Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? (4069 Views)

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by saints2(f): 4:43pm On May 17, 2016
Like Tiwa Savage and TeeBliz, we hope we are wrong with this.

Popular Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh and Nollyood actress Dami Adegbite, got married in February 2015 after they welcomed their first child in September 2014. Since then, the couple has been crazy about each other and showing each other love on social media.
Now to the interesting part. Today, May 17, is Chris' birthday and his wife, Dami, has not yet wished him a happy birthday (at least not to the knowledge of social media). Have things suddenly gone sour? *concerned fan*

This was her last post, just a day ago on IG (yesterday)

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/05/chris-attoh-and-damilola-adegbites.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2016
let's jst hop al will b well
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by saints2(f): 5:07pm On May 17, 2016
praizeblog:
let's jst hop al will b well
We are praying and hoping
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 17, 2016
saints2:

We are praying and hoping
yes oo
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2016
How e take affect una? Despite d present situation of our economy..................Nigerians can be so amazing
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by onyekachee(f): 5:49pm On May 17, 2016
people can never really be pleased,she puts up her marriage details,they will complain,she doesn't and they will still complain
besides u never Can tell what happened behind closed doors,they might have done a little celebration for the day to have been productive....

AMEBO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by floragregs(f): 6:29pm On May 17, 2016
onyekachee:
people can never really be pleased,she puts up her marriage details,they will complain,she doesn't and they will still complain
besides u never Can tell what happened behind closed doors,they might have done a little celebration for the day to have been productive....

AMEBO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
u just said my mind. Thanks jare
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by icebebe(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2016
Mmmm bloggers una don start una don run dey see pple future abi,u wnt to destroy dis one lik u did d odas abi ok
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by charles316: 6:37pm On May 17, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
How e take affect una? Despite d present situation of our economy..................Nigerians can be so amazing

Dont mind those jobless people
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by nikkypearl(f): 6:40pm On May 17, 2016
why on earth will I start asking questions bou some one else's life When I 've got lotta questions to ask myself bou my life angry
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:42pm On May 17, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
Honestly! I'm ashamed sef...people really get time o! This is embarrassing!
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
She preparing for his parry this night. wink
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Afrok(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2016
I hope hackers and edible services haven't located their marriage... I hope all is well coz i can only hope for them since they don't know me, no need to carry their matter for head like my Afro undecided.
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by darlenese(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2016
This idea of looking into people's life is becoming something else , why would someone just sit down and start assuming all isn't well because she didnt send him wishes on a social media .

May thunder destroy any man or woman wishing evil for this lovely couple !

This is the so so annoying msheeeeew
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by yunglivochi(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2016
bia !! op mind yaself ooo

#wetin concern me with dis tory nw
wen bad CHANJI is looming all around
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by UIA04(f): 11:14pm On May 17, 2016
darlenese:
This idea of looking into people's life is becoming something else , why would someone just sit down and start assuming all isn't well because she didnt send him wishes on a social media .

May thunder destroy any man or woman wishing evil for this lovely couple !

This is the so so annoying msheeeeew
Forget that yarn my sister they are celebrities their privacy can't be like ordinary people's own besides it's the bloggers duty to give us gist, as long as they didn't break into their house.
The truth will surely come out.
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Arewa12: 11:20pm On May 17, 2016
hmmm.
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Menace2Society(m): 5:45am On May 18, 2016
UIA04:

Forget that yarn my sister they are celebrities their privacy can't be like ordinary people's own besides it's the bloggers duty to give us gist, as long as they didn't break into their house.
Face your life woman!
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by makydebbie(f): 6:00am On May 18, 2016
but how e take concern me...i have my own problems to deal with than disturbing myself with a celebrity that is not awear of my existence...so every thing must be on social media?...dont forget what social media did to aunty tiwa and uncle tbillz!
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by UIA04(f): 6:10am On May 18, 2016
Menace2Society:
Face your life woman!
Says the person who's moniker is menace to society
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by shevon: 6:18am On May 18, 2016
I don't care what's going on in their family. Even if there is, I don't want to know. And if you insist, even if na Dami darling cause am, it is Chris' fault. angry
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by axortedbabe(f): 6:20am On May 18, 2016
I love this couple
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by darlenese(f): 8:04am On May 18, 2016
UIA04:

Celebs are humans too haba !
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by Amplitron: 8:09am On May 18, 2016
Since when did social media become the true means of expression of love? As a matter of fact if you must go to social media to express your love before it is believed then something is wrong.
Re: Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well? by jaelz(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2016
Bloggers turning detective and intelligence experts since 1960 A.D just to get traffic

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] / Lil Kesh With His Army Guards Shooting Gun In The Street(photo,video) / See how Ned Nwoko slaps regina Daniels butt in Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.