Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) (37741 Views)

2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics / Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) / The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Ekejoestar(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2016
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by faibru: 2:06pm On May 17, 2016
wonders shall never end... I guess he is a Muslim
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by gbens2000(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2016
ppl react different way to drugs,and dat combination is deadly.
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:08pm On May 17, 2016
Ucbiu:
Waiting for NLC & TUC to come out on the street for a useless protest, yeye people we are wise this time.
#supportsubsidyremoval

You have chosen to be wise now but in 2O12 you chose to be foolish! smh
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by ijustdey: 2:10pm On May 17, 2016
He said they were yet to find motive behind the
killing, though the suspect confessed to the police
that he had taken 'Tramadol and Indian hemp'
before carrying out the killings.

he must have been a drug addict for him to have known that a mixture of both drugs will help him carry out this drastic act.
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Ucbiu(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
See wetin buhari cause

Is like your sick grin , wetin concern buhari wit dis
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Ucbiu(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

You have chosen to be wise now but in 2O12 you chose to be foolish! smh

Looks like ur abusing me indirectly
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 2:13pm On May 17, 2016
Zoo could be more organised than 9ja because each species has its apartment and there is no blood bath as we witness it in 9ja daily.

Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by RuggedArab: 2:14pm On May 17, 2016
Kherry:
Rip to d dead........may we not gv birth to wat is goin to kill us............diz is serious
AMEN my sister!!!!
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by dahmie2013: 2:17pm On May 17, 2016
Nwulia:
RIP. So many bad news, God help us oooo.
My sister! Let d world end already, me I am tired.
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 17, 2016
olorunosebi:
Oga ooo naija sha
na wa oooo
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by talk2dmc(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2016
Finally ! This people have finally retire devil to take absolute control ! O shit we r reay in animal planet a.k.a zoo .
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by colli247(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2016
Biggersammy:

How to quickly identify an Aboki
north always think of violence
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by janykute: 2:26pm On May 17, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen that's what they are known for.
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by delightf(f): 2:27pm On May 17, 2016
Trmadol nd indian hemp 1 + 1 =2
Father monther sisters =4
God help our youth
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2016
This one done smoke gum
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by adeleke12345(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2016
na serious asasi oo
Intendy:
this is Asasi or edi or efun?
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by DaMotivator(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2016
end time killing
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Mbediogu(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The economy is frustrating...

Economy frustrating the killer alone?
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by sunerobaba: 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
wetin conern bubu with killing cool cool
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2016
justwawblog:
straight to HELL... no judgement..

HAHAHA... 72 hoes will be waiting for him there...

Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2016
.There are demons among us, posing and pretending to be humans like us. But they are demons and they reproduce their kind.
Beware of them
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by samplegirl(f): 3:12pm On May 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
Only animals smokes and take hard drugs.

And the last time I checked my biology textbook told me that humans are animalst
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by samplegirl(f): 3:15pm On May 17, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The economy is frustrating...

He don wait for Buhari taya instead of things changing in the positive way they are going negative and he decided to settle it once and for all.

I suspect his parents deceived into believing in Buhari. Hence he started from them.
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by lirusehn(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
Only animals smokes and take hard drugs.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by AreaFada2: 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
RIP
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Azumy(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
See wetin buhari cause
it baffles me wen sum pple tink from behind. wot has buhari got to do wit dis matter.
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 17, 2016
Johnnoo:
JANJA--WEED
babaah ...no be weed cus dis jor except him take something else or him dei under juju
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by Chrisrare: 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
samplegirl:

And the last time I checked my biology textbook told me that humans are animalst
Mumu. For ur mind now u get sense. Mtewww.
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by chycheery(f): 4:46pm On May 17, 2016
Etizz:
And I keep wondering what the others are doing when he killed the first, second, third and even fourth.....

me 2

Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by PrivateInvestig: 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
Name checkers Association.
Osisioma Region
Over to you cool
Re: In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) by habsydiamond(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2016
Wetin this fool go say push am to do this thing he do. How will u kill the people who brought you to this world even with the sisters. I know hell fire no go contain the muntula. were ma ni eleyi kee. Oloriburuku pataki.

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / Kidnappers Of Students Of Nigerian-turkish International College Arraigned. Pics