Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire (47598 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) / Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by texazzpete(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2016
I wish I could beat this bastard to a pulp.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Iranoladun(f): 7:31pm On May 18, 2016
There are lot of fantastically mad people in Nigeria mingling with the few sane people and when they display the symptom we are all quick to call the devil or call them wicked.

How many sane men will set their daughter on fire for returning late from a visit kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 18, 2016
permanentgrace:
Porvety is the main problem of this country.
macaranta:
Poverty is a threat to the nation sha

It is.
Poor people are often too miserable and frustrated to reason properly.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by czarr(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Why r men so desperately wicked undecided.. if it isn't wife battery, den it is child's molestation. May God save us all frm all evil men
did you read the thread where a woman set her father on fire or the one where the newly married bride locked her husband and set the house ablaze?

You've started blaming men now!

Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by grafitti(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2016
myfantasies:

Nobody used matches on her, it was a lighter" - he said

Source:

http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/05/photosman-pours-kerosene-on-his-own.html?m=1 So wats d difference between a matches nd a lighter

As in ehn....

Lmfao+Rotf
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by makydebbie(f): 7:36pm On May 18, 2016
mehn...this is wickedness the devil will be shocked seeing this!
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Jabioro: 7:40pm On May 18, 2016
Now that you got her disfigured ,hope you marry her yourself ?Idiotic father .
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Godsate: 7:40pm On May 18, 2016
Not suprised when I saw the man's name
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 18, 2016
I would not even waste time exchanging words with him. His ass would be thrown in prison right away, or better yet, fed to snakes. How can you do this to a child? To anyone? She could have died. He's not even remorseful.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by myfantasies(f): 7:44pm On May 18, 2016
grafitti:

As in ehn....

Lmfao+Rotf
D way some humans reason i just don't understand
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by andyanders: 7:45pm On May 18, 2016
This man should be jailed for at least, 5yrs.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by KevMitnick: 7:46pm On May 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Why r men so desperately wicked undecided.. if it isn't wife battery, den it is child's molestation. May God save us all frm all evil men
When you say men, I believe you mean both males and females because what some women do especially to house helps will make the devil look like a saint.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by tobedaniel(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2016
See as the man keep face like forigne monkeym dis man deserve to be hanged to death
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by grafitti(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2016
pretydiva:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/
general/woman-docked-for-setting-
husband-ablaze-in-
katsina/147266.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2912495/lawyer-stabs-husband-death-ibadan

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by forghon: 7:47pm On May 18, 2016
and u think buying VIJU milk will ease her pains
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by spartacuz: 7:50pm On May 18, 2016
Jesus, heal the girl please. This is not good. Oh lord
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2016
This mad man must be put away walahi He doesnt even know d difference btw lighter & matches.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
By the way, what's with Nigerians and setting people on fire? Do y'all derive pleasure from deliberately set another human being on fire and watching them burn to death?
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Postboiswag(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
The man no fit buy petrol Why kerosene
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Larryfest(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2016
Ahah....dis papa na madman i swear.hw cn u light up ur own blood wit fire na..
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Dunexxx(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2016
damn!
he is not an ordinary man, he must be a cultist
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
Na wa o, some fathers are heartless. Are u even sure he is the father? Cos I Dnt knw d type of father dat will treat his child like dis
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by koolaid87: 8:07pm On May 18, 2016
I wish I could have one on one boxing session with this fool..Burn him in return, only this time it should be petrol
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Ukalejohn(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2016
walcut:
the face of the father looks familiar ooo lipsrsealed

Yea... Really familiar if u've watched ape planet
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by cybriz82(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2016
Obj juniour ba?
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by QueenEKAMMA(f): 8:24pm On May 18, 2016
MANY ARE WEEPING FOR EVEN ONE CHILD,OTHERS ARE SETTING FIRE ON THEM OR MALTREATING THEM IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. GOD NA YOU UNDERSTAND OOO.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by bamikole07(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2016
Too wicked
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by ministeriallist: 8:30pm On May 18, 2016
This man deserves public flogging
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Nusaf: 8:33pm On May 18, 2016
myfantasies:

Nobody used matches on her, it was a lighter" - he said

Source:

http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/05/photosman-pours-kerosene-on-his-own.html?m=1So wats d difference between a matches nd a lighter

Name
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by SHAIBULIAR: 8:33pm On May 18, 2016
Only their people fit do dis kind thing. He wan use am do pepper soup
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by 3kay945(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2016
To be sincere, I was here to check names..... cool
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by timilinda(f): 8:43pm On May 18, 2016
walcut:
the face of the father looks familiar ooo lipsrsealed

Yes, he looks like one Nollywood actor, tho I dont knw his name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.