teacher should be probed
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2016
Segadem:

u dhey mind them, when ever they see any news from internet they accept it without any form mental reasoning.

if after Ur mental reasoning u support d guy u quoted. I'm sorry for Ur mental reasoning cos its waste of time
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

Oga! Abeg no vex. I bin forget to take my pills. I don rush go take am.

Abeg u fit do the calculations again for me with 360 to a dollar. I know say Venezuala minimum wage go come reduce to abt 280+ dollars a month. Oga abeg u fit live with 300 dollars a month for Venezuela?

dude

just go to romance section

you 're embarrassing urself upandan with Ur every post

aswear all u do is fall hand.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by iwatch: 6:42am On May 18, 2016
georgementday:
Sometimes i cant still comprehend why M. Ghadafi was killed
the war in that country is beyond repair. Ghadaffi made a mistake and the west saw an avenue to use his mistake against him
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by louqas: 6:44am On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
Clearly from that photo all I can see is a list of countries that love their citizens unlike Nigeria.

My God! Just look at UAE the minimum wage in that country is N217, 362 and petrol is sold there for N36, 54 per liter

OK look at Libya they pay second to the lowest the minimum wage is N23,813 and petrol is sold there for N26, 69

Ladies and gentlemen please take a look at our great country Nigeria and tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.

Plz don't give me that crap bullshit that oil price is falling cause they are in this too

Isn't it a shame that Nigeria pays the lowest minimum wage ? The emphasis then should be on in reading minimum wage and not this needless comparison of fuel price . Even war torn Libya and Iraq have minimum wage higher than Nigeria's. NLC should be ashamed . 26 out of 36 states are owing workers upward of 6months and NLC have not occupied those states of what use are they then to the Nigerian workers. NLC should first shut down states owing salaries before calling people out to strike
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by jpphilips(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
Clearly from that photo all I can see is a list of countries that love their citizens unlike Nigeria.

My God! Just look at UAE the minimum wage in that country is N217, 362 and petrol is sold there for N36, 54 per liter

OK look at Libya they pay second to the lowest the minimum wage is N23,813 and petrol is sold there for N26, 69

Ladies and gentlemen please take a look at our great country Nigeria and tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.

Plz don't give me that crap bullshit that oil price is falling cause they are in this too

Mumu did you even verify the stup!d info you are analyzing?
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

At N200 to a dollar:

Venezuela - $478.195.

Kuwait - $807.305.

Saudi Arabia - $496.185.

Iran - $432.925.

Qatar - $506.25

UAE - $1086.81.

Algeria - $279.785.

Libya - $119.065.

Iraq - $129.065.

OP dis ya post dey like Fayose kind of mumu argument. Are u a Fayose disciple? Becos Fayose sabi come up with dis kind yeye talkcheesy

OP, can you live in Dubai with $1,000 per month? How much you go pay for rent, nepa, food, etc.

4. Iran - 77.45 million
5. Qatar - 2.169 million
6. UAE - 9.346 million
8. Libya - 6.202 million
9. Iraq - 33.42 million

Oya compare dis one too na?cheesy blike say u no knw wetin $1000.....dats a lot of fvcking money and it can serve you more dan month even if ur frivolous......wot r u saying?

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by proeast(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2016
You guys still have faith in this country? Well goodluck to you!
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by kenoz(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2016
undecided
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

you should not be seen anywhere economics is talked about.

jeez.

you 're so ignorant

How can u convert dollar to other currencies using 200 naira exchange.

wetin concern Libyan with nairaland..

your economy teacher should be probed

Kai! Oga Sorry oh! I no know say you are one of them oh.

Okay ayaf change it. I will calculate it with N360 to a dollar, sebi that will make you happy ba?

Oya see am hia na:

Venezuela - $265.66

Kuwait - $448.50.

Saudi - $275.65

Iran - $240.51.

Qatar - $281.25.

UAE - $603.78.

Algeria - $155.43.

