Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire (47599 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) / Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by flokii: 3:22am On May 19, 2016
walcut:
the face of the father looks familiar ooo lipsrsealed

Some faces are like that.. They appear familiar but not so in d real sense

Buh wait o.. Hope you guys are not best pals bfor you go pour me kerosene. *picks race
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Nusaf: 5:57am On May 19, 2016
Can u imagine the defense the beast is coming up with? The bastard is coming up with senseless defense in order to escape along psychiatric route. He should be treated like a cow that he is without any referral to the psychiatrist. What does he mean by it was lighter not matches?
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Nusaf: 6:08am On May 19, 2016
Dunexxx:
damn!

he is not an ordinary man, he must be a cultist
I think so.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by vchykp(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2016
Imagine seeing your own dota as a goat that you can roast,some men and their wicked mind sha, they should take this girl far from him because next time she may not leave to see Dec 25
I wonder where parents throw MORALlesson
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by riczy(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2016
his face day like watin dem use day separate FIGHT
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by hamdallah4u: 7:34am On May 19, 2016
Looking more closely to the father's face, he looks exactly like a criminal.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by mrspeaker: 7:35am On May 19, 2016
The man face is scary even if satan see am e go shout Jesus!! .What a wicked man and ugly face,he shld be remanded in North korea prison.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by habsydiamond(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2016
When ur pikin no be cow or ram wey dem won kill for ileya or xmas. Papa u too wicked oooo. U deserve to be jailed for at least ten years. Jekojeko fada.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by habsydiamond(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2016
When ur pikin no be cow or ram for ileya or xmas. Why u go set a human being on fire. Even if she steal she does not deserve that. If u be God u for don burn everybody for govt finish ooo.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by salam1(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2016
wow from d land of rising sun
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Qlfred: 8:43am On May 19, 2016
See the ugly thing sef!!!

Join Helping Hands International to begin your journey to financial breakthrough.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by davereal(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2016
Domestic Violence against women and girls must stop. It start with your voice and action. Join this platform Community Awareness on Gender Equality(CAGE) to ousted this evil in our society.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Skyblack(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2016
Dis one na Endtime fada,Lol
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by myfantasies(f): 9:23am On May 19, 2016
MASTERMIND04:

Thought I was the only one that saw this. Can u imagine?
I can't even begin to imagine

Common sense is not common
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by SucreB: 10:03am On May 19, 2016
buhari and APC are to blame. this hardship is frustrating the mass.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Adeyeancah(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2016
pretydiva:
Why r men so desperately wicked undecided.. if it isn't wife battery, den it is child's molestation. May God save us all frm all evil men
GIRL, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER NA MEN OR WOMEN!
I KNEW THIS TYPE OF COMMENT IS GONNA CROP UP THAT'S WHY I HAVE THIS LINKS READY...
https://www.nairaland.com/2410277/lady-pours-acid-boyfriend-goes

https://www.nairaland.com/3060947/woman-pours-hot-water-husband
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by tesstess(f): 10:18am On May 19, 2016
wicked and heartless father, its because you not the one that bore her in the womb for 9 months. I no blame you.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by Adeyeancah(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2016
pretydiva:
Why r men so desperately wicked undecided.. if it isn't wife battery, den it is child's molestation. May God save us all frm all evil men
CHECK THIS OUT TOO
https://www.nairaland.com/3112980/woman-sets-husband-fire-katsina
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by scachy(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2016
olatunjithomas:

man,get it straight. hell is real,nd it eternal.
I hope it's ur great grand parents that r helping to inflame it ? Don't just read d Bible pls, try to study it. It ll help u a lot from all d deceit n lies you've been fed.
Don't mention me again pls.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by scachy(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2016
oteneaaron:

a man after my own heart....!!

watch as they will dodge your comment like a plague.....

if a man who sets his daughter on fire is termed as evil....

i wonder how we call a man who burns millions for eternity....?

Don't mind them, we're living in a world full of lies n deceit, But they can only deceive the gullible n dumb ones. A wise person would dig deeper to find d truth.
Re: Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire by olatunjithomas(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
scachy:

I hope it's ur great grand parents that r helping to inflame it ? Don't just read d Bible pls, try to study it. It ll help u a lot from all d deceit n lies you've been fed.
Don't mention me again pls.
Take it or leave it, you're just as clueless as clueless as your ancestors. come, me I thought your specie has gone extinct, so you're obviously still existing?
now get this straight to your dull skull,heaven is so real,likewise hell.you're free to choose where you wanna spend your holidays. get this one straight, IT IS ETERNAL.
I'm sorry if I have been rude my friend, I just have to make this Chrystal.

Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra