Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (54738 Views)

After DSS Arrest, IgbereTVNews.com now Blocked by Facebook; Anyalekwa Cries Out / Thugs Fight In Front Of PDP Headquarters / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, Lagos, 3 Dead - Metronaija.com (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by olaitoro(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
funmijoyb:

na chestbeating go kill u...don't cause another bloodbaths on innocent igbos.

is no man's land now but if herdsmen attack it u igbo will celebrate and call yoruba cowards...when cowardice runs through ur veins.

Lagos is yorubaland and not no man's land...disrespect ur host u r leaving with ur fat heads.

yorubaland ke?
abeg commot here joor

ogbeni Lagos IS A NO MANS LAND.

please stop staining this thread with your oil soup sense

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

I think arguing the obvious with them gives them joy. Start arguing the other obvious point; Enugu is no man's land.
Lagos serves as our public toilet and will remain such even after disintegration.....come 042 come yarn say nah no man's land and see whether ur head go follow you go back akure....even if u just whisper am and men wey dey street hear am ehhhnnn

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
olaitoro:

conehead,
Nigeria belongs to us all, join hand and make it great, as for me I am a proud Igbo and I am a Lagosian. If you hate that you can use the Lagoon.

infact I am typing from Lagos, you can do your worse, Lagos is NO MANS LAND.

****Nigeria belongs to us all. Enugu belongs to us all. ENUGU IS NO MANS LAND. We will use it as Fulani grazing field cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:24pm On May 17, 2016
UNECboi:
Lagos serves as our public toilet and will remain such even after disintegration.....come 042 come yarn say nah no man's land and see whether ur head go follow you go back akure....even if u just whisper am and men wey dey street hear am ehhhnnn

Enugu serves as Fulani cow's public toilet and so shall it remain.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

Enugu was developed by several Nigerians and oil money. I know Yorubas and Hausas in Enugu. Niger Deltans and other tribes are also in Enugu. So Enugu is no man's land.
yeye shey una dey talk say yorubas no dey east ni?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
olaitoro:

yorubaland ke?
abeg commot here joor

ogbeni Lagos IS A NO MANS LAND.

please stop staining this thread with your oil soup sense

Enugu is A NO MANS LAND.

Please stop staining this thread with your apkucious stone.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by funmijoyb(f): 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
UNECboi:
lagoons was developed by everybody and as such will forever remain a no man's land
your leaders cannot say what you are saying..u were just badly informed by nnmadi kanu( biafra radio). U ipod yoots carrying a very flat heads doesn't know that d five eastern states was developed by all nigerians too with nigerian money...so therefore they are no man's land.

hasn't d herdsmen taught u enough lesson abt dis in Enugu?

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
UNECboi:
yeye shey una dey talk say yorubas no dey east ni?

Yeye so una dey talk say Fulanis must now come to the east?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by coolitempa(f): 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
The source....igberenews is an iPod link....not to be trusted... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

Yeye so una dey talk say Fulanis must now come to the east?
e dey pain am.....
lagos no get owners forever

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:28pm On May 17, 2016
coolitempa:
The source....igberenews is an iPod link....not to be trusted... cheesy

Even if ba IPOB news, I support the alaye boys cheesy

Shebi dem say Yorubas no wan let them go abi?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:29pm On May 17, 2016
UNECboi:
e dey pain am.....
lagos no get owners forever

E pain you, Enugu no get owner. Even the first governor of Enugu na Fulani. cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by killsmith(f): 4:30pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

They're telling you miscreant that they want Biafra as much as you.
i see you virtually in every thread....derailing and promoting tribalism...you're the miscreant here....get off my mentions and get a real job...and a real life....ewu gambia...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

Even if ba IPOB news, I support the alaye boys cheesy

Shebi dem say Yorubas no wan let them go abi?
yoriba boi.....I pity you sha...u go day osogbo dey claim lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:32pm On May 17, 2016
UNECboi:
yoriba boi.....I pity you sha...u go day osogbo dey claim lagos

Lol I pity Ibos honestly. You go dey another man's land bragging about 2x2 corner shop when Fulanis have taken over Ebonyi and are currently taking over Enugu. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by mightyhazell: 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:
From Akure to Ladipo, I hope Ibos are seeing the writing on the wall. No one in the SW wants you in Nigeria.
lmao! Lagos or nigeria?