Libya - $66.14

Iraq - $71.70.

Oya oga! Mbok let me ask the question I always ask the "Wise Ones" like you: Mbok can you live comfortably in Dubai with $603.78 a month as ya income? Sincere answers only plscheesy

Wise One!8-)
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Funjosh(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2016
Why #145 per liter, please either they remove that #5 or round it up to #150 per liter. That #5 is curruption tongue
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

Thank you sir. As a matter of fact, I am a dullardino and ur the Wise One!8-)

But Wise One, pls answer this question sincerely: Can you live in Dubai comfortably with $ 1,000 a month as your total income?cheesy
yes boss you can. Convert a 1000 dollar to dinar. Then you know why I said yes
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 18, 2016
jpphilips:

Mumu did you even verify the stup!d info you are analyzing?
why should I even answer a born throw? Go get a life. Oaf
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 18, 2016
Segadem:

u dhey mind them, when ever they see any news from internet they accept it without any form of mental reasoning.
you that do all forms of mental reasoning what have you achieved in life. I no go blame you na mtn I go blame for dashing you that mb
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Segadem(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
you that do all forms of mental reasoning what have you achieved in life. I no go blame you na mtn I go blame for dashing you that mb
u can ask your parents that question

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by SeunDobo(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2016
Am tired of this country I buy 10 L of fuel for 1600 naira yesterday where this country is going too ....160 per liter for one fucking Top crown feelings station in Ado

1 Like

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by ebig21(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2016
Segadem:

u dhey mind them, when ever they see any news from internet they accept it without any form of mental reasoning.

I am disappointed at your reasoning. This is their minimum wage bro, can you live in Lagos or Abuja or port Harcourt with 18,000 naira too. That amount am seeing is level 10 in Nigeria. Federal worker. Please don't allow sentiment to cloud your reasoning. Have a nice day man

1 Like

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by bcardastro: 8:51am On May 18, 2016
dear lord,may Gej contest again in 2019.....amen!

1 Like

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 18, 2016
Segadem:
u can ask your parents that question

I wouldn't cuz it wznt my parents that wrote dat nonsense you wrote. Schmuck
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Segadem(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2016
ebig21:

I am disappointed at your reasoning. This is their minimum wage bro, can you live in Lagos or Abuja or port Harcourt with 18,000 naira too. That amount am seeing is level 10 in Nigeria. Federal worker. Please don't allow sentiment to cloud your reasoning. Have a nice day man
u should be disappointed by your post. Did u read the post I quoted? Did u see the differences in population? Nigeria can afford times ten of their minimum wages if our population is the same with Qatar.
Next time compare and contrast before u reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by 7lives: 9:08am On May 18, 2016
OPCYOUTH:
^^@ Ibrahim above.........E no go better for BUHARI for Increasing the price of fuel to 145 naira. Buhari n his economic crews have no long time plan for Nigeria...

Can somebody help me tell our president to please diversify our economy.

E no go better for your papa and their likes for over populating this country.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by ebig21(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2016
Segadem:
u should be disappointed by your post. Did u read the post I quoted? Did see the difference in population? Nigeria can afford times ten of their minimum wages if our population is the same with Qatar.
Next time compare and contrast before u
reason

Lol, Bros please cover your head in shame, I can't do this argument with you since you don't want to keep political affiliation one side. Nigeria can pay ten times, is that what you say
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Segadem(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2016
shocked
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Segadem(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2016
ebig21:

Lol, Bros please cover your head in shame, I can't do this argument with you since you don't want to keep political affiliation one side. Nigeria can pay ten times, is that what you say
look at the post again, I said Nigeria can "afford"
I think there's different between pay and afford.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Segadem(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2016
ebig21:

look at the post again, I said Nigeria can "afford"
I think there's different between pay and afford.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by funstufz(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2016
hmmmm, all these self-acclaimed 'saints' will never look the other side and reason that ALL these burden they piled up are for the same masses they lied to in the name of serving them.

