Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) (37733 Views)

Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
When you use a sledgehammer to viciously attack anyone, it cannot be anything other than attempted murder. One George Mutuku of Muradi in Embakasi, Kenya has reportedly been battering his wife for some time, but last evening, he tried to kill her. It is a miracle she’s still fighting for her life at Kenyatta National Hospital after she was earlier attended to at Bliss Medical Centre in Embakasi.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/kenyan-attacks-his-wife-with.html

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by gudvibz(f): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
I always wonder why people stay in an abusive relationship trying to conform so your partner won't continue the abuse or continue pretending it's for the sake of the children or for love.

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by iamJ(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lord forgive me but those kind of fat lips are very useful

If you know you know

sorry to the victim, when he held the hammer coming after you, why didn't u run, ordinary Cain that year, I dey follow usian bolt drag gold for 100m

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by akpaan(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
people are heartless!!
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oh dear
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Letinyu1: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na wrestling?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
The man is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by bamasite2: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Beast
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by allakiyaye: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
who this info epp
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Pavore9: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
gudvibz:
I always wonder why people stay in an abusive relationship trying to conform so your partner won't continue the abuse or continue pretending it's for the sake of the children or for love.

Any woman who hangs in there is dealing with low self esteem, damaging the mental health of the children as they get exposed to traumatic episodes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
This thing no be anyhow sledgehammer. This thing boys dey use break STONE for site grin. Eiyah

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by NameChecker: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just One Question:-
Where is the Son-Of-A-Bitch? angry angry angry
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Sukovick(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
What a worthless and heartless man...
Is he tripped H or undertaker

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
she will still go back

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
iamJ:

If you know you know

sorry to the victim, when he held the hammer coming after you, why didn't u run, ordinary Cain that year, I dey follow usian bolt drag gold for 100m

You are a pervert.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by bestman09(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wickedness
Meanwhile, A Lagos high court was on today thrown into uncontrollable laughter and shouts in a divorce matter.
The respondent, a middle aged man wasn't represented by counsel. He was humble and looked pitiable. When asked if was contesting the divorce,his answer was touching. He said if that is what will bring happiness to the petitioner, he wasn't contesting.

Next, were the petitioner's demands for custody of the 3 children and maintenance fee monthly. Again, the respondent conceeded cheerfully.

Then the thunderbolt! The respondent made his solatry request. The court was dead quiet. Respondent requested for custody of the 22 years busty housemaid. For certainty and unambiguty he pointed at her in court. She stood up for recognition.

The petitioner went wild in protest. She ignored her counsel and shouted no! no! no!. When calm returned, the judge asked the respondent why he wanted custody of the beautiful busty housemaid. The respondent replied that he conceeded all demands of the petitioner to make her happy. Now he's requesting for only one thing to make him happy, yet petitioner has gone wild. My Lord, you can see for yourself what I have been going through for the past 27 years of the marriage!Petitioner wants only her happiness, mine not included.. That has been my silent burden.

The petitioner then charged at the maid and the respondent which drew laughter from the audience. The court was forced into recess to talk to the parties in chamber.
I will update you later

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Any person who hangs in there is dealing with low self esteem.

Most women stay because they aren't independent of the men they are married to.

To buy maggi, na the man, to buy pad and under wear, na the man.

When they think of how to stand on their own with little or no money, no business or job, it is easier to stay.

A working woman or a woman with a source of income is an empowered woman.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Ikem11(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
iamJ:

If you know you know

Who made you this useless? Beg God more of deliverance than forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
That's not his wife. That's his enemy. I am not sure anyone can do that to his wife
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
i think some persons are intentionally bringing up only funny and bad news from kenya and zimbabwe.
this is exactly what the western media is doing to africa and now some of us are doing it to ourselves

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:

Most women stay because they aren't independent of the men they are married to.

To buy maggi, na the man, to buy pad and under wear, na the man.

When they think of how to stand on their own with little or no money, no business or job, it is easier to stay.

A working woman or a woman with a source of income is an empowered woman.

You are so right. I tell women if you can't financially take care of a child on your own, you have no business getting married.

With the last picture, it is shows it is already a police case.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by ickonet: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Africans and wickedness
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by jamezman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
E be lyk de foolish idiot of a horse-band na bricklayer...
May Ogun pursue, overtake and recover all the lives away from mad man body..
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Man is the most wicked of all Gods creations.
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by iammo1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
shocked

Useless man..

Only boko haram members or other terrorist deserve this.

Las las it wont pass the facts that he suspected someone shaging her kpekus.

You dare maltreate my sister, niece, or cousin like this then your death is certain, and it shall be slow and painfull
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Pavore9: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
misterme:
That's not his wife. That's his enemy. I am not sure anyone can do that to his wife

It seems you have not met mentally disordered people.
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
That is a very wicked husband!! !

If the role is reversed, some fake feminist be like "what did the man do that the wife decide to use sledgejammer"
" He needs to confess what he did to get a sledgehammer on the head.

Wicked men and women abound!!
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by roundman: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
I have know my wife for like close to 20yrs now... Courtship/marriage, i have never raised my hands on my wife... Once she start her crase me i go just go femi bar go arrange my star larger... Before i come back everywhere don calm..i can't just understand how a man will barter a woman he claimed he once love, it beats my understanding.
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) by macello4(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
what lead to dis, abi the man just woke up and decided to kill his wife? Could it be that the woman provoke the animal in the man? Women learn how to talk when ur husband is angry we are tired of dis nonsense of husband to kill his wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.