Do u even knw igbos far outnumber yor0bas in lagos? And more than triples their number in nigeria at large?

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nature8(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

Even th Chinese know that their goods una dey import na fake. So why deny it?

You stop buying na.. Person dey force you to buy am before?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
killsmith:
i see you virtually in every thread....derailing and promoting tribalism...you're the miscreant here....get off my mentions and get a real job...and a real life....ewu gambia...

You see me on every thread, meaning you're opening every thread, na you get job?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by olaitoro(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

Flat head. Nigeria belongs to us all. Enugu belongs to us all. ENUGU IS NO MANS LAND. We will use it as Fulani grazing field cheesy

oshogbo dweller, my happiness is that you have not been to East before, but me I am typing from Lagos.
Lagos belong to Igbos and aworis and eguns.

oshogbo dweller, Lagos is NO MANS LAND

if you de vex, you can use the available rope

22 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:34pm On May 17, 2016
mightyhazell:
lmao! Lagos or nigeria?

Do u even knw igbos far outnumber yor0bas in lagos? And more than triples their number in nigeria at large?

Yes they outnumber Yorubas because Ladipo is Lagos. Why una no kuku put Ibo for governor them lmao.
ENUGU IS NO MANS LAND.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:35pm On May 17, 2016
olaitoro:

oshogbo dweller, my happiness is that you have not been to East before, but me I am typing from Lagos.
Lagos belong to Igbos and aworis and eguns.

oshogbo dweller, Lagos is NO MANS LAND

if you de vex, you can use the available rope

Enugu dweller, I hope you know that ENUGU IS NO MANS LAND.

We Yorubas support Fulanis using Enugu as grazing field.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:36pm On May 17, 2016
Nature8:

You stop buying na.. Person dey force you to buy am before?

Lol no be you go claim Yorubas hate you? Same way SW governors don't buy Innoson fake vehicles, dem don tag SW as haters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Owamudia: 4:36pm On May 17, 2016
Where is 96xtr6r?
Honestly, you deserve pity.
Who did you slaves from the yeast offend sef?
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by onenaira2: 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lol I pity Ibos honestly. You go dey another man's land bragging about 2x2 corner shop when Fulanis have taken over Ebonyi and are currently taking over Enugu. grin

Lmfaoooo. The fulani have called three southern group area as their ancestry grazing homeland.

Last I checked na Ogun, Ondo and Kwara are the three states they named. You've always been their slave since history.
Even Enugu or Ebonyi does not have a Fulani emir ruling them for generations now unlike yoloba land. Even Benue have yet to be rendered to that level yet.

While I'm at it, not only did you lose three states already to fulani as their "ancestry grazing lands", Lagos is also currently NO MANS LAND. What a laughable shame.

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:39pm On May 17, 2016
Owamudia:
Where is 96xtr6r?

Honestly, you deserve pity.

Who did you slaves from the yeast offend sef?

Lol who doesn't know it's that 96xtr6r and his other variant IDs belongs to that onenaira5 bot? cheesy
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:40pm On May 17, 2016
onenaira2:

Lmfaoooo. The fulani have called three southern group area as their ancestry grazing homeland.

Last I checked na Ogun, Ondo and Kwara are the three states they named. You've always been their slave since history.
Even Enugu or Ebonyi does not have a Fulani emir ruling them for generations now unlike yoloba land. Even Benue have yet to be rendered to that level yet.

While I'm at it, not only did you lose three states already to fulani as their "ancestry grazing lands", Lagos is also currently NO MANS LAND. What a laughable shame.

ENUGU IS NO MANS LAND that's why Fulanis talk say they can graze there anytime they want. cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Owamudia: 4:40pm On May 17, 2016
mightyhazell:
lmao! Lagos or nigeria?

Who taught you how to pull stats from your anus?
You are quite good at it.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.