Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS (2238 Views)

Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
LordReed:

As onatisi already pointed out we are referring to the global market not only Nigeria. The figures are there, even the manufacturers are very much concerned with the trend.
Ok
Re: Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS by femarse: 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
LordReed:

The numbers don't lie the PC/Laptop market has shrunk since 2012 while tablet sales have risen in the corresponding time frame.

you don't get it people don't need to change there laptop every year before they get optimum performance from it unlike phone it can become obsolete in a matter of year but a 2003 laptop still qualify to install window 10 how many 2003 phone can run today latest operating system even the Apple iPhone 4 and 4 s struggle to run iOS 9 and I mean seriously struggle but a 2003 laptop will run comfortably window 10

1 Like

Re: Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS by onatisi(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
femarse:

you don't get it people don't need to change there laptop every year before they get optimum performance from it unlike phone it can become obsolete in a matter of year but a 2003 laptop still qualify to install window 10 how many 2003 phone can run today latest operating system even the Apple iPhone 4 and 4 s struggle to run iOS 9 and I mean seriously struggle but a 2003 laptop will run comfortably window 10
You are the one who isn't getting the point. The world IT companies and making IT products ,mobile and more portable . With the increase in internet penetration and its cheap availability on mobile phones ,the need for laptops has drastically reduced. Now most students or professionals can do majority of the computer assignments on tablets and their communication duties via their mobile phones. We are not saying laptops aren't selling again but their demand and importance has greatly diminished
Re: Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2016
femarse:

See my last reply to udemzy101
Re: Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On May 22, 2016
onatisi:
but to be honest,the laptop market is likely to shrink considerably in the next few years as phones get more powerful and stronger ,also I believe that tablets may most likely rise too. Ppl now seems to prefer portable strong devices
nothing can replace a laptop no matter how portable and strong.
Re: Consider These Before Switching From Android OS To iOS by Youngpo413: 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
LordReed:

The numbers don't lie the PC/Laptop market has shrunk since 2012 while tablet sales have risen in the corresponding time frame.
cheap Chinese tablet rather.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel Phones / Oukitel Product Review / 10 Amazing Phone Hacks You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.