Imagine them living in affluence and yet they are not satisfied with the poor masses who is managing life with the pittance they pay at the end of each month called salary....

When it comes to allocating/increment in salary for them, they are fast in telling us how much other legislators/executives receive in other countries, but when it comes to increase in tariffs, taxes and other 'burdensome' levies, they will always FORGET TO INFORM THE MASSES HOW WORKERS FROM THE SAME EXAMPLES QUOTED EARN PER HOUR AND HOW MUCH IT AMOUNTED TO AT THE END OF THE MONTH..........

Nigeria don enter SUARA'S VEHICLE OOOOO (IF YOU NEED THE MEANING OF THAT I WILL TELL YOU)

#anyhopefornigeria
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
yes boss you can. Convert a 1000 dollar to dinar. Then you know why I said yes

Wise One!

I asked abt Dubai and not Kuwait or Iraq. Dubai does not use Dinar. Dubai uses Dirham, which is 3 times a dollar.

I apologize for my wrong calculations. I shd have used N360 to a dollar instead of N200.

Using N360 to a dollar makes UAE minimum wage to be $603.78 which is 1,800+ dirhams. And an affordable apartment in Dubai goes for 800 to 1,000 dirhams monthly. How do u cope if at least 50% of ur income is spent on rent? Geez! Anybody earning 1,800 dirhams or $603.78 monthly in Dubai is really struggling and not comfortable at all.

Since u dont have anybody living in Dubai, just go to google or visit dis site http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/dubai.

Here marks the end of our argument...

Wise One8-)!
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by 9ja4show: 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

At N200 to a dollar:

Venezuela - $478.195.

Kuwait - $807.305.

Saudi Arabia - $496.185.

Iran - $432.925.

Qatar - $506.25

UAE - $1086.81.

Algeria - $279.785.

Libya - $119.065.

Iraq - $129.065.

4. Iran - 77.45 million
5. Qatar - 2.169 million
6. UAE - 9.346 million
8. Libya - 6.202 million
9. Iraq - 33.42 million

Oya compare dis one too na?cheesy

Since our population is too much, why don't you support Break up of Nigeria
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 18, 2016
obongitiad:

Wise One!

I asked abt Dubai and not Kuwait or Iraq. Dubai does not use Dinar. Dubai uses Dirham, which is 3 times a dollar.

I apologize for my wrong calculations. I shd have used N360 to a dollar instead of N200.

Using N360 to a dollar makes UAE minimum wage to be $603.78 which is 1,800+ dirhams. And an affordable apartment in Dubai goes for 800 to 1,000 dirhams monthly. How do u cope if at least 50% of ur income is spent on rent? Geez! Anybody earning 1,800 dirhams or $603.78 monthly in Dubai is really struggling and not comfortable at all.

Since u dont have anybody living in Dubai, just go to google or visit dis site http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/dubai.

Here marks the end of our argument...

Wise One8-)!
true words from you. Now get my own side of the story. In Nigeria here the minimum wage is 18000. Not because they say the minimum wage is 18000 you must be paid that exact amount. If so a lot of Nigerians wouldn't have died of starvation. It's means you must not be paid below that amount.
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:

Since our population is too much, why don't you support Break up of Nigeria

America, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, etc, their population is too much. Why dont you advise their Presidents to break up their countries into smaller countries like Ghana or Gabon becos of their huge population?8-)
Re: After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) by obongitiad(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
true words from you. Now get my own side of the story. In Nigeria here the minimum wage is 18000. Not because they say the minimum wage is 18000 you must be paid that exact amount. If so a lot of Nigerians wouldn't have died of starvation. It's means you must not be paid below that amount.

Okay Wise One!

I get ur own side of the story.

But do you also get my own side of the story that there is no need for the comparison in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Excitement As Beneficiaries Of Enugu Govt’s Scholarship To India Thank Ugwuanyi / Obono Obla: APC Members Must Support Bisi Akande's Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.