Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com (53451 Views)

For Emergencies Call For Help Easily With This App / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
Akshow:
What is cd?
AS IN COMPACT DISK...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Zidjay(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2016
Informative! Thanks Op
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Thankful1970: 4:51pm On May 17, 2016
Nice One. I appreciate the info shared.

1 Like

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by ricsman(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2016
debque:
first aid box......panadol extra/paracetamol..??

even if u are suffering from heart break, Nigerian parents will still tell u to take paracetamol...
my dear just two tablet of this saved me some night ago o. the pains was extreme much that I couldn't left my head up while sleeping.

all the same Jesus cared.
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by optimismlaz(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2016
Another good one from op
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 17, 2016
CUTLASS, to kill SNAKE

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Segadem(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2016
HmmmmmThe LORD is my Shepherd ...
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by guntranno(f): 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
[size=15pt]Get Machete [/size]

This is used in case of emergency when amateur thief tries to take your phones through the window

1 Share

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Segadem(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
optimismlaz:
Another good one from op
yeah ...and see how nairalanders rubbish the post...
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by 4reala(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
Nice 1 @OP, ill try and get some
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Bjergtrolde: 5:01pm On May 17, 2016
What is ORS doing there?

I rather like the idea of a cutlass or machete though.
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by emmaliver(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2016
Thumbs up.
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by PheezyLee(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2016
mytime24:
Torchlight durin action angry

Just incase lipsrsealed

Incase there is scorpion inside the well grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2016
dnt know dis do wonders nd re first aid drugs
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by mytime24(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2016
PheezyLee:

Incase there is scorpion inside the well grin
if i say baba and u put am gida na u sabi oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by nedu2000(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2016
Drinking water is the most important,surprised it wasn't mentioned
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by vicstar(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2016
grin
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by SUGARDADDY55(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2016
Keneking:
What about CD
you dont need it. God said to man. Go into d world and multiply grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by adeleke12345(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2016
op nice post..i will goan buy them now
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 17, 2016
Keneking:
What about CD
whats CD? please am new here m not familiar with the word yetundecided
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Edy4T(f): 5:19pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks a lot. This will go a long way in helping me.
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by hopilo: 5:20pm On May 17, 2016
Condom ooo is important
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Walelavender(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2016
Educative thread. Not the Tiwa,Tonto,Teelbliz threads hitting FP like jackpot
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by 1trillionlikes: 5:21pm On May 17, 2016
nice one from the OP, not the snake, cat walk, gossip, bush meat kind FP topics
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by 1trillionlikes: 5:21pm On May 17, 2016
nice one from the OP, not the snake, cat walk, gossip, bush meat kinda FP topics
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by CaptainEColeJnr: 5:22pm On May 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
hmmmmm, very informative o, and pls @ d op, is the charcoal activator made with real charcoal?
are/were you a science student .. you should know that charcoal has a porous structure which enables it to absorb poisonous gases and substances.. so Yes!
it is made from charcoal.
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by D2diff: 5:24pm On May 17, 2016
Dadee007,it is baking soda not powder.

1 Like

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Coldfeets: 5:29pm On May 17, 2016
You purposely forgot to mention A K 47 abi?
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by wristbangle: 5:30pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
CUTLASS, to kill SNAKE

BIBLE to rebuke village witches, very important.
Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by Mediapace: 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
And MB TO LOGIN TO NAIRALAND angry
wristbangle:

BIBLE to rebuke Satan, very important.

1 Like

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by 4nobody4every1: 5:34pm On May 17, 2016
Keneking:
What about CD
grin cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com by wristbangle: 5:36pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
And MB TO LOGIN TO NAIRALAND angry

LOL is MB is substance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Set A Boundary Between Me And My Neighbor? / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.