Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54391 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by VastFinder: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by madridguy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Someone should help me out with stage 3

What is AMALA doing there tongue

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by TheMainMan: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
A
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by tolugar: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Baby girls are like long term investment in that area.

Though as the saying goes "thats it's better to live with a python than live with..."

They make the best of Girl friends sha

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by soberdrunk(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
The groom works in a Super market, that's why.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Amosjaj(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
More like selling out there daughter indirectly

The man should run for his life

Imagine what would happen after marriage, a whole lot of responsibility await him

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by AburoBuhari: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
our dancing crew "Python Dance" will be available to make the event more interesting and prevent any pig from eating shit,don't quote me

*AburoBuhari*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Love is blind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Akshow: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Greedy lots. Imagine they even included panties and brasiers for the mother in law, wtf!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
If my supposed inlaws-to-be give me such a marriage list, I would bluntly tell them to go marry her themselves. Marriage is not do or die, and pls don't tell me love is blind, my own love has a visual acuity of 6/6.
Someone cannot coman use me to open supermarket, i wouldn't drain my account to get ppl drunk and potbellied, not even in the next life.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by NigerDeltan(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
Someone should help me out with stage 3

What is AMALA doing there tongue

Check well ewedu is in stage 5

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by gaeul(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol....what a wa wa wu...Naija and its complicated Trad.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by BreezyCB(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
End time
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by oshe11: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
How many Breaasst she get

23 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by PastorandMentor(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
I hope the Anambra girl Abi Imbaise girl is a Virgin? Not when all those village touts finish cleaning the kpekus then you want to sell it to a good man for that high? You want to buy private jet? Make una fear God ooo. Admit you have not shine Congo this year with a different man?
Let the world end pls... Baba where are you? shocked

You forgot fuel for typing the list.. Just negodu Ndi madu?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by olaoreofe(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ahn ahn what happennnn

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
the list is not from anambra, check well
its mbaise IMO STATE

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by doyinbaby(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Their culture their business

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by oshe11: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Its Kinda CHEAP

IF.........

SHE IS A VIRGIN

11 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ImpressionsNG: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
After all this, it would be a tragedy if he is unable to deal mercilessly with her in the bedroom. That's his own payback.

But how would he deal with her if he has network failure issues? Imagine when time for action comes, and yet the 'Junior' isn't in a murderous mood. He would remember the colossal amount he spent to marry her and shed cold tears of bitterness.

To avoid this, discover one of nature's best gifts to men dealing with bedroom performance woes...tge combination of garlic and vitamin C! You'll never suffer 'network failure' again if you try this! Learn more....

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by thedondada(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
lol

just impregnate the girl and all this story will end, sharp sharp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Greed!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Naijacost22: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
You sure say this thing na true? People can lie any how i suspect fake news. I can type my own and say these things were sent by my inlaws.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
tolugar:

Baby girls are like long term investment in that area.

Though as the saying goes "thats it's better to live with a python than live with..."

They make the best of Girl friends sha

You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by LUGBE: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
And so, any biggy
100 tuber keh
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by coolestchris(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
this won't stop her from cheating
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Bhella5(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Igbo kwenu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.